+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
For the question on EE profile.."Did you obtain a Canadian certificate or diploma for this period of study"....If I completed my apprenticeship for NOC 7312 in 2009 and obtained my foreign credential certificate but then challenged the red seal exam here in Canada and obtained my Canadian certificate in NOC 7312 can I say "YES" to the above EE profile question?

I am getting 74 points on the FSW grid but after submitting my EE profile by answering "NO" to the above question it tells me I am ineligible for FSW program.

jashina

Jul 14, 2015
Dear All,

I have created express entry profile through our agent. But when I tried to do a CRS point calculation through CIC WEBSITE there is a variation in points what my agent have told me from the CIC WEBSITE CRS point calculator.

Can I create a separate express entry profile for my spouse. He is registered has a dependent in my profile.

Regards,
Jashina

evanks

Mar 24, 2014
Please Help!!!

i got the ITA on 15 june. However, I lost my credit and not able to login to my cic. After i got another new credit and re-enroll mycic again, i cant see my application. Even i tried to link my existing application to my new account, I cant find express entry in the option. Can anyone tell me what should i do ?!

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi guys,

Can someone please help.

I have received my ECA which says equivalency to Bachelors Degree only. However, they have also listed and verified my Masters degree credentials. Can I choose the option of two or more degrees or diplomas while I build my CIC Profile?

As per report, there are two sections and the exacts words are:

Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree (four years)

1st degree - Canadian Equivalency - Bachelor's degree (four years)
2nd degree -Canadian Equivalency - One year of graduate study

Thank you for your help in advance

Mahroo Aamir

Feb 25, 2015
I attested my documents from Pakistan with WES reference No . Now WES website is showing received documents waiting for payment. Did my Institute send my documents to them directly or i have to send by myself??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evanks said:
Please Help!!!

i got the ITA on 15 june. However, I lost my credit and not able to login to my cic. After i got another new credit and re-enroll mycic again, i cant see my application. Even i tried to link my existing application to my new account, I cant find express entry in the option. Can anyone tell me what should i do ?!
What do you mean by 'lost my credit'?

Your ITA cannot be transferred from one profile to another. You will have to login to your previous profile to proceed further with your ITA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jashina said:
Dear All,

I have created express entry profile through our agent. But when I tried to do a CRS point calculation through CIC WEBSITE there is a variation in points what my agent have told me from the CIC WEBSITE CRS point calculator.

Can I create a separate express entry profile for my spouse. He is registered has a dependent in my profile.

Regards,
Jashina
You can do this. What's the purpose behind doing this?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasis.gc1 said:
Hi guys,

Can someone please help.

I have received my ECA which says equivalency to Bachelors Degree only. However, they have also listed and verified my Masters degree credentials. Can I choose the option of two or more degrees or diplomas while I build my CIC Profile?

As per report, there are two sections and the exacts words are:

Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree (four years)

1st degree - Canadian Equivalency - Bachelor's degree (four years)
2nd degree -Canadian Equivalency - One year of graduate study

Thank you for your help in advance
Unfortunately, 1 year of graduate study cannot be used to choose the option of "Two or more..." in your MyCIC profile. Your overall equivalency is Bachelors so you will have to stick with that.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahroo Aamir said:
I attested my documents from Pakistan with WES reference No . Now WES website is showing received documents waiting for payment. Did my Institute send my documents to them directly or i have to send by myself??
That probably indicates that WES has received the documents and is waiting for payment so that they can start the assessment.

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, 1 year of graduate study cannot be used to choose the option of "Two or more..." in your MyCIC profile. Your overall equivalency is Bachelors so you will have to stick with that.
Thanks. Then what does it mean by Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasis.gc1 said:
Thanks. Then what does it mean by Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

ECA assessment results

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Graduate Certificate
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
Study Toward a Master's Degree

sommh

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi Everyone..I have valid ICT visa but i am still in my home country and may travel soon. As I have ICT which authorized me to work in canada, do I need do submit proof of fund along with my application. I received ITA last week. Please advise.

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Hi everyone,

how knows what to upload as "letter of employment" for self-employed workers?

Thanks