+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

etd123

May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
Nomination.....
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
29 Mar 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
2 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
24 Nov 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR1-6 Mar 2012, PPR2- 30 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012 Inshallah
ilyasshaihan said:
Dear All,

i am confused so i need your guidance. i recently get PPR 1 from cic. but a week a ago i get job offer letter from Canadian advertising agency as they want to hire me as director in one of their project. so they are asking me to submit the photo copies of my passport as they want me to get work permit visa.

Now i need advices from you guys, wt should i do? should i allow them to get me work permit visa before my PR visa. if yes will i get any problem in my PR visa or during landing. please help
I think you should inform them that you have already applied for immigration and about your status i.e. PR1. Just take time from them until your arrival.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ilyasshaihan said:
Dear All,

i am confused so i need your guidance. i recently get PPR 1 from cic. but a week a ago i get job offer letter from Canadian advertising agency as they want to hire me as director in one of their project. so they are asking me to submit the photo copies of my passport as they want me to get work permit visa.

Now i need advices from you guys, wt should i do? should i allow them to get me work permit visa before my PR visa. if yes will i get any problem in my PR visa or during landing. please help
i agree with etd123..you should talk to that company and advise them you're already coming to Canada on permanent visa...they will consider it for sure
i wouldnt prefer work permit visa on PR visa...

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
babloo said:
bohoot bohoot mubarak hoo sultan bhai
inshallah kab milain gay canada main

today its been 1 month since i send my documents but no sign of ppr and no status change on ecase.how long will they take plz share your experience

S

samina12

shahzad0786 said:
today its been 1 month since i send my documents but no sign of ppr and no status change on ecase.how long will they take plz share your experience
Shahzad Bhai
Dont wait for PPR.It can come in a month or at the end of the year,Anything is possible.Its better continue your life without waiting.
Samina12

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All..Urgent reply!! thanks for your concern.I am from Pakistan,Rabiya I just wanna know the same thing I am also facing that I send all color copies of passport of my family as a step1 according to their instructions and with in 6 weeks they would had ask for step 2 but already 5 weeks gone no respond just i received one parcel that was my all original documents.so what was your experienced Zari how long more did you get your permanent visa as a step 2?..Please advise or advise anyone what to do next or I will also have to wait how long it will take more..Take Care

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Urgent!!!Dear thanks for your concern,Rabiya I just wanna know the same thing I am also facing(Decision made.The office will contact you about this decision) that I send all color copies of passport of my family as a step1 according to their instructions and with in 6 weeks they would had ask for step 2 but already 5 weeks gone no respond just i received one parcel that was my all original documents.so what was your experienced Rabiya how long more did you get your permanent visa as a step 2?..Please advise or advise anyone what to do next or I will also have to wait..Actually I am not in rush just wanted to know how long it would have taken more? Second Can I go to Dubai or any Country during this period for a schedule business meetings.Thanks & Take Care

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Rabiya I think you don't need file no.Application no.If you received first letter from them it is written both at one place please check...Thanks

Dear Rabiya thanks for your concern I just wanna know the same thing I am also facing that I send all color copies of passport of my family as a step1 according to their instructions and with in 6 weeks they would had ask for step 2 but already 5 weeks gone no respond just i received one parcel that was my all original documents.so what was your experienced Zari,Rabiya or anyone how long more did you get your permanent visa as a step 2?..Please advise or advise anyone what to do next or I will also have to wait..

Secondly can I travel for business during this time or I need to stay and wait for how long more this is what I wanna know as it was written step2 would be a time for 6 weeks Take Care

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sobia21 said:
Rabiya I think you don't need file no.Application no.If you received first letter from them it is written both at one place please check...Thanks

Dear Rabiya thanks for your concern I just wanna know the same thing I am also facing that I send all color copies of passport of my family as a step1 according to their instructions and with in 6 weeks they would had ask for step 2 but already 5 weeks gone no respond just i received one parcel that was my all original documents.so what was your experienced Zari,Rabiya or anyone how long more did you get your permanent visa as a step 2?..Please advise or advise anyone what to do next or I will also have to wait..

Secondly can I travel for business during this time or I need to stay and wait for how long more this is what I wanna know as it was written step2 would be a time for 6 weeks Take Care
well if you travel before your PR or even before landing in canada, you have to inform CIC about your travel, as there database should be updated. You will remember that you submit a travel form in which you mention your travel history. So if you travel i recommend you to bring that in their notice.
As for as your Step2 is concern your PPR2 is own his way, you will get the PPR2 soon, dnt worry about it. But please keep cic update about changes like travel, marriage, new born baby etc etc

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks for your information I received email on 21st PPR1 by email and than send PPR1 on 23rd Dec and now its already more than a month didn't get any reply.Please advise as I received one parcel during just after 10-15 days 4th of Jan I thought it was PPR2 but only my original degree and other documents return, Unfortunately we all family were out of town for vacation our driver received the letter from TCS mention to please collect your parcel but the person told driver to hold this as a confidential letter and given to them so he gave me info on 13th when we ask you know Pathan, did you received any letter, anyhow we took parcel from TCS on 16th I was surprized only our documents return .I think this will not effected on our delays what do you say.We will received PPR2 on email I think.need sincere Advise!!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Sobia21 said:
Thanks for your information I received email on 21st PPR1 by email and than send PPR1 on 23rd Dec and now its already more than a month didn't get any reply.Please advise as I received one parcel during just after 10-15 days 4th of Jan I thought it was PPR2 but only my original degree and other documents return, Unfortunately we all family were out of town for vacation our driver received the letter from TCS mention to please collect your parcel but the person told driver to hold this as a confidential letter and given to them so he gave me info on 13th when we ask you know Pathan, did you received any letter, anyhow we took parcel from TCS on 16th I was surprized only our documents return .I think this will not effected on our delays what do you say.We will received PPR2 on email I think.need sincere Advise!!
y r u in rush? just be patient it says on the letter that PPR 2 will be received within 6 weeks..a month has 4 weeks and its just been a month since u got ur PPR 1..so 2 more weeks and u should get it..keep urself bz..do shopping..meet ur family and friends........

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks it means its a normal procedure it will take full 6 weeks.I am not in Rush I was worried about last parcel which we received after 10-12 days from TCS.I think by receiving late due to not our fault, it wouldn't effect on our PPR2 its normal procedure that next step will come in two weeks more.That is why I was taking advise that everything was ok..but most of the people or few people got PPR2 in 10 days.The step 2 will come from Islamabad by email or again through TCS what is your experienced...Thanks Again..

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
babloo said:
alhamdolillah got passport from tcs from islamabad
send my application on 20th dec and today my status change to medical rieceived .is that indicate that its gona be soon.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Sobia21 said:
Thanks it means its a normal procedure it will take full 6 weeks.I am not in Rush I was worried about last parcel which we received after 10-12 days from TCS.I think by receiving late due to not our fault, it wouldn't effect on our PPR2 its normal procedure that next step will come in two weeks more.That is why I was taking advise that everything was ok..but most of the people or few people got PPR2 in 10 days.The step 2 will come from Islamabad by email or again through TCS what is your experienced...Thanks Again..
yes, some ppl get it earlier but some have to wait but u will get it for sure InshaAllah :)