Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 received 31 Jul 2014 & PPR2 received 19 Sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passports sent to ISB embassy on 22 Sep and visa received on 27 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
in Dec 2014 InshaAllah
No i haven't shared any settlement plan or any additional documents to LVO. But will need your and others seniors help regarding settlement plan sample (how to write and what to mention etc).

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

Alhamdolillah, By the grace of Almighty Allah, I received PPR1 today :) Well it was a surprise for me as I was not expecting it to be that much quick. I received Updated Forms & PCC request on 4th July & today I received PPR1.

I would like to thank each one of you for being so helping at this forum. May Allah give you all success and create ease for all of us in settling down there. My best wishes and prayers are with all of you.

Regards
This is great news and I am really happy that finally you have received the PPR1. Best wishes for you on your journey ahead!!

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
zahid1978 said:
No i haven't shared any settlement plan or any additional documents to LVO. But will need your and others seniors help regarding settlement plan sample (how to write and what to mention etc).
AOA WRWB
I am also feeling dificulties to write this.
But I think that this site will help http://www.gov.sk.ca/move-to-saskatchewan

It will provide basic structure of plan and if signs of problem stays then
we will ask sister umme rayan.
Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
aajaz said:
This is great news and I am really happy that finally you have received the PPR1. Best wishes for you on your journey ahead!!
Jazak'Allah. What about you? When are you moving to Canada or already moved? as you got PR visa long ago.

Best wishes for you as well.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
zahid1978 said:
How to write a paragraph on "How will I establish myself in Canada".

Here are few tips:

Establishment plan is just like writing MPNP's settlement plan. You have to write in detail about all factors/your plus points, which will make you establish yourself successfully in Canada.

Following are points which I mentioned in that letter in detail:

1: My education/diplomas/certifications

2: My language skills

3: My work experience

4: What are the chances of getting employment in Canada within first 3 months?

5: Family support in Canada

6: My sufficient bank assets

You just have to discuss these points in detail in your own words according to your education & job experience. You can add more points in it.

I hope that helps.

Regards

awan786

Dec 13, 2012
Dear all,
Please advise me that i have done my medicals in december 2012 and i recieved mail from LVO that your medical assesed positivily on 22 april 2013 and they require add docs for futher....... i have send all docs and its delivered on 9th may 2013.
Almost 3 months gone nothing happens. please advise me can i mail them for my status....

Regards

awan786

Dec 13, 2012
Dear all,

Please advise me that i have done my medicals in december 2012 and i recieved mail from LVO that your medical assesed positivily on 22 april 2013 and they require add docs for futher....... i have send all docs and its delivered on 9th may 2013.
Almost 3 months gone nothing happens. please advise me can i mail them for my status.... :(

Regards

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
awan786 said:
Dear all,

Almost 3 months gone nothing happens. please advise me can i mail them for my status.... :(

Regards
Dear Awan saab
It is looking like you are next to sister umme rayan sahiba
to receive ppr. I think within the couple of weeks you will hear from LVO.
another thing that when did you submitted complete docs for your new baby and when they send you medicals for this baby.
It seems that this thing is taking some extra time.
Are you from north karachi.

Regards

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ume Rayan said:
Jazak'Allah. What about you? When are you moving to Canada or already moved? as you got PR visa long ago.

Best wishes for you as well.

Regards
I moved here on 1st June and Alhamdolillah things are working out well but still a long way to go!

Regards!

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
26 July 2013 - Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: PAFSO Responds to Government's Rejection of Arbitration

Shortly before noon today, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board in which he rejected our offer of binding arbitration. Minister Clement’s decision was based on the grounds that PAFSO would not accept all six of the preconditions he wanted to impose on the arbitration process.

The Canadian public must understand two key facts:

Two of Treasury Board’s preconditions were so paralyzing that their acceptance would have predetermined the outcome of arbitration in the Government’s favour and negated the purpose and integrity of the process. Specifically, they wanted to exclude from consideration any mention of other professional groups in government who perform the same work as us – often in neighbouring offices – which has been at the heart of our position since day one.

PAFSO made a reasonable and responsible effort at finding common ground by accepting two of the six preconditions, and committing to a goodwill gesture – a suspension of service withdrawals while arbitration is ongoing – which would have satisfied a third.

Let us be clear: PAFSO has not rejected binding arbitration. We offered it in the first place. We agreed to pursue it even with three of Treasury Board’s preconditions. This offer still stands.

If Minister Clement truly believes his offer is “fair and reasonable”, he would not have shied away from arbitration without preconditions. Rather, he would have welcomed the opportunity to submit his offer to independent scrutiny. Instead, he sought to stack the deck in his favour by cherry-picking criteria which would have favoured Treasury Board’s position. He is trying to tilt the playing field to the Government’s advantage, and is clearly uninterested in a fair contest.

The Government has reached tentative agreements in two other long-outstanding contract negotiations during the last month, and will return to the table on Monday to address a third. PAFSO is one of the smallest unions in the federal government. Equal pay for our members could be achieved for $4.2 million – 1.5% of the impact this strike is having on the tourism sector alone. PAFSO can only conclude that the Government is behaving prejudicially toward the Foreign Service and is therefore negotiating in bad faith. This should be of serious concern to all Canadians.

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

We take no pleasure whatsoever in these strike actions and their real, severe, and mounting effects on the Canadian economy. But it should now be evident to all Canadians that from this point forward the Government of Canada bears sole and complete responsibility for these impacts. PAFSO has made every reasonable effort to resolve this situation; the Government has not. PAFSO encourages all individuals, businesses, and industry associations with a stake in the outcome of our dispute to intervene with the Government and urge them to bargain freely and flexibly with their own employees.

underthesea

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Recived LOA 10 Dec 2012 (Dated: 26 Nov 2012)
AOR Received.
05 - Feb - 2013
IELTS Request
Already Submited
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
26 April 2013
Med's Done....
5th May 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21 Oct 2013
SO SAD for all of US

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
underthesea said:
SO SAD for all of US
AOA WRWB

Dear
Masha allah you are going perfectly.
give some time to them to process your application.
And did you got medicals received line in your e case portal.
your destiny is not too far away.
Insha allah you will hear some good news.

regards

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

Alhamdolillah, By the grace of Almighty Allah, I received PPR1 today :) Well it was a surprise for me as I was not expecting it to be that much quick. I received Updated Forms & PCC request on 4th July & today I received PPR1.

I would like to thank each one of you for being so helping at this forum. May Allah give you all success and create ease for all of us in settling down there. My best wishes and prayers are with all of you.

Regards
congratulations and best of luck for the next step. pl do remember us as well i ur prayers.
regards

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

Regards
Wow... Mashallah!

A Great Mile stone achievement. i am really happy for your on this success. All the best for future endeavors.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
awan786 said:
Dear all,

Regards
You should send them a CSE & inquire about your application status. If you had a new baby then it can take longer.

Regards