+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY ONE WAITNG FOR THE VISA FROM BUFFALO.PLEASE SHARE EXPERIENCE!

miles19

Apr 14, 2012
;) awesome,now no more worries and I'm so ready on my big day!!!!!Wooohooooo...I'm really getting married soon,cheers and thank you,thank you!!!!!!! :D

faith11

Apr 17, 2012
Good for you guys! I am one of the unfortunates who submitted my application in seattle... bad call! They received my application last March 12 and until now they havent cashed my check.. I didnt even submitted a prepaid fedex because I didnt know... I have a flight coming on the 29th of April and I guess its not going to happen anymore... But happy for you guys... Cheers!

ditty

Apr 10, 2012
If I live in CA will it be OK if I submit my application to Buffalo or Seattle Consulate offices for mailing my application instead to LA Office?
From the forum it looks like LA office is taking a long time to process a TRV for Visitors visa.
I need to leave by June 8th and so wondering if I apply now will i get the PP back by that time.

Please advice.

Thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miles19 said:
;) awesome,now no more worries and I'm so ready on my big day!!!!!Wooohooooo...I'm really getting married soon,cheers and thank you,thank you!!!!!!! :D
well in that case - double congratulations and best wishes!!!

anjali18

Dec 29, 2011
miles19 said:
@ miles19 ~~ did u see ur tracking number today online..?

miles19

Apr 14, 2012
Anjali 18,
Yes, I did.It was in FORT ERIE this afternoon around 14:07 meaning which I assumed it's 2:07 pm.I'm sure yours as well,try to call 18885506333 and ask for your return xpress post envelope with from FORT ERIE.I'm pretty sure,mine is gonna be tomorrow noon.At least if not I know it's gonna be within CANADA and we can easily pick it up somewhere before we I head up to th airport.I will post more update tomorrow if I have it!!!Good luck,goodluck you guys....

Ragluf,
Thank you so much....

Ditty,

To those who live in CA,guys it is really better to apply to BUFFALO,if you have a US VISA it's better to drive there and apply in person you will have a passport stamp at the same day,that's what some of my friends does though...GOODLUCK!!!!

anjali18

Dec 29, 2011
i am very scared .. :( .. i called them.. but they say they have the same information as in the internet and they cannot tell me anything more than that.. i think i will have to extend or cancel my tickets.. wanted to meet mom.. :'(

miles19

Apr 14, 2012
Hi Anjali 18,
Tell the post office it is your passport and you need it for emergency.Did you call the number 1 888 550 6333they are really nice though and very helpful to me.Tell them you are waiting a return envelope from FORT ERIE and state your tracking number,GOODLUCK.I can assure you the computer info is not as the latest as what they told you.When it is mailed out it does not appear online at least they 12 hours delayed.That's what happened to me.When I called and ask,the agent told me,she doesnt know what time it was mailed in the post office all they know was just there mailed and I can see all the info the next day.Keep trying though....