waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Ume Rayan said:
Yes I got your point that New Delhi is not at all responsible in your case & actual culprit is CHC, London. :)

You should send a print out of DHL tracking record & payment receipts to them via courier too.

InshaAllah they'll be able to locate your reports after your assurance that you did your part already.

Hope you hear soon from them.

Regards
Thanks Ranyan

grandios

Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
August 12
Nomination.....
December 11
AOR Received.
July 12
Med's Request
Feb 13
Med's Done....
04 March 13
Thanks Rayan for ur prompt reply.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Hello and salam guys i live in canada manitoba i m not new in this forum but i m joining it again i m worried about that i heard yesterday that this april or may canada immigration doing many changes i want to apply for my younger brother for MPNP is there any body knows whats the latest news behind this please share with me and with all thanks.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
sameer811 said:
Hello and salam guys i live in canada manitoba i m not new in this forum but i m joining it again i m worried about that i heard yesterday that this april or may canada immigration doing many changes i want to apply for my younger brother for MPNP is there any body knows whats the latest news behind this please share with me and with all thanks.
Hi

Yes MPNP are upgrading their point system for General Stream Applicants but they are not closing any of their stream i.e Family Support & General. If they ever think to close a stream then they'll close General first. So don't worry you can easily sponsor your brother.

Regards

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Ume Rayan said:
Hi

Yes MPNP are upgrading their point system for General Stream Applicants but they are not closing any of their stream i.e Family Support & General. If they ever think to close a stream then they'll close General first. So don't worry you can easily sponsor your brother.

Regards
Thanks for reply ume rayan i wish u best of luck for your future thanks .

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

Hope everyone is fine. Its the 12th day now since our passports reached CHC Islamabad. We are waiting very eagerly. And lots of worries. I pray all is fine for me and for every one. Can anybody tell me is there any way to check that my passports and documents are on the way back to me through TCS or the status. Because before 4 weeks we cannot send CSI to LVO for this. As the wait is killing us. There should be a way to track our PPs and Docs. Our PPs and Docs were received by Danish Desp. Anybody else PPs received by the same person.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
sameer811 said:
Hi,

Might be there would be some change, in some processes.
But you can not sponsor your real brother ,as there is limitation that you can not support your real brother/real sister over 18 years. My case was the same, then my application was accepted under general stream not the family stream.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp#eligible

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Determine your eligibility – Sponsor your other eligible relatives
Certain relatives may be eligible to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents.

There must be a sponsor for any relative immigrating to Canada within the Family Class. Both the person sponsoring a relative and the person wishing to immigrate to Canada must meet certain requirements.

Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and background checks. An applicant with a criminal record may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to enter Canada. An applicant may have to provide a certificate from police authorities in the home country. Medical, criminal and background checks are explained in the application kit.

Sponsoring an eligible relative
Who can be sponsored
Who cannot be sponsored
Sponsoring an eligible relative

You can sponsor certain relatives if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and if you are 18 years of age or older.

You may not be eligible to sponsor a relative if you:

failed to provide the financial support you agreed to when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor another relative in the past
defaulted on a court-ordered support order, such as alimony or child support
received government financial assistance for reasons other than a disability
were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence—depending on circumstances, such as the nature of the offence, how long ago it occurred and whether a record suspension (formerly called “pardons” in Canada), was issued
defaulted on an immigration loan—late or missed payments
are in prison or
have declared bankruptcy and have not been released from it yet.
Other factors not mentioned in this list might also make you ineligible to sponsor a relative.

When you sponsor a relative to become a permanent resident of Canada, you must promise to support that person and their dependants financially. Therefore, you have to meet certain income requirements. If you have previously sponsored relatives who later turned to the Canadian government for financial assistance, you may not be allowed to sponsor another person. Sponsorship is a big commitment, so you must take this obligation seriously.

To be a sponsor:

You and the sponsored relative must sign a sponsorship agreement that commits you to provide financial support for your relative if necessary. This agreement also states that the person becoming a permanent resident will make every effort to support themselves. Dependent children under age 22 do not have to sign this agreement. Quebec residents must sign an “undertaking” with the province of Quebec—a contract binding the sponsorship.
You must promise to provide financial support for the relative and any other eligible relatives accompanying them for a period of three to ten years, depending on their age and relationship to you. This time period begins on the date they become a permanent resident.
If you live in Quebec, you must also meet Quebec’s immigration sponsorship requirements after Citizenship and Immigration Canada approves you as a sponsor.

If you are a Canadian citizen who lives abroad and plans to return to Canada when your relatives immigrate, you may sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or your dependent children who have no dependent children.

To sponsor any other eligible relatives (for example, parents and grandparents), you must be living in Canada.

Who can be sponsored

Note: As of November 5, 2011, no new applications to sponsor parents or grandparents will be accepted for processing for up to 24 months. This temporary pause will allow us to focus on those applicants already awaiting a decision and reduce the backlog in the parents and grandparents category. This does not affect sponsorship applications for spouses, partners, dependent or adopted children and other eligible relatives. New applications received on or after November 5, 2011, will be returned to the applicant, including fees.

Learn more about the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

You can sponsor:

brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Note: You can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

Who cannot be sponsored

Other relatives, such as brothers and sisters over 18, or adult independent children cannot be sponsored. However, if they apply to immigrate under the Skilled Worker Class, they may get extra points for adaptability for having a relative in Canada.

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
imran345pk said:
Hi,

Might be there would be some change, in some processes.
But you can not sponsor your real brother ,as there is limitation that you can not support your real brother/real sister over 18 years. My case was the same, then my application was accepted under general stream not the family stream.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp#eligible

Regards,
Not if you are applying for MPNP. My mother and father sponsored my wife and we were approved.

Regards

Andrew

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
chiefmissile said:
Not if you are applying for MPNP. My mother and father sponsored my wife and we were approved.

Regards

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I don't have deep analysis , but what happened to my case.
My sister in law sponsored my wife and blood relative ( As Principle Applicant), But my file for nomination was accepted under General stream. Any way for any clarification you guys can contact concerned CIC.

Regards,

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
imran345pk said:
Hi Andrew,

My sister in law sponsored my wife and blood relative ( As Principle Applicant), But my file for nomination was accepted under General stream. Any way for any clarification you guys can contact concerned CIC.

Regards,
The rules that apply to CIC Family Stream are different than MPNP. If you are applying to MPNP, your cousin or close friend can sponsor you, its a very lenient program.

Regards

Andrew

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
sameer811 said:
imran345pk said:
Hi Andrew,

Regards,
Hi

CIC rules of sponsorship are quite different & not at all applicable to MPNP. Infact MPNP has its own rules.

I don't know why they didn't consider your application under "Family Stream" but I recently inquired them regarding sponsoring my real sister after residing there for one year & following was their reply:

Any close relative who has been residing in Manitoba for minimum a year with a Permanent Resident / Citizen status can support a MPNP application.

Close relative defined as mother/father, son/daughter, sister/brother, aunt/uncle, niece/nephew, grandparent or first cousin (your aunt/uncle’s son/daughter).

You must provide proof to demonstrate the close relative relationship.

So in my opinion, its always better to ask MPNP help directly if we have any queries because they are frequently changing their rules & regulations.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi all

I wanna share a bad news regarding MPNP. :(

The Conservative government announced changes to immigration services by cancelling its shared settlement services agreement with the province. Those changes take effect April 1.

The federal government is now accepting more single people and international students rather than people with large families & going to accept just 5000 applicants per year. ???

Kindly check out following link for more info:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2013/03/20/mb-immigration-numbers-down-manitoba.html

Regards

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

I wanna share a bad news regarding MPNP. :(

The Conservative government announced changes to immigration services by cancelling its shared settlement services agreement with the province. Those changes take effect April 1.

The federal government is now accepting more single people and international students rather than people with large families & going to accept just 5000 applicants per year. ???

Kindly check out following link for more info:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2013/03/20/mb-immigration-numbers-down-manitoba.html

Regards
I have had a look at this, it seems the 5000 cap has always been the case, so no change there. Reference family sizes, Its that smaller family applicants are applying not that the government is trying to stop family's. More students are applying to MPNP after their studies as its a quick way in. Both these points are contributing to the fall in migrants, not that MPNP prefers students or smaller families, MPNP wants more migrants.

Regards

Andrew

KAdnan

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]CHC London [img]http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/rotateflag.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
[b]S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2011
Doc's Request.
12 January 2012
Nomination.....
11 March 2011
AOR Received.
19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
Immunization Record form

APPLICANTS-UNDER-16-YEARS-OF-AGE

Members, the form can be now "downloaded" from this website:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j3i3nnfngiczfcr

Don't undertake any vaccinations.

Just bring-in the 'updated' Immunization Form with whatever vaccinations already administered to your child.