+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
karachi i have doubt on ur statment because they also rejected cases because of ilets score.

only if u have arranged job like cook or cleaner then u can submit 4 or 4.5 score

other wise u need ilets score according to ur education and future job in canada they rejected my one case with 5.5 score in interview officer was not satisfied of the person english comunication .

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
babloo said:
karachi i have doubt on ur statment because they also rejected cases because of ilets score.

only if u have arranged job like cook or cleaner then u can submit 4 or 4.5 score

other wise u need ilets score according to ur education and future job in canada they rejected my one case with 5.5 score in interview officer was not satisfied of the person english comunication .
Babloo,
My understanding is that SINP nominee may not be rejected on the basis of IELTS result. as said by I/O at cic uk.
Did your case holder applied on skilled worker catagory????? Where did he appeared for interview? Pls share

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
auhassan said:
Hi
I am also facing the same situation to see the status online, both tabs (DOB and Country) are inactive on CIC web site.
Auhassan,
On Sat. and Sunday, accessibility to account at CIC UK was inactive due to maintenance. Have you go any updates?

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Nobody has any ethentic and reliable information about IELTS bands as CIC itself did not mentioned it. Therefore, if anybody has confirmed information about an applicant who got less than 6 bands and got landed status. I have been informed in this forum that theare is not a single Provincial Nominee who was refused by CIC London office because of IELTS.

Please share if anybody has any ethentic information about it.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Hasse
my timeline is near of your timeline. any progress from your side?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can anyone share his Economic settlement Plan in canada,which is required by CHC London. i just want to get an idea how to write his plan. Plz plz plz plz share in my inbox i shall b very grateful to all of u. plz Seniors help me.

regards,

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
HI Asad
Have you tried to sent an enquiry to London CHC concerning your application status after six month of their timeline? If yes could u share the idea of their reply, by the way bellow is my personal email address
sma_kbl@yahoo.com
Please be intouch

Regards
SMA

asad123 said:
Hi,

Can anyone share his Economic settlement Plan in canada,which is required by CHC London. i just want to get an idea how to write his plan. Plz plz plz plz share in my inbox i shall b very grateful to all of u. plz Seniors help me.

regards,

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sma6603 said:
HI Asad
Have you tried to sent an enquiry to London CHC concerning your application status after six month of their timeline? If yes could u share the idea of their reply, by the way bellow is my personal email address
sma_kbl @ yahoo.com
Please be intouch

Regards
SMA

i reply your at ur given email id.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
auspiciouss said:
hello jharna
in checklist sinp require 6 or more then 6 bands. u r saying 4 or 4.5 bands r enough?
IELTS band 6.0 is required for skilled worker, I believe. For provincial nominees IELTS is requested. CIC never asked for any specific score. Two families who have arrived in Saskatchewan told that they submitted 4.0 and 4.5 score which are accepted. IELTS score depends on the profession, means such occupation involve customer/cleint services need higher score, while someone technical person may be accepted with lower band.
I know someone who submitted 4.0 band and waiting for her outcome.
Any one have any updates, pls. share

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
can any one guid me ragrding birth certificate ,i have been nominated recently and now due to send my application to chc london.my birth date is 22.03.1979 but it was registerd on 26.12.2001 i would there be any problem because of late registration

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
shahzad0786 said:
can any one guid me ragrding birth certificate ,i have been nominated recently and now due to send my application to chc london.my birth date is 22.03.1979 but it was registerd on 26.12.2001 i would there be any problem because of late registration
No problem
you may sent Nadra's birth cerificate.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
shahzad0786 said:
No, there should not be any problems. That's ok if you registered late. My nephew had the same situation. So far no problem. You submit you NIC and Matric certificate as well.