+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any rational for selecting the PNP file No.

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hello experts,

I was going through this forum topics, especially the family class PR applications and found that applications are submitted on May-June 2011 got selected, where in Jan-Feb 2011 applicants are still waiting. I am curious to know that, is there any logic behind selecting applications or its a random pick?

Again I found that Europe region applicants are getting their application processed much faster than other regions. Does correct?

Have a great day!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ year

Yes you are correct. You can have an idea from my case. I applied in dec 2010 from Pakistan and I am still waiting for my LOA. I received a temp file number in dec 2011 and they required some docs which I submitted immediately in dec 2011 before the last date, Till now, I haven't received my LOA nor my sponsors received an interview call. It's already been 6 months. And people here said that you'll get a response after 6 months.

AFAIK, There are assessment levels which vary from country to country. UK, Australia, USA, China, are given more importance rather than poor countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, Somalia, They process their applications too slow.

If you are from a developed country, You will be given first preference and your applications will be processed much faster resulting in quick PR.

Thank you.

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
True, I agree with you Manitoba123,

The only option seems to be wait and pray,

Let Jesus decide, whether we need to be in the land of mapple treee :)

After all the immigration norms and changes, it seems to be getting tougher.

free fish

Jul 3, 2012
Hello friends, you are worry too much. I'm a Chinese applicant already waiting for 6 months without any response. I think the officers pick the cases by some other critirias intead of by countries. A lot Chinese applicants are thinking the officers will prefer Indian or pakistanian more, because they can speak in english better than us. haha :)

I want to know also which critiria will benefit the processing, any experienced guy comments here? tks

Good luck to all of us.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
@ year

Yes you are correct. You can have an idea from my case. I applied in dec 2010 from Pakistan and I am still waiting for my LOA. I received a temp file number in dec 2011 and they required some docs which I submitted immediately in dec 2011 before the last date, Till now, I haven't received my LOA nor my sponsors received an interview call. It's already been 6 months. And people here said that you'll get a response after 6 months.

AFAIK, There are assessment levels which vary from country to country. UK, Australia, USA, China, are given more importance rather than poor countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, Somalia, They process their applications too slow.

If you are from a developed country, You will be given first preference and your applications will be processed much faster resulting in quick PR.

Thank you.
I respectfully disagree. Recently I heard a fellow from Nigeria got his skilled worker nomination from Sk in 3 months. For me the factors are First prayers, second, job offer and salary, thirdly presentation and documentation. Overall Gods grace and favor.