Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Thanks for wishes Summer11 and Fariza,

@ fariza : Fariza same here my visa is expiring till the end of this year, that is why I was getting frustrated, as u know we all have made plans. Still wandering why Sydney is too slow on each and every stage, I appreciate ur patience. Hope to hear a good news from u within next couple of weeks.

Cheers
Wish you are true mate.... Yes just on the very verge of plan of risk!!!!

C

Cozi

Thanks Fariza,

I have read you medical experience and it is indeed very helpful. Hopefully you will get you PPR soon!!!

To all other fellow members of this thread, don't worry to much about your e-case status, because my status has not been updated (nothing appears on my status) at all and I have already received medicals and RPRF which was issued on 16.02.2011. Therefore, I wouldn't really worry about that.

Have faith in god and just hang in there, destiny will knock your door very soon!!!

All the best.

Cozi

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cozi said:
Thanks Fariza,

I have read you medical experience and it is indeed very helpful. Hopefully you will get you PPR soon!!!

To all other fellow members of this thread, don't worry to much about your e-case status, because my status has not been updated (nothing appears on my status) at all and I have already received medicals and RPRF which was issued on 16.02.2011. Therefore, I wouldn't really worry about that.

Have faith in god and just hang in there, destiny will knock your door very soon!!!

All the best.

Cozi

You are welcome Cozi.... Plan of life get stacked for a long wait and now just hanged up for few more final steps... All the very best for you

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Cozi said:
Thanks Fariza,

All the best.

Cozi
Hi cozi

congrats mate. urs is so quick processing. i hope to get this process done soon as well. or else have to extend my visa here for which means some more extra money.... i am staying positive.

good luck for everybody from sydney chc.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer11 said:
Hi cozi

congrats mate. urs is so quick processing. i hope to get this process done soon as well. or else have to extend my visa here for which means some more extra money.... i am staying positive.

Yes its getting a gulf quick for COZI and he is lucky indeed. But he is a QSW applicant and may be a different processing system applied for him and might not be comparable with ours (FSW1)... Anyway good luck for him and all others waiting to sail through

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Fariza is right. COZI applied for a QSW which is a Quebec skilled worker. That type of applications are usually faster than FSW.

Cheers

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Good luck cozi.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
Fariza is right. COZI applied for a QSW which is a Quebec skilled worker. That type of applications are usually faster than FSW.

Cheers
Hi D just wondering did you make any query on your long delays for PPR to the CHC? Any response did you get so far. I think you are the top of our queue for PPR and we can move forward as you get cleared... Hopefully its gonna be soooooooon. All the best mate

dpw

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer11 said:
Hi cozi

do we have to stay in AUSTRALIA waiting for our visa? i had to leave this country after my contract was finished.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpw said:
do we have to stay in AUSTRALIA waiting for our visa? i had to leave this country after my contract was finished.
No perfect answer mate... Many of we are in same boat........Given the situation well sometimes we don't have much choice to go about our set plan....or to take for calculative risk... better stay and endure... pray and expect...wait, take pain for something good to achieve... All the best

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
fariza said:
Hi D just wondering did you make any query on your long delays for PPR to the CHC? Any response did you get so far. I think you are the top of our queue for PPR and we can move forward as you get cleared... Hopefully its gonna be soooooooon. All the best mate
Hey Fariza,

I haven't sent a query yet. At the end of February I moved from Adelaide to Sydney and sent the change of address form. CIC change my address on e-cas but nothing else. I'm still waiting.....

Cheers

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
Hey Fariza,

I haven't sent a query yet. At the end of February I moved from Adelaide to Sydney and sent the change of address form. CIC change my address on e-cas but nothing else. I'm still waiting.....

Cheers
Ok thanks. Wish it won't take much more time for you as its already crossed the 6 months (average 3-4 months which seniors suggested the PPR waiting time to be)... Waiting to hear the good news from you soon.

C

Cozi

Hi Fariza, Summer11 & Adamvaide,

Thanks for reply, yes indeed processing for QSW is different to FSW.

With QSW its a 2 step process, first you apply to government of Quebec to obtain Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ), once you received you then apply to federal authorities, who then does you medicals and security checks.

So, therefore the first stage for us is very important.

The reason I applied for QSW is because my destination is Montreal, therefore I could not apply for federal application because Quebec chooses its own immigrants.

Bye the way I was also qualified for federal process,as I have strong experience in two different fields & both of them are on skills shortage list (29 NOC list).

Good Luck to everyone on this thread, you guys will hear something positive shortly.

Thanks,

Cozi

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cozi said:
Hi Fariza, Summer11 & Adamvaide,

Thanks for reply, yes indeed processing for QSW is different to FSW.

With QSW its a 2 step process, first you apply to government of Quebec to obtain Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ), once you received you then apply to federal authorities, who then does you medicals and security checks.

So, therefore the first stage for us is very important.

The reason I applied for QSW is because my destination is Montreal, therefore I could not apply for federal application because Quebec chooses its own immigrants.

Bye the way I was also qualified for federal process,as I have strong experience in two different fields & both of them are on skills shortage list (29 NOC list).

Good Luck to everyone on this thread, you guys will hear something positive shortly.

Thanks,

Cozi
All the very best mate and keep us updated on your QSW

kevin007

Mar 4, 2011
@ Fariza & Shukh
I am from India as well and so on temporary visa at the moment though i have still one and half year to go in Aus i am worried that the decisions may be too late for CHC sydney to decide. So what happens when we leave this country and the paper is still in process. Does it get closed or will it be transfered to our country of residence? response will be highly appreciated.
regards
Kevin