ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAJA said:
Thank you for help

Quote from: dan_and on May 12, 2015, 01:43:27 am
4012 is NOC type A. You need CLB 7 in every language ability. Unfortunately, your writing score is insufficient to qualify for CEC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

You will not be able to create an eligible profile before re-taking the test and achieving at least CLB 7 in every language ability.

Please go through this post Gaja....

Please find below equivalency for CLB level &.
Hope it will help you.

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training – Test score equivalency chart
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 8.0 7.5 8.5 7.5
9 7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0
8 6.5 6.5 7.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0[/glow]
6 5.0 5.5 5.5 5.5
5 4.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
4 3.5 4.0 4.5 4.0

gigalejandro

May 13, 2015
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and I'm starting my process to immigrate to canada, that mean, take the IELTS and so on, I have a question about the documents for certified the work experience, I'm from Colombia, and all my work certifications are in spanish, I have to translate the certifies and attached it in spanish? or what I have to do?,

Thank you for your answers,

Regards,

Alejandro

jaysingh10

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hi

I was creating my profile on WES for ECA but had an issue:
All my educational documents were issued under my surname as Jay Singh (Singh being the surname)
But now my current passport has my full surname as Jay Singh Arora (Surname)

How should I apply for ECA on WES

with the old surname (Jay Singh) as on my educational documents.
OR
should I apply with my current Surname (Jay Singh Arora) on passport.

My mind says that I should go with my current surname but I hope WES dont ask for more documentation regarding this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gigalejandro said:
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and I'm starting my process to immigrate to canada, that mean, take the IELTS and so on, I have a question about the documents for certified the work experience, I'm from Colombia, and all my work certifications are in spanish, I have to translate the certifies and attached it in spanish? or what I have to do?,

Thank you for your answers,

Regards,

Alejandro
Alejandro ,

If your documents are NOT in either English or French, you MUST provide a word-word translation by a certified translator ALONG with the document in your native language.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a Master degree in psychology and another one in law, but all my work experience is in NOC 0601 - corporate sales manager. Is it no problem that my education is not connected with sales?
Am I eligible for FSWP under EE?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
John155 said:
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen living in Canada for the past 1 year through work permit. I would like to apply for Canada immigration under CEC and now I'm at the stage of profile submission and would like to know the PCC requirement.
I was working in oil and gas industry in Iranian offshore. For that reason I was traveling to Iran offshore for the period of April 2009 to January 2011. My work rotation was 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. Totally it was around 12 trips made until January 2011.

Now I'm bit confused what to do? Do I need to prepare to get iran pcc? If yes I think it's hard to get from Iran since not a citizen of Iranian, it needs to apply through local embassy but here it's Ottawa the Iranian embassy is closed. Only the way is contact the iran embassy in U.S. So please provide any alternative to this? If they ask Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more than 6 consecutive months like in a row, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic. I shall be thankful in this regard.
This is only my opinion.

If you have not stayed in the Iranian territory for more than 30 days AND were maintaining residency back in Canada, I THINK you DON'T require a PCC from the Iranian authorities.

BUT...

Somewhere in the forum, I read that CIC asked for PCC from an applicant for a country where he/she had stayed for less than 5 months. CIC does erratic things, you just need to be prepared. You got these options :

1) You can mail CIC and ask them.

2) You can hire a lawyer to help you with the entire process - you will not have hassles.

3) You try getting the Iranian PCC somehow.

The choice is yours.

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj

chams

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
1st expired 21-11-2013,re-medicals done on Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 24-07-2013, Decision Made 17-02-2014. PP return 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
03-03-2014
My friend is trying to apply for PR from India. He does not have an work offer from a Canadian company. Can he still apply for P.R through express entry? He has over 10 years of experience in Graphics designing, have Bachelors degree and age <40.

Is there a way to apply other than express entry for someone without job offer in Canada?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chams said:
My friend is trying to apply for PR from India. He does not have an work offer from a Canadian company. Can he still apply for P.R through express entry? He has over 10 years of experience in Graphics designing, have Bachelors degree and age <40.

Is there a way to apply other than express entry for someone without job offer in Canada?
He appears to be eligible to apply for PR thru EE [Assuming his job is in the NOC list and he has the required full time work exp and other factors].

Other than EE, he can try for a Provincial Nomination Programme [PNP].

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hey!

I have an ineligible express entry profile.

I am creating a new application for express entry. In the Immigration History and Citizenships section should I put the application no. of my ineligible express entry profile? Is it mandatory?

How should I proceed?

True and accurate insight in this matter would be very appreciated.

Thanks

prschn

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Hello Experts,

I am in the process of creating my express entry profile. I have a open work permit, but in the Intended work in Canada section, it is asking what NOC code do I have on my Work permit. I hold a open work permit so I dont have any answer for this question. It would be great if you guys can help me with this question.

I am not able to complete my profile because of this question.

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
I have a Master degree in psychology and another one in law, but all my work experience is in NOC 0601 - corporate sales manager. Is it no problem that my education is not connected with sales?
Am I eligible for FSWP under EE?
Yes, you appear to be eligible. Until you have a continuous, full time (or equivalent part time), paid work experience for at least a year under the SAME NOC(doesn't matter if your work experience is related to your degree or not), you ARE eligible..

Experts, correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
Raj

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
submit ee
do you know for how long time "Processing Submission" remains ?
thanks

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
priya1088 said:
Please please please check if you guys are still able to update your spouse's profile while the application is already in pool...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
been reading around the threads, seems like a cic system glitch. can anyone confirm?

gigalejandro

May 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Alejandro ,

If your documents are NOT in either English or French, you MUST provide a word-word translation by a certified translator ALONG with the document in your native language.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj
Thank you very much Raj,

This was the information that I was looking,

Regards,

Alejandro

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi Friends,

I need help please. I have a masters degree from Canada. However my bachelors is not from Canada.
My question is If I am attaching my bachelors degree as well, do I need to get an ECA for it or not. OR
Should I just remove and only go with masters?

Regards,
Ammar