exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
hello,

I have emailed CHC islamabad and london visa Office.
is there anyone who ever received a reply from them and specifically islamabad office?
and how long will they take to reply me back, as its urgent and i have mentioned urgent in the email too.

thanks

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
sweetquartz6 said:
hello,

I have emailed CHC islamabad and london visa Office.
is there anyone who ever received a reply from them and specifically islamabad office?
and how long will they take to reply me back, as its urgent and i have mentioned urgent in the email too.

thanks
AOA WRWB
you only can wait some times they respond in just a day and some time they take too long.
so wait.
rergards

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
By the grace of almighty ALLAH i received visa today..
After seven months..

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
sweetquartz6 said:
After seven months..

Many congrats At last You receive your PP

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
sweetquartz6 said:
After seven months..
Alhamdulilah Brother, Many Congratulations,

God bless you.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
sweetquartz6 said:
After seven months..

Many Many Congratulations!

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can advice, what are the steps need to follow after landing to Canada? Example: landing immigration formalities, application for PR card, health, etc.

Thank you.

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
thomasuk said:
Anyone can advice, what are the steps need to follow after landing to Canada? Example: landing immigration formalities, application for PR card, health, etc.

Thank you.
Whr wl u land? I mean r u manitoba provincial nominee? Or wht

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
KHG said:
Whr wl u land? I mean r u manitoba provincial nominee? Or wht
congrats KGH for landing ... Happy landing

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
umair110 said:
congrats KGH for landing ... Happy landing
Thank u umair .... was too much occupied in completing basic formalities ... so thts y i was away frm the forum .... now i will try to stay in touch

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
KHG said:
Thank u umair .... was too much occupied in completing basic formalities ... so thts y i was away frm the forum .... now i will try to stay in touch
Appreciated KHG after getting all these formalities done please share with all forum mates so every one be aware of after lending scenario

Thanks and GOD bless you

xclusive007

Sep 10, 2015
i have received this email can anyone describe it is rejected my case.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of immigrants are described on Citizenship and Immigration's official website as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Citizenship and Immigration's official website as people who “have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them." Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected that they will be able to obtain employment in Canada and already have the abilities, education, and work experience which will enable them to procure employment. Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province’s or territory’s Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for membership in the economic class. Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.

Included with your application for permanent residence was definitive evidence of your English language proficiency in the form of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result. The IELTS results you submitted showed that you had received an overall band score of 4.5, which is described by IELTS as "Limited user: basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.” Your individual band score for writing (4.0) was also in the limited user range. Your scores for listening and for speaking were both 5.0, which is described by IELTS as "Modest user: has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field." Your score for reading was 3.5, which is described by IELTS as "Extremely limited user: conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur."

The ability to communicate effectively in one of Canada's official languages is recognized as a vitally important factor in becoming economically established. Information on the official website of the Saskatchewan government confirms that English is spoken everywhere in Saskatchewan and that immigrants' "chances of success...will improve if [they] can understand and speak English." Relating specifically to employment, the Saskatchewan government website states that "To do most jobs well, a minimum of a [Canadian Language] benchmark 4 is recommended." A Canadian Language Benchmark of 4 would equate to an IELTS score of at least Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0, and Speaking 4.0, and would be considered the most basic level of English language proficiency. The performance of individual occupations may require higher levels of English language proficiency and the Saskatchewan government website also states that “Immigrants who have basic communication skills in English often find they must upgrade their skills before they are able to find work.”

Your language scores were at or a little above the minimum recommended level and indicate your English language proficiency could be described as basic in all four test areas. The SINP has stated that nominees also must have "sufficient English language ability to satisfy requirements of a job offer or to procure employment in his/her field of education and/or training." You have not provided evidence that you have been offered a job by a Saskatchewan employer. The occupation in which you have been nominated is information systems analysts and consultants. The occupation which you indicate you would intend to pursue in Canada is "IT tech support." The occupation in which you indicate having experience is technical consultant.

Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) through the Government of Canada Job Bank website identifies oral communication, reading, document use, and writing as among the essential skills to perform work as an information systems analyst and consultant and also in the occupations described by Canada's National Occupation Classification (NOC) group 228, which includes the occupations of user support technician and network administrator. The complexity levels of tasks described by ESDC as generally performed by the majority of workers in these occupations can range from the basic to the advanced. It therefore appears reasonable to expect that to be able to perform the full range of tasks it would appear reasonable to expect to be typical of work in these and other related occupations would require high English language proficiency. As already indicated, your demonstrated English language proficiency is at only a basic level.

With the level of English language ability you have demonstrated, I am not satisfied that you would be able to perform the tasks of the occupation in which you have been nominated, and in which you also indicate having experience. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you would be able to become employed in Canada or, if you did find employment, that it would be of a sufficient level for you to become economically established. I have also noted that your nomination indicates you may have support of family members in Saskatchewan but support by and reliance upon other people would not be considered economic establishment and would not be sufficient to outweigh the concerns over your low level of English language ability and apparent lack of experience in any other occupation.

A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be considered.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

cc. province of Saskatchewan

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
xclusive007 said:
i have received this email can anyone describe it is rejected my case.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of immigrants are described on Citizenship and Immigration's official website as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Citizenship and Immigration's official website as people who “have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them." Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected that they will be able to obtain employment in Canada and already have the abilities, education, and work experience which will enable them to procure employment. Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province's or territory's Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for membership in the economic class. Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.

Included with your application for permanent residence was definitive evidence of your English language proficiency in the form of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result. The IELTS results you submitted showed that you had received an overall band score of 4.5, which is described by IELTS as "Limited user: basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.” Your individual band score for writing (4.0) was also in the limited user range. Your scores for listening and for speaking were both 5.0, which is described by IELTS as "Modest user: has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field." Your score for reading was 3.5, which is described by IELTS as "Extremely limited user: conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur."

The ability to communicate effectively in one of Canada's official languages is recognized as a vitally important factor in becoming economically established. Information on the official website of the Saskatchewan government confirms that English is spoken everywhere in Saskatchewan and that immigrants' "chances of success...will improve if [they] can understand and speak English." Relating specifically to employment, the Saskatchewan government website states that "To do most jobs well, a minimum of a [Canadian Language] benchmark 4 is recommended." A Canadian Language Benchmark of 4 would equate to an IELTS score of at least Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0, and Speaking 4.0, and would be considered the most basic level of English language proficiency. The performance of individual occupations may require higher levels of English language proficiency and the Saskatchewan government website also states that “Immigrants who have basic communication skills in English often find they must upgrade their skills before they are able to find work.”

Your language scores were at or a little above the minimum recommended level and indicate your English language proficiency could be described as basic in all four test areas. The SINP has stated that nominees also must have "sufficient English language ability to satisfy requirements of a job offer or to procure employment in his/her field of education and/or training." You have not provided evidence that you have been offered a job by a Saskatchewan employer. The occupation in which you have been nominated is information systems analysts and consultants. The occupation which you indicate you would intend to pursue in Canada is "IT tech support." The occupation in which you indicate having experience is technical consultant.

Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) through the Government of Canada Job Bank website identifies oral communication, reading, document use, and writing as among the essential skills to perform work as an information systems analyst and consultant and also in the occupations described by Canada's National Occupation Classification (NOC) group 228, which includes the occupations of user support technician and network administrator. The complexity levels of tasks described by ESDC as generally performed by the majority of workers in these occupations can range from the basic to the advanced. It therefore appears reasonable to expect that to be able to perform the full range of tasks it would appear reasonable to expect to be typical of work in these and other related occupations would require high English language proficiency. As already indicated, your demonstrated English language proficiency is at only a basic level.

With the level of English language ability you have demonstrated, I am not satisfied that you would be able to perform the tasks of the occupation in which you have been nominated, and in which you also indicate having experience. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you would be able to become employed in Canada or, if you did find employment, that it would be of a sufficient level for you to become economically established. I have also noted that your nomination indicates you may have support of family members in Saskatchewan but support by and reliance upon other people would not be considered economic establishment and would not be sufficient to outweigh the concerns over your low level of English language ability and apparent lack of experience in any other occupation.

A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be considered.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

cc. province of Saskatchewan

you have to re take ielts exam and submit hugher score to CIC atleast 6 each category and submit it withi 90 days ... this is not refusal email this is fairness letter

kindly consult this thread there are other peoples had same case as you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-from-pakistan-waiting-for-medicals-after-receiving-aor-t297384.0.html

and kindly share your Visa officer and timeline

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
umair110 said:
you have to re take ielts exam and submit hugher score to CIC atleast 6 each category and submit it withi 90 days ... this is not refusal email this is fairness letter

kindly consult this thread there are other peoples had same case as you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-from-pakistan-waiting-for-medicals-after-receiving-aor-t297384.0.html

and kindly share your Visa officer and timeline
I received the same email in june. At that time my results were 5.0,5.0,5.0,5.5 overall 5.
in 90 days time period I have retaken ielts & improved a little. New ielts results are 6.5, 5.5, 6.0, 6.0 overall 6.0

submitted answer with an explanation letter in the start of sep.
Alhamdulilah ecas status changed to " in process " on 5th sep. Please counsult the thread as umair shared for more details.
hope it helps.