Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
friends, maybe somebody has an information, if there is some quote for invitations under EE Programm this year? Thank you.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
rnethula said:
Can i use my first cousin as a relative for adaptability points in EE. he is a canadian citizen
No.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cousin-considered-as-family-relative-t39300.0.html
Re: Cousin considered as family relative?
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 05:57:00 am »
WHO ARE THE ACCEPTABLE RELATIVES?
Proof of relationship showing u, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.

Source: www.cic.gc.ca

Qorax

chelmatt18

Mar 30, 2015
Hi i have the following inclusive dates of work as a College Instructor

Part Time:
June 2009-March 2011 = 6-24 working hours a week
April 2012 - May 2012 = 1.125 working hours a week
June 2014 - October 2014 = 21 hours a week

Contractual: 40 working hours/week
June 2011-March 2012
June 2012 - March 2013
June 2013 - March 2014
November 2014 - present

I have consulted an agent regarding my work experience and he said i'm not eligible since my work experience is not continuous. According to him i should have at least 1 year of continuous work. Well, i can't do anything about it cause work contract is renewed every semester.
So i would like to know what you guys think.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Hi!

Firstly, thanks a lot for this thread! God bless you.
My question is, I have around 490 points (tentatively) and I'm awaiting emy WES evaluation results and my TEF results. My NOC is 4163 and I'm concerned that I may not get ITA if any preference is given to NOC as well, I have over 2 years of work experience. Please help since I kind find particular information on this anywhere. Thank you.

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
chelmatt18 said:
Hi i have the following inclusive dates of work as a College Instructor

Part Time:
June 2009-March 2011 = 6-24 working hours a week
April 2012 - May 2012 = 1.125 working hours a week
June 2014 - October 2014 = 21 hours a week

Contractual: 40 working hours/week
June 2011-March 2012
June 2012 - March 2013
June 2013 - March 2014
November 2014 - present

I have consulted an agent regarding my work experience and he said i'm not eligible since my work experience is not continuous. According to him i should have at least 1 year of continuous work. Well, i can't do anything about it cause work contract is renewed every semester.
So i would like to know what you guys think.
Hi Chelmatt,

If you were working with the same college for all these (or at least two of these) work contract, then you can ask the College to provide you an official letter which states that you have been working with this college since June 2011 (or since when u started with that particular college).

Just in case, you have always been working on ad hoc basis or temporary contracts, then I am sorry to day so, but you do not qualify for the current program.

amit.agg84

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,
I have a query related to spouse visa.

Like I am filling the application in EE and not accompanying my spouse but filling the details as required, but when I will get the PR and later if I want to accompany my spouse then what are the options available.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I have created whats app group all those interested please PM your Number

Aaberta

Mar 30, 2015
hi

good new first I got ITA, on the 20 of march 2015 yay..

now , I cant complete my PR application, because I cant go pass the personal activities :'( I have try every thing I can but, and it keep asking me > please describe what this person was doing this period(e.g. job title, position, etc.) number of characters must be less then or equal to 50.
and I cant find the (share with cic link) to share.

any help Plesae? Anyone?
thank you.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Aaberta said:
hi

good new first I got ITA, on the 20 of march 2015 yay..

now , I cant complete my PR application, because I cant go pass the personal activities :'( I have try every thing I can but, and it keep asking me > please describe what this person was doing this period(e.g. job title, position, etc.) number of characters must be less then or equal to 50.
and I cant find the (share with cic link) to share.

any help Plesae? Anyone?
thank you.
simply fill in the details write down what you were doing in that period

chelmatt18

Mar 30, 2015
priya1088 said:
Hi Chelmatt,

If you were working with the same college for all these (or at least two of these) work contract, then you can ask the College to provide you an official letter which states that you have been working with this college since June 2011 (or since when u started with that particular college).

Just in case, you have always been working on ad hoc basis or temporary contracts, then I am sorry to day so, but you do not qualify for the current program.
Tnx for the response. Yes i have been working at the same college since i started. In fact in the certificate of employment that they gave me, it was stated that i am employed by the college from june 2009 to present.

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
amit.agg84 said:
Hi,
I have a query related to spouse visa.

Like I am filling the application in EE and not accompanying my spouse but filling the details as required, but when I will get the PR and later if I want to accompany my spouse then what are the options available.
Cheating on your spouse ? ? ? ?

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hello,

I have made simple update to my EE profile (passport expiry date), it says now "update not submitted"

What could be the reason? Will my profile still be eligible for the next draw?

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Canadiense85 said:
Hello,

I have made simple update to my EE profile (passport expiry date), it says now "update not submitted"

What could be the reason? Will my profile still be eligible for the next draw?
Re-transmit it.

k110360

Mar 19, 2015
Is there any chance for me with 359 score ::)
you think how many draws should be passed to reach this score?

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
Any advice?
Never.........

If you haven't heard anything..........most probably........your application might have returned to you along with your FSW fee cheque.........

Carry on with EE........Good luck