+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Please just delete your Express entry profile and try to make a new one with all information as per your case.
Thanks a lot.

For creating a new profile, Do I need to open a new My CIC Account or I can open a new EE Profile in my old MyCIC account only ?

Please guide in this.

With warm regards..

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi

what is the ECA report no which we have to enter into EE profile?

My WES report came in a envelope that has a letter which says reference no. 277XXXX/kvr

but the online report and the main report has ECA# 277XXXX/IMM

which one is right?

thanks

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
what should be included in the previous employment letter?
I have worked couple years while I was back home.
I have a letter saying that i have worked full time and letter includes my job responsibilities but it doesn't have salary information.
Will that be okey to claim foreign work experience points under CEC???
Looking for help!!!

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
Hi all,
I need your advice, please help.
I have met all requirements for CEC except CLB I just have got my CELPIP
L-8
R-8
S-7
W-6
how do you think will I be ineligible if I need CLB 7 (I am applying under NOC 4012)?
my writing is 6 which is not enough

thank you in advance

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehal2410 said:
Thanks a lot.

For creating a new profile, Do I need to open a new My CIC Account or I can open a new EE Profile in my old MyCIC account only ?

Please guide in this.

With warm regards..

Hi Snehal,

Just delete your EE profile and make a new fresh profile in same old CIC account.

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
4012 is NOC type A. You need CLB 7 in every language ability. Unfortunately, your writing score is insufficient to qualify for CEC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

You will not be able to create an eligible profile before re-taking the test and achieving at least CLB 7 in every language ability.
Please find below equivalency for CLB level &.
Hope it will help you.

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training – Test score equivalency chart
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 8.0 7.5 8.5 7.5
9 7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0
8 6.5 6.5 7.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
6 5.0 5.5 5.5 5.5
5 4.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
4 3.5 4.0 4.5 4.0

John155

Jan 6, 2015
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen living in Canada for the past 1 year through work permit. I would like to apply for Canada immigration under CEC and now I'm at the stage of profile submission and would like to know the PCC requirement.
I was working in oil and gas industry in Iranian offshore. For that reason I was traveling to Iran offshore for the period of April 2009 to January 2011. My work rotation was 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. Totally it was around 12 trips made until January 2011.

Now I'm bit confused what to do? Do I need to prepare to get iran pcc? If yes I think it's hard to get from Iran since not a citizen of Iranian, it needs to apply through local embassy but here it's Ottawa the Iranian embassy is closed. Only the way is contact the iran embassy in U.S. So please provide any alternative to this? If they ask Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more than 6 consecutive months like in a row, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic. I shall be thankful in this regard.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
1. When you completed any necessary legal qualifications, and, lacking that, when you completed your education before starting the job.

2. Yes.

3. Only found this (from 2008): "Note: an academic year means eight months of study."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-08-12a.asp

4. Yes, you can update later. Just make sure you accurately answer the question regarding ECA (i.e. that you don't have it yet).

5. If you have the results and the reference number, you can enter it now. Can be changed later.

6. Can't remember the answer to this. Has been discussed many times on the forum. Do a search.
Thank you so much for your response. For the last question, I did some search and one of the forum members received email from CIC stating that the answer to this question should be 'No' unless one is working or have job offer with LMIA.

Another quick question in regards to Q.1., she only worked in India for 11 months, we are not counting any foreign experience points, should we just remove the Indian experience from the profile?

Apr 11, 2015
hi guys,
my ee application is about ready to submit, i have few questions,

will cic ask for original photos Huh, i am from a visa exempt country, so i think they dont need my passport but they can send me copr directly.

in my profile they are not asking my document Huh where should i upload my passport copy ? in explanation letter ?

in my children profile they are asking (multiple) documents ?? they only have passport

for 1 of my work experience as self employed i have really nothing to upload and its not even related with noc i am applying for, so i did mentioned that in personal history as self employed casual job, but did not wrote that in work history, otherwise system is asking me a bunch of docs.

what will be the next step after uploading all docs and paying fees ??

please advise

thanks

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
If you're not receiving points for it, you can just remove it. Just remember to include it in the personal history once she receives an ITA.
Sounds good. Thank you so much for your time.

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
dan_and said:
4012 is NOC type A. You need CLB 7 in every language ability. Unfortunately, your writing score is insufficient to qualify for CEC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

You will not be able to create an eligible profile before re-taking the test and achieving at least CLB 7 in every language ability.

Thank you for help

saranghae

Apr 4, 2015
Hi all. Can I just declare my more than 10 yrs of partime work (family business) as Marketing Officer instead of the 4 yrs of fulltime Quality Assurance job in another company? I am thinking it is more related to my Business course.

Please advice. Thanks.

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Hello guys, I'm a licensed pharmacist NOC 3131, can I get 50points for certificate of qualification???

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Please please please check if you guys are still able to update your spouse's profile while the application is already in pool...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
Hi,

It happened to me as well suddenly the passport upload option went missing.
I saw the passport upload option earlier in the system.
I am applying EE from singapore. I am not sure if its a exempt country

international1 said:
hi guys,
my ee application is about ready to submit, i have few questions,

will cic ask for original photos Huh, i am from a visa exempt country, so i think they dont need my passport but they can send me copr directly.

in my profile they are not asking my document Huh where should i upload my passport copy ? in explanation letter ?

in my children profile they are asking (multiple) documents ?? they only have passport

for 1 of my work experience as self employed i have really nothing to upload and its not even related with noc i am applying for, so i did mentioned that in personal history as self employed casual job, but did not wrote that in work history, otherwise system is asking me a bunch of docs.

what will be the next step after uploading all docs and paying fees ??

please advise

thanks