Any one can help here any senior memeber

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Hi dear, all senior
I just wana discuss my case with you
I have applied may case under fsw2 in dec 2009
in oct 2011 I got medical and landing fees , buffalo calculated my 79 points
but in may 2012 due to buffalo shutdown , my file transfer to Ottawa before transfer I had submit all kind of document to buffalo , even buffalo did all kind of enquiry regarding my case , verification from my Canada employer , according to capis they done rcmp check and security check aslo
when my file reached to Ottawa after 2 month in sep 2011 they asked me all same documents which I hae already provided to buffalo , but I again sent them all document , November they asked new pcc and imm forms
and dec 2012 they asked my personal number ,
in feb 2013 they again start verification from employer and in mar 2013 they rejected my case due to AEO not valid ( without reason )
so I applied reconsideration but Ottawa did not replied

so I applied judicial appeal in may 2013 , in july 2013 I got settlement offer from Department of justice
they are ready to settlement with , my rejection decision put aside and on no cost to either party , and my file again redetermination by new visa officer

now my file transfer to again to Ottawa , I have submit new pre medical and send new landing fees draft ( they returned my old landing fees ) and sent them new pcc also

could plz tell me how long they take it from here

when I got rejection according to officer he was satisfied with all point but with AEO
at last he award my 65 points , due to the shortage of two points I got rejected after 38 months
now it almost 44 month to my case
how they will more from here
plz do reply