+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any One a student of IQRA University Pakistan, Need Help regarding ECA ????

samina22

Mar 10, 2018
since i did mistake getting my degree for iqas from iqra admin, terrible job done and waste of money after 30 days of not getting required ECA, objections were raised that i tried to made iqra understand but the same mistake was repeated. instead a friend recomended me this service Documents Attestation For Canada . they were able to get my documents attested exactly the way required by Iqas , not only that they re also doing multiple other documentations & operating in Pakistan. reasonable & recommended.

Jul 19, 2020
since i did mistake getting my degree for iqas from iqra admin, terrible job done and waste of money after 30 days of not getting required ECA, objections were raised that i tried to made iqra understand but the same mistake was repeated. instead a friend recomended me this service Documents Attestation For Canada . they were able to get my documents attested exactly the way required by Iqas , not only that they re also doing multiple other documentations & operating in Pakistan. reasonable & recommended.
Samina i need your help regarding ECA case.
Please reply me on so that i can send my contact email address or no.

Amin Hussain

Nov 19, 2020

marium994

Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have an MBA degree from IQRA university but There is an issue with IQAS these days i guess, whenever i try to create application on ECA, it shows this message:

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.

To support reasonable processing times, IQAS limits the number of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) applications for immigration purposes that are accepted each day. Once the daily limit has been reached, it will reset the following day at 08:15 AM, Alberta / Mountain Time."

Why is this happening? anybody else facing this issue?
Kindly help

pegasus518

Oct 11, 2021
Hey does anyone have an update of 2021 and which organisations will provide equivalency of (preferably) Masters from Iqra University - Karachi.
I have my MS Advertising Degree from IU. Any help from someone who's been through this process will be appreciated.