mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey zeeshee,

even i need to know if we must/shud inform the embassy if we are travelling out of country..... i think we should inform so that there is no hassle or delay in processing our apps....
even i will be travelling in oct and nov for few days .... and i think its best to inform the embassy about it so as to avoid any hassles or delays.... as it is abu dhabi is the slowest office and i dont wana cause any further delays.... as it is ... this wait is soooo goddamn frustrating.
zeeshee, if you get to know if and how to inform the embassy, do lemme know as well.

mrs. canada.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
mrs canada

yes the wait is stupid but more stupid thing is that we dont know what the hell abu dhabi is doing with our files or even if they are doing something or not as they are the slowest.

Whenever i am travelling i am sending an email to the same address (re-abudhabi one) after i come back. I just inform them that i travelled to this country.
purpose of visit
departure date
arrival date

thats it....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u r right zeeshee this is soo wierd and frustrating.... applicants from ND who applied in june have started getting PPR's and we are still no where .... :(
each day is sooo tough ..... and more so since my husband is in canada.......

i will also be informing the embassy about my travels in oct - nov ..... but hope we get our PPR's by then ......

god bless us all with our visas fast !!!

mrs. canada

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Yeah your case is more tough than us as you are away from your spouse.. Thanks GOD my wife is with me :)

The issue is we cannot plan anything for our future until this stupid process finishes....

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
i just want to know from other who process from abu dhabi office.my wife filed a sponsorship for me,she is a live in caregiver and already filed together for her pr,me being sponsored by her. but untill now i still did not recieve any kit/application form?do you have any idea how many months will it takes to have a kit?

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
@hgg

Hi first of all welcome to the waiting Group, secondly as for your case please give the time line when did you apply for it as the first confirmation of your file they reply with in the 60 days by approved to be sponsored or not. once you get the confirmation letter along that they will send you the the member ID and kit number and then transfer your file to the mentioned office where you live and as far as my knowledge you are in middleast so it will be in Abudahbi office.

thank you !

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
Yesterday i had sent email to ask the embassy if the sponsor and applicant (myself) could travel to india for a short visit and if that would cause any issues or delays in the processing of my visa and today i received reply from them that my file is in process and they will contact me by email if they need any further info. furthermore they said my travels would not cause any delays or issues in the process.

i was not expecting a response from them.... but now with this email, i can plan my holiday in nov with my spouse (we have a wedding too in the family).

dont know how much time will the visa take but at least i know now, that htey had a look at my file to give me this response..... :)

god help us all in this most difficult phase of our lives.....

may we get the visa soon

mrs. canada

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how true zeeshee..... it feels nice to see other threads moving and with good news.... but it also hurts to see our thread and applications are not moving at all........

:( :(

mrs canada

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Its been complete 6 months today for me as my application started processing in Abu Dhabi on 13th April... AOR time was 6 to 12 months. So i really pray and hope that i will get Visa soon InshALLAH....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well our AOR also states 6-12 months as current processing times and i will complete 6 months in nov .... hope to get the visa by the end of 2010.

god bless us all with our visas fast !!!!

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi guys,

for me too my 6 months it will be completed on 4/11/2010 so we will see after this date since i am not this much optimistic by the history we had from the previous aplicants.

LINK

Feb 23, 2010
kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 jan-2010
Doc's Request.
2nd Feb-2010
AOR Received.
17 -3-2010
File Transfer...
19 -3-2010
hi guys
same thing for me in here it been 6 months for me since 15-9-2010 so lets hope i get it by the end of this year and same goes for my

brothers and sisters in here too so is it true before the end of the year they finalize the casses for the current year so they can start accepting the new casses for the next year ?

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
ANY update guys what is news please let us share if there are new things to be shared. as for me nothing is new just waiting and waiting.