+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any seniors who already landed need help regarding Driverslicense (attn : Qorax)

dreamcanada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
i am planning to land in toronto on 5 june 2011 and return back on 9 june. i am planning to do my sin , bank account and get my drivers license during that time. iw ant to know if that time is ok for it
also iw ant to know how long it take to get the driver license issued.

i am taking the letter from driver licensing authority stating that i am driving for last 7 years without any accidents..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might still need to take a knowledge test and passed it first before taking another road test to get the full driver license; depending where you from.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada said:
i am planning to land in toronto on 5 june 2011 and return back on 9 june. i am planning to do my sin , bank account and get my drivers license during that time. iw ant to know if that time is ok for it
also iw ant to know how long it take to get the driver license issued.
i am taking the letter from driver licensing authority stating that i am driving for last 7 years without any accidents..
Lets plan:
5th June -- u can get SIN on same date ( takes just 30 minutes )
after the SIN you can open bank a/c on same day ( 40 minutes )
( travel time not included )
6 June - go early to drive tst location.
2-3 hours u can get ur G1.

7,8,9th June : just 3 days i wonder u will get appointment for road test for G2. see here http://www.drivetest.ca/en/book/book.aspx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
explorer101 said:
Lets plan:
5th June -- u can get SIN on same date ( takes just 30 minutes )
after the SIN you can open bank a/c on same day ( 40 minutes )
( travel time not included )
6 June - go early to drive tst location.
2-3 hours u can get ur G1.

7,8,9th June : just 3 days i wonder u will get appointment for road test for G2. see here http://www.drivetest.ca/en/book/book.aspx
Well done, buddy!

@dreamcanada
The fastest u could get a road test date is, say 2-3 weeks [a remote DTC office could have it in a week or 2 though, but the drive-time might kill your enthu!]. That day if u make-it to the 'G' - well done! Else, the same 2-3 weeks again for another -- then it'd be 'G2' and a month hence could make u sit for a 'G'... so, plan accordingly. BTW, u'd require those gestation pds for practising, don't u?

Qorax