24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Dear,

i got a good News for you, last time they sent me Email and it was a PPR for the Visa it was on 1-12-2010 and i sent it one 8-12-2010

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
abumawada said:
Dear,

i got a good News for you, last time they sent me Email and it was a PPR for the Visa it was on 1-12-2010 and i sent it one 8-12-2010
Many many congratulations to you dear. You are the most lucky applicant to have PPR from abu dhabi so quickly. Pray for us too...

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
abumawada said:
Dear,

BTW, did they ask you to resign from your current job or cancel residence visa?

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
yesssssssssssssssss

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
abumawada said:
yesssssssssssssssss
So have you sent your passport after resigning or cancelling visa? Can you please explain in detail?

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
Seasons greetings everyone!

Congratulations abumawada!! that was quick!! =) happy for you!

I myself will be landing in Canada this coming Saturday Dec 18, 2010. However will be staying there only for 3 weeks. Since my wife is on her maternity leave and I havent applied for any Job in Canada we decided to stay here in UAE.

Right now I'm well compensated here in UAE So we plan to save for our own house when we move back to canada in 2yrs time. We will save some of my wife EI benefits for this year and my montly salary until summer of 2012

So I was wondering why they ask you to cancel your visa I wasn't ask to cancel it.

Hope everyone here will receive a PPR very soon! =)

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey abu,

congratulations to you for the PPR.... this is fantastic news ... and am sooo happy for you.... hope i also get the PPR soon now ..... and so does zeeshee as all 3 of us had similar timelines for docs requested etc.......

do update us on the further progress as to when you get the ppt with stamp and when you plan on landing........ hope our timelines remain similar to previous times and we also get our PPR now in few days.......

all the best and congratulations once again.........

as for me, i was not online for long time since i was on my vacation to india and have only just returned yesterday......... and on the return saw ur good news ........ and so the hopes have gone up once again..............

vacation was good since spent it with my spouse......... and now back to the wait once again........ but with hope and anxiousness and expecting that this is not a very long wait any more........

mrs.canada

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
jhun_nyor said:
Seasons greetings everyone!

Congratulations abumawada!! that was quick!! =) happy for you!

I myself will be landing in Canada this coming Saturday Dec 18, 2010. However will be staying there only for 3 weeks. Since my wife is on her maternity leave and I havent applied for any Job in Canada we decided to stay here in UAE.

Right now I'm well compensated here in UAE So we plan to save for our own house when we move back to canada in 2yrs time. We will save some of my wife EI benefits for this year and my montly salary until summer of 2012

So I was wondering why they ask you to cancel your visa I wasn't ask to cancel it.

Hope everyone here will receive a PPR very soon! =)
hi jhun_nyor

which is your country of residence? are you living in UAE? i'm asking because these rules depend from Gulf country to Gulf country; Abu-Dhabi is processing the files for all of them but then it has to comply with the rules for the specific country; I think the residents in UAE don't need to cancel their residence visa in order to get the PPR but it's just a guess; please let me know from where you are applying, i plan to apply as soon as possible but i need to know before if a residence visa cancelation will be in question or not

thanks a lot and good luck!

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
Hi,

I'm also in the process of sponsoring my husband through the Abu Dhabi office. I am currently living and working in Qatar,
I just noticed on the CIC website that the processing times went up.

I am not too sure, should I be following the processing time of Abu Dhabi which is 25 months! on the website, or should I go with what they told me on the AOR letter they send me in August, which is 6-12 months.

Any replies would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
Mr Canada and Zeeshee please add me to the list of people waiting for PPR from Abu Dhabi.

I will keep you posted every step of the way.... I hate this waiting process! and on top of it, its 25 months now according to CIC website for processing time for Abu Dhabi office, which has me really really upset for past couple of days. : (

Here is my timeline

- Started processing my application on August 15, 2010 - As stated on E-Cas
-Medical Results have been received. - As stated on E-Cas
-AOR from Abu Dhabi received September 15th 2010
-Residency Questionnaire, Forms: IMM5549, and IMM5540 sent VIA email as an attachment from Abu Dhabi office for me to complete and send back to Abu-Dhabi. Note: All these forms were sent with the AOR letter on September 15th by the Abu Dhabi office...
-I couriered everything over to Abu Dhabi November 20th

Now in the process of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
hmmm, I guess the forum is dead again, or maybe everyone is busy with the new year.....

: (

Any good news from Abu Dhabi office from anyone here?????

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
fruit_loops01 said:
hmmm, I guess the forum is dead again, or maybe everyone is busy with the new year.....

: (

Any good news from Abu Dhabi office from anyone here?????
Hi

Its strange to read that your ecas shows medical are received.

There is nothing such thing on my eCas. It only shows one line that we started processing your application on DATE.

Mr_Canada.... What about your ecas?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi zeeshee,

our ecas also is similar to yours.... 1 line ... stating we have started processing your file on XXXXX

that is all........

mrs. canada

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
abumawada said:
Dear,

Hello Abu,
Your timeline shows that you had an Interview on 24-11-2010 (Interview........: 24-11-2010). What was this interview about? Would you please let us know. Thank you.

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone on this forum......

i have an update..... yesterday i got a call from the embassy asking me to submit my ppt for visa stamp... and today i have submitted my ppt which will be sent back within 1 week from today. I was also asked to book my ticket to Canada as my visa expires on feb 3.... and i have just booked my ticket..... i am flying out on jan 30....... so in the next couple of days ... i will be gone .....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

all the best to all who are still waiting for your visas.... your turn will come soon..... god bless you all and wish you all a very happy new year 2011......

and hope that this year ..... brings good news and happiness to all... the way it has brought all smiles to us......

mr. & mrs. canada