+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ultimate_One said:
Ineed suggestions from multiple sources as answer by one person is not satisfactory where he himself says that it is not garunteed....
In the current EE, you are expected to provide all 100% of the required documents upfront along with your application. CSE is a means by which you can request CIC to add any missed out documents but they are obligated to add the document your file. There are cases where they have accepted the documents and have added them to the file and also provided acknowledgment. But that's not always the case. But you can give a try if you wish.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello dears
I have submitted one eligible profile then it turned ineligible as my Ielts expired but it still exists on the system
Then, I submitted a new one with new IELTs but unfortunately I put wrong fund amount so it is ineligible..
Now I correxted the new one and my question is : Should I withdraw the two eligible ones before submitting this one ?
If yes, how can I do that?
Appreciate your advices

samgegr8

Jul 24, 2015
Hi All,

I was going through this forum and it indeed helped me to get lot of information regarding Express Entry.
I Need few help here

1. I am an experience IT Software professional with 8 years of experince. Majorly 5 years as a Foreign Work Experience
2. I have a IELTS score of CLB 9 equivalent
3. My wife is a master degree holder in Economics.

With All this experience, I can see that the points that I am accumulating 368 which is lower than what is expected (450 is the cut-off) as per the last ITA received candidates

Let me know whether I need to go for PNP as I dont have the job. Help is needed to know the path forward

Thanks in advance

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Guys,

Need some help, I have been waiting for long but no movement is going on. Profile submitted: 18th Aug, CRS score: 438 NOC: 1123, should i be expecting OOPNP? Is there anything I need to do send update other than checking yes for Ontario in EE profile.

Any information would be of great help.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
waddup said:
Guys,

Need some help, I have been waiting for long but no movement is going on. Profile submitted: 18th Aug, CRS score: 438 NOC: 1123, should i be expecting OOPNP? Is there anything I need to do send update other than checking yes for Ontario in EE profile.

Any information would be of great help.

Thanks
Try resubmitting your profile next Tuesday. Many people have got PT on Friday after resubmitting the profile on Tuesday. Good luck

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Just to make sure .. my ECA report says that I got (Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree) so I calculated it as 135 points is this right?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samgegr8 said:
Hi All,

I was going through this forum and it indeed helped me to get lot of information regarding Express Entry.
I Need few help here

1. I am an experience IT Software professional with 8 years of experince. Majorly 5 years as a Foreign Work Experience
2. I have a IELTS score of CLB 9 equivalent
3. My wife is a master degree holder in Economics.

With All this experience, I can see that the points that I am accumulating 368 which is lower than what is expected (450 is the cut-off) as per the last ITA received candidates

Let me know whether I need to go for PNP as I dont have the job. Help is needed to know the path forward

Thanks in advance
I think you are calculating it wrong.

Use this tool to calculate your CRS!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
H O N E S T said:
Just to make sure .. my ECA report says that I got (Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree) so I calculated it as 135 points is this right?
Don't calculate CRS manually. Please use this tool.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
HELP please.

1) How to contact CIC by email about questions on using EE?

My current problem: the status of my EE profile is "transmitted" and I cannot change any information in my EE profile. The reason about this problem is that my wife's IELTS result expired. After one minute I got a Province Nomination letter in EE, I received an ineligible letter in EE and the status changed to "Transmitted" . I emailed this problem to the province who nominated me, they let me contact CIC first.

2) I had two periods of work experience (totally 6 years) and need to include them in my EE profile. The period of my first job is one year, who is not very closely related to my NOC ( My NOC : 2241 - Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians, the title of my first job is "Computer Hardware Development Engineer"). So, could I use this job( including job title) to apply PR by EE?

I really appreciate your kind help.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
When I initially estimated my points I can't remember the adaptibility section being in
-getting points for spouse english level, having a relative in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Is this new or has this always been included?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Sunil_JZ said:
When I initially estimated my points I can't remember the adaptibility section being in
-getting points for spouse english level, having a relative in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Is this new or has this always been included?
Last update was on 2015-01-07, so it seems it's always been included

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
HelloAll,

AOR 09th Aug 2015
RPRF Paid on 26th Sept 2015

It’s been overall 109 Days since my AOR and 61 Days since I paid the RPRF Fees but have not heard anything since then.
Just thought to check if its a good idea to raise a CSE to check for any updates?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you get awarded extra points for having a relative in Canada under the EE programe?

I did list i have uncle and aunt in Toronto but nothing changed. This is why I am asking.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Do you get awarded extra points for having a relative in Canada under the EE programe?

I did list i have uncle and aunt in Toronto but nothing changed. This is why I am asking.
No additional CRS points for relatives in Canada!

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I withdrew my old application and created a new one. Then I used the new application number and job seeker code to UPDATE my Job Bank account (didn't create a new one).

Is it ok to do this?