+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any Pakistani person need any question or help i try my best i came 2 month ago

rabailG

Aug 5, 2016
any Pakistani person need any question or help i try my best i came 2 month ago in Canada for study university of Alberta

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you help me regarding financial documents? Like the amount of Tax returns you showed and statement?
Your profile?

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
Hi,

I have applied for study permit to Abu Dhabi visa office in Nov 2016. I have emailed to visa office to know the status of my application, they replied me;

" All applications for temporary residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks.
These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary resident status. We are currently
conducting certain background investigations."

I would be grateful If any member could comment on this, how much chances I have to obtain study permit after Embassy is conducting background investigation. Thank You.

Malik59er

Oct 14, 2016
ro, I'm a pakistani student who got accepted into a university in Quebec and now I wish to apply for a Quebec acceptance certificate. I went through the website and I am really confused regarding where to start and where to end. Im really looking for a pakistani person who also applied for the certificate. Will you please help me?

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malik59er said:
ro, I'm a pakistani student who got accepted into a university in Quebec and now I wish to apply for a Quebec acceptance certificate. I went through the website and I am really confused regarding where to start and where to end. Im really looking for a pakistani person who also applied for the certificate. Will you please help me?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html

Mate try visiting that link. And yeah I'm in the same boat -will be applying soon for CAQ

umaird

Sep 25, 2016
rabailG said:
any Pakistani person need any question or help i try my best i came 2 month ago in Canada for study university of Alberta
Hey man I also applied for University of Alberta for MEng Mechanical Engineering for Fall 2017. How is the university like?

Bilal Hussain

Feb 10, 2017
I have done my graduation in 2010 can i eligible for student visa i have no ielts ans is there any way to apply without ielts?

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
Bilal Hussain said:
I have done my graduation in 2010 can i eligible for student visa i have no ielts ans is there any way to apply without ielts?
You have to take IELTS exams first.
Based upon that result ,your academics and workex( If any), you have to apply to any college/university for study.
If they select you, then you will be provided offer letter( Acceptance Letter).
And then you can apply for study permit ( Student Visa).

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Is there a list for the documents needed?
The official cic document lists for paper based application dont ask for employment letter in Pak, education docs and IELTS result.
Do I need to submit all these with the paper application? Some old threads have included them in the list but the requirments seem to have changed after the visa office switched from ISL to Abu Dhabi

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
imacuser said:
Is there a list for the documents needed?
The official cic document lists for paper based application dont ask for employment letter in Pak, education docs and IELTS result.
Do I need to submit all these with the paper application? Some old threads have included them in the list but the requirments seem to have changed after the visa office switched from ISL to Abu Dhabi
First of all, u did not quote whether u r applying for Work Permit or Study Permit. But, it is the blog for International Student, so I am assuming that u r talking about study permit.
You have to shoe IELTS and All academics marksheets.
Coming to work-ex, if u r showing in slot of current/previous activities in study permit (IMM 1294) form that you had/have some work-ex, then you have to show that proofs also.

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
neelpatel19071994 said:
First of all, u did not quote whether u r applying for Work Permit or Study Permit. But, it is the blog for International Student, so I am assuming that u r talking about study permit.
You have to shoe IELTS and All academics marksheets.
Coming to work-ex, if u r showing in slot of current/previous activities in study permit (IMM 1294) form that you had/have some work-ex, then you have to show that proofs also.
Yes I was asking for study permit.
These docs used to be there on the document checklist before.
Now there is no such thing on the document checklist mentioned.

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
imacuser said:
Yes I was asking for study permit.
These docs used to be there on the document checklist before.
Now there is no such thing on the document checklist mentioned.
It will be there.
Latest Diplo/Degree marksheet is recommended.
And in " If appicable" section,
it wil be you all marksheets and Work-ex.

Moreover, if written or not, you have to submit atleast your latest academics to support your self in lights of what you hve written in Study Permit form about your current/pervious ( nearly 8-10 years) activities.

gull0312

Feb 26, 2017
hello, I applied online for phd with scholarship , since my parents are in canada so i get refusal, what should i do before applying again ? kindly tell me that what can be strong family ties?