fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
It seems that I'm gonna have to redo medicals again as they expire the first week of August. I don't think I will get a response before that.
Hope you don't have to do that again... Sometimes we enforced to carry over pains for which we are not at all responsible!!!

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Many Congrats sisifo. At the end after a long wait finally u got ur visa.good luck

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your wishes Fariza , Chhoti , Dasalcedo and Adamvaid. Take heart in the fact that you dont have to wait as long as i did :D . As far as Pre 2008 apps go , this CIC is one of the better CICs in terms of timelines as i have read here about 2004 apps who are still waiting.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Mine is still RBVO......oh god please help us all...........

regards

(INDIAN) said:
This month many people got good news .plz share in new topic "Medicial Request Or In Process" .if ur status change to inprocess or medicial request

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Nothing changed.another week gone. oh god Plz help us. Everyday I check my letter box with hope bt unfortunately .......... Anyway goodluck toall of us. Hope we shall overcome one day. Good luck and enjoy ur weekend.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
Nothing changed.another week gone. oh god Plz help us. Everyday I check my letter box with hope bt unfortunately .......... Anyway goodluck toall of us. Hope we shall overcome one day. Good luck and enjoy ur weekend.
Its seems this waiting game has no end!!! We are like a exhausted clown....can't make a real smile at life anymore!!!

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
Hi Guys,

just updating about my profile...

My consultant informed me yesterday, that he got a post letter from Canada Immigration department, Sydney, Australia that they have already got my case on 04/04/2011 and on 04/05/2011 they have issued my AOR-2. :D

But that letter doesn't saying anything about the final documents request and amazing i think i got the same AOR1 file number on AOR2. ::)

My online profile was not updated but file was processed further....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
Got reply today from Sydney. This time it was very quick (just in one day). As you know earlier I tried several inquiry mail but with no success!!

It seems I will have to wait still 3 more months at least before expecting PPR...My processing time will be over 2 years by then (double what specified in visa office specific processing time... 12 months)....

Its frustrating but at least now have got a new guide for waiting time line (at least will not have to wait daily for postman for few weeks!!)...

I will advise everybody who didn't have any reply before to try alternatively for general inquiry mail (rather than case specific inquiry... which seems not working!!)

The mail address for general inquiry to Sydney CHC is as follows:
re-sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca

Pasting the mail below as I received today

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.

We have received all family members medical results. You next contact with correspondence from our office should be around August/September 2011.

Please be advised that:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the 2011 Immigration Plan set by Parliament in November 2010. Since we have larger inventories than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the issuance of visas throughout the year. As a result we will not be in a position to issue immigrant visas to you until mid to late 2011.

All the best for you all. I think its going to be on average 2 years of waiting for most of Pre June 2010 applicants!!!

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
wishing congrats to ASH ALI to go into "IN PROCESS" today.....wish u best of luck....

regards
Ritu

dharmsingh

Oct 8, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010
Nomination.....
1-2-2011 Inprocess
AOR Received.
9-09-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi, today i visited sydney visa office to confirm my file status. and she said your file assessment is not yet started and even she is not sure when it could be. But my file is showing in process with rbvo since feb 2011.....confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's going on???????????/ :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here the answer is was given:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the processing timeline of your Federal Skilled Worker application under the Ministerial Instructions 1.
On 17 November 2010 we sent you a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application.

The following information may be useful to you in explaining processing times.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow us to set, through ministerial instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) used our new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. We learned that wasn't sufficient. With so much competition and interest in immigrating to Canada, applicants, and sometimes consultants, look for ways to fit applications into the eligibility criteria in effect at the time. Therefore, before we introduced a cap on the federal skilled worker program as part of the second set of ministerial instructions, the number of applications we received exceeded our ability to process them in a timely way.

Your application was submitted under the first set of instructions and unfortunately it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under these instructions, those received between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

The length of time it takes to finalize an application varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries, regions and even in different offices within the same region. Factors which can influence why processing may take longer from one visa office to another include the number of applications received, particularly if there is an existing inventory which has to be processed; resources in a given office; a higher need for medical and security screening; poor to no communication via phone or mail, the safety and security of staff, as well as emergency situations or crises that affect workload and priorities.

CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

Trusting this information is of some assistance to you,

Regards,

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Thank you for the information guys.

I'm really considering reapplying again for permanent visa as my wife skill is still in the list (Physiotherapy).

Cheers

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
Thank you for the information guys.

I'm really considering reapplying again for permanent visa as my wife skill is still in the list (Physiotherapy).

Cheers
I understand its been so frustrating.... Getting so close but yet too far to reach at!!! Yeah probably you can try with every alternative options available around!!! CAN IMM has just been now become more than a lottery of luck!!!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikenz said:
Here the answer is was given:
Thanks Mike for sharing....They should have introduced cap or set strategy to control application from earlier not to let the large inventories which been making all difference of our extended waiting time even many of us whose are just few steps away!!! On any anticipation of possible change in CIC IMM policy/MI its very reasonable for people to try for their hard luck before it slips away but its the responsibility of CIC to have this projections well before... Nothing to do mate... we have been the victim of common imposed circumstances!!

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
hi guyz,

pls share ur opinion..
i amthinking of re-applying again, as many of the recent applicants for FSW are getting visa in less than 8 months satring from submission to CIO...and here we are waiting 5-6 months each step of the process. My query is, my ecas shows "in process with RBVO" which i believed not really a genuine in process, so would i be able to refund my payment or not really? pls share ur views...thanks