ANY one who process in Abudhabi

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
@mr-canada

Did you get any reply from them confirming that they received your docs?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no zeeshee no email confirming hte receipt of the docs and no news either from abu dhabi :(

so 1 more week gone w/o any news......
i am feeling a bit :( although i had thought that news would not be arriving soo soon... and if it does then its lady luck really shining bright on me......

i think we need to wait for abt 1 month (approx) after having sent the docs to expect anything...... so zeeshee.. u can expect something in hte next wk (tues) since u had sent docs on around may 25... if i m not mistaken..... and myself and abu should perhaps expect something towards the mid or 3rd week of july around 20 july coz we sent our resi questnr by mid june..... this is of course purely assumption considering that earlier applicants recd PPR abt 1 month after having sent resi questnr.........

keeping fingers crossed for that.....

all the best abu dhabi people !!!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Yeah.. InshALLAH we will hear something soon. My documents were delivered on 24th may to them, so its one month almost now...

Lets see what happens next week. Another bad thing about this office is that all applicants have to wait 1 week to hear anything from them as the communicate only on Tuesdays....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not always do they communicate on tuesdays zeeshee coz when i got the email for resi questnr, it was on monday....so u see.... they just ensure that NO ONE CAN PREDICT ANYTHING ABOUT THEM :p
LOL

hoping for the visas for us all soon !!!!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

i see on some threads that applicants have on their ecas that "medicals are received" but though i sent my meds (receipt & tracker) with the application and then again to abu dhabi with my residency questnr too, i dont see any such updates on my ecas. Is this normal? i am getting worried (a lil) coz no updates at all to my ecas... the only change (update) was when it changed to "in process" but nothing after that... and its been nearly a month (just about) ...

am i worrying for no reason?? or is there something not proper??.... hoping its hte 1st one :)

all the best !!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
@mr-canada & @abumawada

Anyone of you got reply from embassy for the documents email you sent to them?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello zeeshee,

:( nothing ... no reply to email.... no acknowledgement of docs recd no further request ..... absolutely no news or movement at abu dhabi... infact abu dhabi threads on both the forums.... canadavisa and immi.ca is absolutely quiet....

infact i was checking all hte applicants of the past from abu dhabi, and except for a few msgs here and htere... absolutely nothing from anyone.....

dont know when we will hear from abu dhabi for further update or any progress on our cases....

dont even know what to think or expect and when.....
this kinda wait is sooooo frustrating.... its as if in limbo.....

we can only hope we hear something soon .... and hopefully its PPR for us 3 ... coz we have already submitted the resi questnr now.....

:)

all the best !!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
well i got a reply from them .. a single line only that

your application is in queue for applications in this category & will be reviewed according to its priority as per received date of application....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats nice zeeshee at least you received a response and thus know that your docs are received and they will review your file shortly. as for my file, dont know anything ... the AOR and supplementart form and then the resi questnr came in very very fast (within less than 10 days) and now absolutely nothing ..... :(

hoping that when they review, they do so for yours and my our files together coz we got the requests almost at the same time....

lets see.....
not heard from anyone else from abu dhabi ... have u?? i look for abu dhabi applicants every where but dont really find any one .... not in nov, dec, jan, feb threads.... and even the old cases.... have no idea what happened to everyone...... after gilani's PPR, not heard of anyone getting the PPR.... hope we are next on PPR list.....

all the best !!!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

i had a query for which i need help. my spouse and i have not written any essay's etc with our application explaining our relationship. we have given all details as per the questions that were asked in hte forms and if space was not enough we have attached sheets to give complete and proper information about our selves and our relationship and all. also we have not attached any letters from our friends and family.
have we missed something really major? should we keep some such letters and essays ready in case they ask for more proof. also if you could give some idea as to whom is the letter from friends and family addressed to and what kinda content should be in those letters it would help.

thank you in advance....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
these letters & essays are sent by people who apply for common law relationships usually. People like us from India, Pakistan or Middle East, where there are no such trends and families are properly involved in marriages do not need anything like this.

I have not sent any letter or essay but just 10 or 15 wedding pics....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey zeeshee,

thanks so much for the prompt response as always. you are always there to respond to any of the queries that we have and its really nice of you.
your answer gave some relief i must say coz though we have submitted a lot of pics of the wedding and honeymoon and all that but had not sent any such letters so was a bit worried and hence thought lemme ask in hte forum and i will know if we missed anything.

today is tuesday... so hoping to hear from abu dhabi .....

havent even got any update to my email but i think everything would be in order and hence they have not reverted. else at least htey would have asked something more ... (so i feel).....

keeping fingers crossed ..... and praying hard for a fast process of our cases......
do keep us posted of any thing that comes to you.....
:) take care
and thanks once again

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
seems like another empty tuesday as office time for abu dhabi is already over.... :-(

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well.............. lets just hope that things move fast ......

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi guys,

back to the track after an Omra journey, so is there any thing New or just crossed fingers :)