+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any september CEC applicant still waiting for MR?

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
fanziyi said:
I finally received Medical request today. So excited! Wish everyone good luck !
Congrats!! Knew it was only a matter of time

HR8080

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
ASAP when I got the COPR :")
I'm one of the Sep. applicant (29th) who's waiting for MR, however ECAS show the 3rd line said they sent me the correspondence on Mar 11th... I got nothing so far... really really worry about this. I ask them to resend it, but they say you might need to wait a week...
I saw other applicants got the correspomdence email immediately.. :eek:

fanziyi

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
hot_andy4u2002 said:
Sept 9 applicant. Finally got my MR today
Congrats to you!
After MR, I got RPRF request the next day and I was really relaxed. However, yesterday CIC asked for Schedule A which was the 2nd time that additional docs was requested from me. Now I started to worry again, I am afraid they will ask for new police record next time. Anyone has experience of being requested for additional docs multiple times?

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
nuke noodles said:
I am September 22 old CEC, nothing since AOR on Feb 4 2015. I have done medicals for EE.

My EE's GCKey shows medical passed, but old CEC's ECAS does not show "medical results received". Potentially I could get MR again.

In CIC we trust, what a mess they are making ...
I am in the same boat , did my medical for EE and waiting another MR request for old CEC I think they will not use the other one , I didn't ask but i think it is independent.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
samahkhaled said:
I am in the same boat , did my medical for EE and waiting another MR request for old CEC I think they will not use the other one , I didn't ask but i think it is independent.
You can definitely use the same test results for CEC if they are still valid. Even when you apply for a work permit, there is a question asking you if you had done a medical test so and so many months ago. You can use the same as long as it is not too old. Your are the SAME person. Why would they ask for another!?!

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
OhWow said:
You can definitely use the same test results for CEC if they are still valid. Even when you apply for a work permit, there is a question asking you if you had done a medical test so and so many months ago. You can use the same as long as it is not too old. Your are the SAME person. Why would they ask for another!?!
Thank you so much for your respond , I am thinking about that because I thought that it is different program and each of them is independent , Anyway I read in my GMO notes that CIC extended the validity of my MR for another one year , it is expired this month and they sent it to one institution in London to reassessment for March 2017 , I read in another thread that CIC can do that only if I passed in security and I will get my PR soon , Hopefully this is right information , If you have any knowledge about that please respond.

vark

Sep 21, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
4163 & 2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 reached 01-Oct2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Req: 27April & Paid 04May
Passport Req..
06 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 10-Jun-2016 Received back 14-Jun-2016
Still No MR for me and dependents.

CIC has asked for additional docs on 14th march and given time till 14th April (30 days). except for police verification certificate for which they have given 60 days(ie 14th May).

Just as a reply for their email I informed them that I had a baby and they emailed me back requesting more docs for child and ourselves with dead line of 30 days (ie 15th April).

I have filed-in for Police verification, I will get my baby's birth certificate today and will apply for baby's passport on Wednesday(23-March).

Lots of work and documents to obtain.. Hopefully all will be done soon for good. :)

Vark

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
samahkhaled said:
If you want Old CEC use EE Medical checks, you have to email CPC Ottawa the receipts indicating your CEC application number and personal information.

Old CEC can't link it automatically, they need the receipt.

I didn't send it until get MR, I don't know if CEC used it because I also asked for application withdrawal (I landed, through EE, the same day I got MR, kinda funny)

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Gregor.Samsa said:
If you want Old CEC use EE Medical checks, you have to email CPC Ottawa the receipts indicating your CEC application number and personal information.

Old CEC can't link it automatically, they need the receipt.

I didn't send it until get MR, I don't know if CEC used it because I also asked for application withdrawal (I landed, through EE, the same day I got MR, kinda funny)
It is totally kind of mass , Of course they can see my two application as appeared in my page , I can see by login in so how for CIC can't see that one of them mentioned medical received , also I haven't any receipt for the medical , I did it one year ago at my home country , now CIC extended it another one year to march 2017 after London reassessment , Now i am waiting any decision made for any of them , I paid RPRP for both of them , it is really frustrating if they asked me to do another MR . i WILL CONTACT THEM TO MENTION MY MR RESULT.