+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one had e-mail from cic stating to take medical even tho u sent pre-medicals

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
i've taken medical on 23rd may in bangalore n i've sene the premedical with my application on 27th at vfs,bangalore
I got a mail on 5th july which says "These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required."

its so weird n frustrating that they have lost or misplaced my medicals n sending the mail with IMM1017 FORM..

I've posted this issue earlier n some say i take medicals again n some say they might have lost....

Can anyone please help on this........plss...

So, if i take medicals again now , how do I let them know I've taken ?

pls help me with clear information...thanks

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
Hi,

I had exactly the same case, so what you can do is send a mail to CHC stating that you have done your medicals already, provide them the UMI no on medical form and also get the tracking no from the hospital and send it to CHC.

in subject line mention Urgent : [Application Number] /[Passport Number] : [Issue description]

I had visited CHC in Chankyapuri, Delhi. They told me that it was sent by mistake and in next hour I got mail from CHC stating that my Visa is approved. So relax and Congrats, You got the VISA.

You can mail them at : DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca if it was sent to Delhi CHC.

Vijay

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
hello Vijay,
I do not have the medical acknowledgement or the fee receipt paid at hospital as I've sent them with the application at vfs, bangalore.
So, yesterday I contacted the hospital they checked on the system asi've taken it on 23rd may, they have given me the MEDICAL EXAMINATION NUMBER , THEY mentioned , a copy can't be printed again as the reports have been sent to cic long back.

All I've is the medical examination number on me right now, I'm wondering to which e-mail i should mail them and do they respond ..

Can you please tell me to which e-mail you communicated with delhi visa office and you said you contacted them, is it like you went to the high commision office in delhi? i'm in bangalore.. Can I actually call them up and give my medical examination number ? pls lemme know how itw ent in your case.. thanks again.

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
and also vijay,
DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca . this e-mail i been trying from yesterday to mail the situation but is this mail address wrong as i get automatically generated Delivery failure Status Notification. :(

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
Hi,

check on CHC website for the correct email id. Send the medical form number which you got from the Hospital, also enquire from them if there is any tracking number for the reports.

In any case you should send the mail to the chc, do not reply to the mail you got but forward it to the email id mentioned on the website.

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
@ Vijay,
yep, I cant make it to delhi to visit the high commision bro..i See couple of numbers , Can i actually call them bro?

And did u get the e-mail like me wioth the pdf file imm1017 ? thanks

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
Yeah.. i got the same PDF, stating your application has reached at such a stage that we require medical tests etc etc..

try calling them, not sure if they can resolve ur issue over call.

Sudeep123

Jul 9, 2013
VijayAggarwal said:
Yeah.. i got the same PDF, stating your application has reached at such a stage that we require medical tests etc etc..

try calling them, not sure if they can resolve ur issue over call.

Hi Vijay and Upendra,

Even i got the same mail. As Vijay Suggested i dropped a mail to CHC Delhi yesterday.

But I didnt get any reply from them or any other mail regarding the Visa. What should I do. Vijay and Upendra Please post your valuable comments and help me out

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
hi sudeep,
let me know the date n where u posted n when u recieved the e-mail? I spoke to the hospoital yet again today, the lady rang up the high commision,delhi to the medical departement n confirmed the tests as recieved but it's visa officer now to have a loot at it..

u can drop me an e-mail at reddy.upendra9@gmail.com

Sudeep123

Jul 9, 2013
upendra said:
hi sudeep,
let me know the date n where u posted n when u recieved the e-mail? I spoke to the hospoital yet again today, the lady rang up the high commision,delhi to the medical departement n confirmed the tests as recieved but it's visa officer now to have a loot at it..

u can drop me an e-mail at reddy.upendra9 @ gmail.com
Hi Upendra,
I have dropped a mail to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca yesterday and also to the centre for migration medicine.i have talked to the hospital authorities and they asked me to drop a mail so that they will check and update to the visa officer. I am waiting for thier reply.
Ya i am dropping a mail

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
hi sudeep,
Hospital staff , they can't forward info to visa officer. i heard from many stating they wud reply to the e-mail is very rare and it atkes 20 days i guess :(

it's good that vijay visited the high commision n got it cleared...

where r u frm? i'm in bangalore n wud consider visiting delhi to see the high commision if they dont respond in time... whats ur thoughts ? n when did u actually post ur appplication?