LANDED..........
26/08/2013
Hi myself Pradeep from Hyderabad
My profile is ..
10th =83.3%
Inter=69.5%
B.Tech=58 ( 2013 pass out ,, expected 60% ) Mechanical engineering 7 backlogs
IELTS= 6 (L=5.5 R=6.5 W=5.5 S=5.5)
i applied to advanced diploma courses in seneca , sheridan, and georgian colleges ,,, i heard that adv dip or diploma will not get visa mostly.,, is that true?
and yesterday one consultancy fellow told me , "nothing happens to advanced diploma fast track which is for 2years instead of 3years . to get the study permit for advanced diploma give them a good SOP ,, then u will get visa for sure,,,"
questions;
........................can you plzz tell me chances of getting visa.. ?.......................................

1) should i go to visa with that same advanced diploma courses with IELTS 6 band ????? or retake it ? for higher bands.
(im not sure that ill get more bands this time )

2)should i have to change the course to graduate certificate in fanshawe college, but i need 6.5 to this ..

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akpsc270

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
IELTS Request
June-2012 [L-9,W-8,S-8,R-9] Overall : 8.5
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 12/04/2013
LANDED..........
Gone with the wind!! LOL!
pradeep332 said:
Hi myself Pradeep from Hyderabad
My profile is ..
10th =83.3%
Inter=69.5%
B.Tech=58 ( 2013 pass out ,, expected 60% ) Mechanical engineering 7 backlogs
IELTS= 6 (L=5.5 R=6.5 W=5.5 S=5.5)
i applied to advanced diploma courses in seneca , sheridan, and georgian colleges ,,, i heard that adv dip or diploma will not get visa mostly.,, is that true?
and yesterday one consultancy fellow told me , "nothing happens to advanced diploma fast track which is for 2years instead of 3years . to get the study permit for advanced diploma give them a good SOP ,, then u will get visa for sure,,,"
questions;
........................can you plzz tell me chances of getting visa.. ?.......................................

1) should i go to visa with that same advanced diploma courses with IELTS 6 band ????? or retake it ? for higher bands.
(im not sure that ill get more bands this time )

2)should i have to change the course to graduate certificate in fanshawe college, but i need 6.5 to this ..

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Pradeep!

Buddy! If you have already done a bachelors i.e. B.Tech. .....why do you want to go for a diploma or an advanced diploma for that matter?

Why don't you apply for a Master's level course and do you post graduation from Canada and this way I am sure that you will be 100 percent OK to apply for your study permit and it will be fair call then.....

Why do you want to take a chance by applyin for a diploma/advance diploma while you have an opportunity to apply for you masters program.....you will put an effort to apply for admission to these diplomas and then you will follow the whole procedure of applying for a visa which in turn will consume your very precious energy,time and money and at the end of the day if they will reject your visa just because of your course mismatch....tell me how will you feel about it?

So, if you take my advise apply for a masters course and go for a full master's degree (it doesnt matter if its one year or two years, what matters is ultimately u r getting a masters degree qualification)

Also, after reading you post what I could sense was that you ultimate goal is not to study and get settled but to get a study permit and then you will explore your options after reaching there.....and let me tell you my dear freind very clearly this approach will take you no where and I would urge you to please sit, relax and think again and again and then make up your mind what u want to do and how do u want to do it.....

There is no fun if you reach canada and study an advance diploma and then work for some time and them go for your masters and study again....why dont you take a bold step right now and apply for your masters from INdia and study hard in your masters and earn healthy amount of money after graduating with a masters degree and settle down in a smoothest way possible....

It's just a thought and my point of view....please dont take it personally and if you didnt like the manner or tone of this post please do let me know and I will definitely apologies for that...

Best Regards and sincerely

Akshay :)

pradeep332

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
22/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23/07/2013
Med's Request
pre Med
Med's Done....
25/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2013
LANDED..........
26/08/2013
hi bro !!! first of all , thanks for ur reply, im happy to that...
sooo. ..... what it is , i hav gone through the masters syllabus of different universities, and i found that it dosent suit me ( i mean to my interest )
so i looked for the PG Diploma course but i hardly dint find any college which is offering the PG dip for mechanical engineering, so i checked the advanced diploma courses , there it is they r apt for my interest,
so the problems here is
with my accads it is hard to get the admission in an university... right ?
for suppose if i change the stream and go for Management side.... there will be a visa rejection under the irrelevant course ///// right ...?
what to do now ?

pradeep332

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
22/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23/07/2013
Med's Request
pre Med
Med's Done....
25/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2013
LANDED..........
26/08/2013
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

seniors please help me

Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS IS LOW GIVE IELTS AGAIN AND APPLY FOR MASTERS IN MECH ENGG IN UNIVERSITIES DONT GO FOR PG DIPLOMA

pradeep332

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
22/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23/07/2013
Med's Request
pre Med
Med's Done....
25/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2013
LANDED..........
26/08/2013
Ankitnanu said:
IELTS IS LOW GIVE IELTS AGAIN AND APPLY FOR MASTERS IN MECH ENGG IN UNIVERSITIES DONT GO FOR PG DIPLOMA
bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have u gone through the post ?????????????????

Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmm
then go for pg diploma course but according to me as you have done BTECH in MECH you should go for masters and for masters you need more then 6 bands that why i suggest you :) :)