Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari mannitoba said:
MianNoman said:
Hello Every One.

With the grace of All Mighty ALLAH, today i get email from LVO and they asked me to submit all updated forms, Medical results and RPRF for both of us (Me & My Spouse). :)

-They Also asked to submit ''a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established
in Canada.

&

-if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what
you did in your job.

Any senior member of this forum suggest me that how to write both of these in a professional manner and with the key points.

Regards,

Mian Noman

[Congrates noman bhai god bless u with fastest processing

Thanx pari mannitoba ;)

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zzzz said:
c i told u :)
really nice to hear tht, best of luck
Hello Miss female,

Could you please tell me how i should write those things.

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosejaw said:
Masha allah
buhet buhet mubarak ho.
dont worry juniors are also available for help.
Pl ask if any doubt.
Hi Moseejaw,

Could you tell me please how should i write the paragraphs.

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
MianNoman said:
Hello Every One.

With the grace of All Mighty ALLAH, today i get email from LVO and they asked me to submit all updated forms, Medical results and RPRF for both of us (Me & My Spouse). :)

-They Also asked to submit ''a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established
in Canada.

&

-if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what
you did in your job.

Any senior member of this forum suggest me that how to write both of these in a professional manner and with the key points.

Regards,

Mian Noman
this copy/paste from another forum member for point # 1.

How to write a paragraph on "How will I establish myself in Canada".

Here are few tips:

In your establishment plan, You have to write in DETAIL about all factors/your plus points, which will make you establish yourself successfully in Canada.

Following are points which I discussed in my own plan:

1: My education/diplomas/certifications ( No. of years matters & professional education matters too. Masters Degree or any skilled education is most preferable as my sponsor told me that computer related professionals are high in demand as they can get employment easily without going through with any further certifications as these jobs are not regulated. So try to provide all your short courses/diplomas/workshops certificates to them or you can provide proof that recently you got admission in any computer short course to enhance your job skills according to Canadian job requirement)

2: My language skills ( Provide IELTS with a good band like 7+, provide as many English proficiency certificates as you get, from all of your employers, colleges & university to show that you have an excellent command over English & you are using it as your official language since last so many years)

3: My work experience ( Provide all details about your job experience like promotion letters, Experience letters should show that you are an excellent & competent skilled professional, mention all of your job duties too)

4: My job is regulated/non-regulated? What steps will I take to get a job in my own field? What are the chances of getting employment in Canada within first 3 months?

5: Family support in Canada ( Show stronger ties to your relative in the nominating province & DONT mention any relatives outside the nominating province, tell them that you'll settle in the nominating province permanently no matter what)

6: My sufficient bank assets ( Last but not least is a good bank statement, the more the financial resources you have, the better it is to show your strong financial situation that you can easily settle in the nominating province & you are bringing more than enough money with you & thus you are good for their economy. So try to provide each and every detail of property, gold jewellery & also handsome bank statement to improve your adaptability points)

I discussed these points in detail as these are my plus points & these all will contribute in my successful settlement in Canada. So you have to elaborate these points in your own words according to your education & job experience. You can add more points in it. 2-3 pages would be sufficient.

I hope that helps.

Regards

For point # 2, give them

- details of work experience history (company, position, responsibilities)
- Job descriptions
- major acievements
- training/workshops etc

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
I received response, Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makenn said:
I received response, Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer
Next week you will get medical request..i goona bet on it.. :)

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
MianNoman said:
dear would u plz. tell me one important question. According website processing time from ADVO is 28 months, and from when they will count this time either from Application received when they issue file # EP****** OR from acknowledgement from VO. Because my application according to ECAS is Application received is June 2012 and Start Process is May 2013.

May kindly clear my confusion either ADVO will count from application received which is June 2012 or from acknowledgement letter or from start process.

hope to listen soon.
regards.
badar.

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maazeeliansp said:
dear would u plz. tell me one important question. According website processing time from ADVO is 28 months, and from when they will count this time either from Application received when they issue file # EP****** OR from acknowledgement from VO. Because my application according to ECAS is Application received is June 2012 and Start Process is May 2013.

May kindly clear my confusion either ADVO will count from application received which is June 2012 or from acknowledgement letter or from start process.

hope to listen soon.
regards.
badar.
Hi,

your time starts from the very first day since your file is been received in june NOT FROM the time when your file transferred.

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
MianNoman said:
Thanks Mian Sahb. :)

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
Alhamdulillah I have received PPR2.

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted with the file
File Transfer...
Some where between june or july
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2013/ doctor submitted online on 21st Dec 2013
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
sherry9oct said:
Alhamdulillah I have received PPR2.
Congratulations and best of luck :)

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
MianNoman said:
Hi,

your time starts from the very first day since your file is been received in june NOT FROM the time when your file transferred.
dear ADVO on June 2013 ask for update one form after that till now there is no any update from ADVO why they r delaying specially in my case from June 2012 to till now only once updated ADVO and again nothing just frustration.
regards,
badar.

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted with the file
File Transfer...
Some where between june or july
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2013/ doctor submitted online on 21st Dec 2013
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
maazeeliansp said:
dear ADVO on June 2013 ask for update one form after that till now there is no any update from ADVO why they r delaying specially in my case from June 2012 to till now only once updated ADVO and again nothing just frustration.
regards,
badar.
maazeeliansp its not only u ADVO is not doing anything on pnp cases i think, just look at the AdVO thread nobody got any update from them in this new yr, no AOR no medicals no PPR :( dnt know whts going on, but lets hope for the best :)

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
maazeeliansp said:
regards,
badar.
In my opinion request for CAIPS notes, it may give you more info about your processing.

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hi frnds i just wanna ask my loa is with different profession nd now m doing job with different profession .is it effect my application.but i already show new job to mnnitoba office before loa nd to cic aswell.if both of them approved me then wt about london visa office.my experience is regular but in two different professions.i have two different type of degree s.plz give me ur views gys .thanks.