Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 30-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012, Passports at CHC ISD 19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Seat Confirmed 25th December 2012
"Any one from Lahore who done his medical?"

I inquire from Ahsan Waheed Rathor's Clinic they said that adult fee 3500 each child fee 2200 each, X-rays from Shoukat Khanum 650 Each and courier charges 4500

(3 Persons)
Adults (2) = 7000
Child (1) =2200
X-Ray (3)= 1950
Courier = 4500
Total = 15650

i made an inquiry from Dr. Amer Iqbal's Clinic the said 3650 for adult, 1750 for Child including X-Rays and Courier

(3 Persons)
Adults (2) = 7300
Child (1) =1750
X-Ray (3)= Included
Courier = Included
Total = 9050

Such a big difference, Why?

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
RFarooqi said:
"Any one from Lahore who done his medical?"

I inquire from Ahsan Waheed Rathor's Clinic they said that adult fee 3500 each child fee 2200 each, X-rays from Shoukat Khanum 650 Each and courier charges 4500

(3 Persons)
Adults (2) = 7000
Child (1) =2200
X-Ray (3)= 1950
Courier = 4500
Total = 15650

i made an inquiry from Dr. Amer Iqbal's Clinic the said 3650 for adult, 1750 for Child including X-Rays and Courier

(3 Persons)
Adults (2) = 7300
Child (1) =1750
X-Ray (3)= Included
Courier = Included
Total = 9050

Such a big difference, Why?
Im amazed at such huge difference.....In my opinion Dr. Amir Iqbal is very nice & co-operative specially if you are not single & have female member(thats what I heard).....@ Pak Skilled Forum, 1 of a member once had issue with Dr.Arif at Hameed Latif....so you can post your query at that forum too for better assistance.

Regards

N

nabeela

pak44/f said:
IELTS test is new required or old IELTS test is submit ?
I have nominatad AINP family stream, i have already submit IELTS test 2009 to AINP in this time IELTS is Expired ,but visa office said that
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this email carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following ( ) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
A full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada.
Please
submit a language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted in support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. Although there is no formal assessment of language proficiency in the provincial nominee class, how well you can communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability to become economically established.
If you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone else.
Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this email with any information you send.
Kind regards,
i got the same email except the IELTS which I had sent them already!!

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London Program Assistant-RIH
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
No- But i sent with 7 Bands
File Transfer...
21-04-2011 Additional Doc request on 21-05-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012, Delivered To LVO 20-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
RFarooqi said:
I started a page on facebook for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program from Pakistan
Please join and share your experience.

http://www.facebook.com/PakistanToCanada
Kindly do share your experience with Dr. Rathor......after you are done with complete medicals. I'll be grateful as Im from Lahore too.

Regards

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Ume Rayan said:
Thanks a lot for posting such detailed procedure of medicals. It was so nice of you. All the best for PPR1.

Regards
Thanks for your kind regard

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
RFarooqi said:
No updates?
Hi

Just wanna ask that you received your medical request via email or regular mail?

Regards

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Ume Rayan said:
Hi

Just wanna ask that you received your medical request via email or regular mail?

Regards
Regular mail. They cant send it through email because it contains Medical forms with photo attached.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
RFarooqi said:
Regular mail. They cant send it through email because it contains Medical forms with photo attached.
Ok....Thanks a lot

Regards

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

Kindly answer my question ASAP,

in MPNP General stream, What is someone is short of 2 points only and want to resubmit the case to get these 2 points? If the applicant received a Bachelor's degree from USA, how many points he will get ? I think IELTS is not required if the applicant got a degree from USA ?

If the applicant is from Pakistan, how to claim points in English as the common second official language in primary and secondary education ? In Pakistan ? Yes the English is second official language but how to prove it to MPNP ? Do we have to take a certificate or something from the institutions ?

How to resubmit the case if the case has been rejected by MPNP ? Should we just mail them by explaining in detail ? or should we APPEAL ? or we have to wait till 6 months to resubmit ?
What to do ? kindly let me know.

Thank you.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Manitoba123 said:
In MPNP General stream, What is someone is short of 2 points only and want to resubmit the case to get these 2 points? If the applicant received a Bachelor's degree from USA, how many points he will get ? I think IELTS is not required if the applicant got a degree from USA ?

Ans: You can submit a request to review MPNP decision within 60 days after the date of letter of refusal. You just have to download a form, fill it & email it to MPNP. Kindly check out following link for details, everything is written over there in detail:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/reviewing-decisions-not-to-nominate/

If you have a bachelor degree you'll get 13 - 15 points. Check out MPNP mail application guide to calculate your education's points at page no. 12. It doesn't matter whether you took your degree from US or Pak, your points will remain the same. If you want to download MPNP guide kindly check out following link:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/apply-by-mail/

All MPNP applicants(who are not the natives of English speaking Countries) are encouraged to submit test results demonstrating their English proficiency regardless of their assessed occupation. Its better to submit IELTS with your application to avoid further delay because now days they are asking everyone to submit it at later stage if they didnt submit it earlier with their application.Kindly check out following link:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/pnp-language-requirements/

If the applicant is from Pakistan, how to claim points in English as the common second official language in primary and secondary education ? In Pakistan ? Yes the English is second official language but how to prove it to MPNP ? Do we have to take a certificate or something from the institutions ?

Ans: Best option is to get an English Proficiency certificate from your college/University to show that you studied all your subjects in English & medium of instruction was English too. Also you can show your transcripts too as a proof that you studied your subjects in English but still a certificate is a MUST. Get a certificate from your employer too, to demonstrate that you are currently working in English environment & using English as your 1st official language. The more you put in, the better it is for a strong application.

How to resubmit the case if the case has been rejected by MPNP ? Should we just mail them by explaining in detail ? or should we APPEAL ? or we have to wait till 6 months to resubmit ?

Ans: Check out my 1st answer. I provided a link already.

I hope it helps.

Regards

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ume Rayan said:
Manitoba123 said:
In MPNP General stream, What is someone is short of 2 points only and want to resubmit the case to get these 2 points? If the applicant received a Bachelor's degree from USA, how many points he will get ? I think IELTS is not required if the applicant got a degree from USA ?

Ans: You can submit a request to review MPNP decision within 60 days after the date of letter of refusal. You just have to download a form, fill it & email it to MPNP. Kindly check out following link for details, everything is written over there in detail:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/reviewing-decisions-not-to-nominate/

If you have a bachelor degree you'll get 13 - 15 points. Check out MPNP mail application guide to calculate your education's points at page no. 12. It doesn't matter whether you took your degree from US or Pak, your points will remain the same. If you want to download MPNP guide kindly check out following link:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/apply-by-mail/

All MPNP applicants(who are not the natives of English speaking Countries) are encouraged to submit test results demonstrating their English proficiency regardless of their assessed occupation. Its better to submit IELTS with your application to avoid further delay because now days they are asking everyone to submit it at later stage if they didnt submit it earlier with their application.Kindly check out following link:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/pnp-language-requirements/

Ans: Best option is to get an English Proficiency certificate from your college/University to show that you studied all your subjects in English & medium of instruction was English too. Also you can show your transcripts too as a proof that you studied your subjects in English but still a certificate is a MUST. Get a certificate from your employer too, to demonstrate that you are currently working in English environment & using English as your 1st official language. The more you put in, the better it is for a strong application.

Ans: Check out my 1st answer. I provided a link already.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Hi Umar,

I applied to CIO, NS as Alberta Nominee and received AOR on Aug 28, 2012. I have been advised that further processing will be done at London High Commission. I'm wondering how long it will take to get MR from LHC.
Did you get MR?

Thanks

Zeb