+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any reputable Lawyer for reappeals

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
Guys here a little confusion taht i must have explained earlier.

I have lodged in FSW by the way before Express entry. so the points were different & i qualified for that. In fact received positive eligibility report from Canada

I have continuous 2 .2 years of experience as an accountant.
Syed, Can you please copy/paste for us exactly how the rejection letter has been written? This will help us determine if a lawyer is a waste of time or not.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
I have doube checked everything myself. They need a year experience where I had an experience of 2.2 month of a part time which is sufficiently covers the requirment.

On the interview the case officer in the end said that she will recalculate the points as she was unaware of my part time experience. I was shocked to hear this as what have she been doing with my application so far if she had no clue with this.

& then she sends a refusal that the information is credible to the immigration requirements.

I am sure on an appeal i'll get through. I also have managed to send her a formal letter stating everything but no reply as yet.

Are you aware of nay lawyer who can sort this out for me. What the go with you ?
Did you work more than 1560 hours? If not.. you should work more.. no matter what your full time or part time ...

Bascially, you must work more than 1 years as a full time or 2 years with part time basis which is queal to 1560 hours...

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dental15,

In my application, I had clearly demonstrated that I claimed points for the following role:

1. Accountant experience 1

30 January 2012 to 16 March 2014

Part-time (20 hours per week)

If I convert 20 hours a week for 2 years and 1 month to full-time equivalent work experience, it definitely is equivalent to 1 year continuous full-time work experience.

2. Accountant experience 2

22 March 2014 to 1 July 2014

Kindly refer to the link on Canada Immigration website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

It clearly states the work experience requirements as following:

Calculating work experience for FSW

Work experience can be calculated by:

* adding up the number of continuous weeks of full-time (or equivalent in part-time) paid work (i.e., 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in one full-time job, a combined total of at least 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in more than one part-time job,

* 15 hours per week in one part-time job over a period of two years, etc) in one or more skilled occupations at Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations), Skill Level A (Professional occupations) or B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of NOC 2011.

Even at the Interview I had provided correct and genuine details of my employment.

At the time of my application, I had calculated my points for Federal Skilled Worker as follows:

Age – 12 points

Education – 21 points

IELTS – 19 points

Spouse IELTS – 5 points

Relative in Canada – 5 points (Spouse’s maternal Uncle)

Work experience – 9 points

Total – 71 points

Sam_17245,

Please refer to the pictures & calculations above. thanks

http://postimg.org/image/pc0i3i3r5/

http://postimg.org/image/b5kyi1g9r/

I have doen all jobs that are in NOC as well as have acquired sufficient experience of continuous work too. Either shes new or have not calculated the points. I only have a week to lodge an appeal

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
Dental15,

In my application, I had clearly demonstrated that I claimed points for the following role:

1. Accountant experience 1

30 January 2012 to 16 March 2014

If I convert 20 hours a week for 2 years and 1 month to full-time equivalent work experience, it definitely is equivalent to 1 year continuous full-time work experience.

2. Accountant experience 2

22 March 2014 to 1 July 2014

Kindly refer to the link on Canada Immigration website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

It clearly states the work experience requirements as following:

Calculating work experience for FSW

Work experience can be calculated by:

* adding up the number of continuous weeks of full-time (or equivalent in part-time) paid work (i.e., 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in one full-time job, a combined total of at least 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in more than one part-time job,

* 15 hours per week in one part-time job over a period of two years, etc) in one or more skilled occupations at Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations), Skill Level A (Professional occupations) or B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of NOC 2011.

Even at the Interview I had provided correct and genuine details of my employment.

At the time of my application, I had calculated my points for Federal Skilled Worker as follows:

Age – 12 points

Education – 21 points

IELTS – 19 points

Spouse IELTS – 5 points

Relative in Canada – 5 points (Spouse's maternal Uncle)

Work experience – 9 points

Total – 71 points

Sam_17245,

Please refer to the pictures & calculations above. thanks

http://postimg.org/image/pc0i3i3r5/

http://postimg.org/image/b5kyi1g9r/

I have doen all jobs that are in NOC as well as have acquired sufficient experience of continuous work too. Either shes new or have not calculated the points. I only have a week to lodge an appeal
Syed,

It seems to me that it is not a matter of years of experience. It seems that based on the interview she is questioning the credibility of the documents that you have submitted for your work. Can you go into more detail with us on how that interview went? What did she ask you about your work experience letters? Hopefully, this will help us discover what made her question the credibility of the documents.

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam,

This was a really shocking interview. Firstly they were not expecting me then I had to provide ecas details to confirm I have been scheduled for today. She asked multiple question which showed either she had not read my case or shes not in her mind.

- She questioned about my tax lodgment. that why the tax lodged & the P.A differs. Which a kid would know that I worked on part time so the the Per anum figure show the expected amount to be earned working 40 hrs & since I worked on part time 20 hrs it would obviously be less than that

- Why did my previous college(first work place) took over the new one? what does it have to do with me when changes occurs once I have left both of the work places

- Why they have same address now? When i worked they were having only 1 campus after me they opened another campus on the same address but different suit. She was like, this can not be a co incident that 2 colleges have same address. I have no clue why they hell she kept wondering what happened after me for instance even if they merge should this have an effect on my situation. Ask me the God damn question when I was there.. I dont know what happened after me. I am not a boss.

- The guy who provided me a reference letter he was operation manager but when he took over the other institute he obviously will be come a ceo? Again she was like this cant be real.. Dammit why it cant be or why would i stop him for doing so or who else can stop him...

i was really pissed off. the question during my stay was hardly 2 rest all question she asked which were beyond my control. She was a retard.