+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.

congratulations.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.
AOA hasse,
<----------------- :p Congratulations :p --------------<<

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hi guys

thank you so very much for saying it. really appreciated. ALLAH sub ke liye behtar karega INSHA-ALLAH.

I GOT MINE ppr AND YOU ALL WILL GET YOURS VERY SOON. THIS IS A HOLY MONTH OF RAMAZAN AND THING ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENED, so dont worry and chill cuz your turn is coming anytime now.

Hasse,

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

when cic send me first PPR last week they also mentioned in that email that my visa will expire on 28oct 2011? it means that i have to enter before this date ? yeah ?
i have sent the required docs this monday so my 2nd step (passport request ) will happen soon as i have
almost 2months left ?

what do u say about that ?

Hasse.

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hasse i think they will send your 2nd steps in days, if i were you i would have prepared myself. Do all arrangments and prepare your yourself.

May Allah swt bless all of us INSHALLAH

atif_engr

Jul 28, 2011
i applied under alberta provincial nominee stream in june 2009 and in feb 2011 i received a mail that my case will be finalized in islamabad. i got my med in march 11 and my family got med in july 2011? how much time should i have to wait for ppr to receive?is there any requirement to show proof of funds in my case? any one tell me please?

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Atif..

nobody knows about the time of process... you email them about ur case..

Regards

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
angdan said:
dear Atif..

nobody knows about the time of process... you email them about ur case..

Regards
Can some people please share their experience on what is the average time that CHC London takes to respond to email inquiries?

Thanks.
GotoSask

Air Canada

Jul 16, 2011
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010 CHC Islamabad
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Interview........
CSQ interview Nov 2009
GotoSask said:
Can some people please share their experience on what is the average time that CHC London takes to respond to email inquiries?

Thanks.
GotoSask
AOA , as per my experience , they reply in a week's time

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i got my 1st ppr in the 10th month, so it could take that long as well. but i really hope that everything will go fine for all of us and soon we all be there where we have been anting for a long time.

INSHA-ALLAH.

Hasse.