Any November 2009 Applicants? FSW- Time Line

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent my full docs to CHC end of March. It reached CHC KL some days ago. I'm waiting for the 2nd AOR.

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
SLEO said:
What is 2nd AOR?
It means the file number from the Canadian High Commission after full file being submitted

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Thanks hunker for the update.. How long it will take to get 2nd AOR after sending orignal docs? What would b the medium of getting it? Is it also via email? Is their any way to track my docs at this stage?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SLEO,

I've noticed that the timeline for getting 2nd AOR very much depends on the visa office. It can take as less as 2-3 days and in cases take as long as 3-4 months! Let's hope ours come soon!
Again some people have received it via email and some via post, but I guess the majority will receive it via post.
As for how you can check the status, one way is through ECAS. You can check your status and the latest updates here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

SLEO said:
Thanks hunker for the update.. How long it will take to get 2nd AOR after sending orignal docs? What would b the medium of getting it? Is it also via email? Is their any way to track my docs at this stage?

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
SLEO said:
U r welcome.
It will come through Regular Post so delay is possible as well.
Only in some cases it has came through Email.
Mbastudies is rite. And pls follow link given by him to c ur status.

fresher1

Mar 26, 2010
hi Knight,
I also send the doc to CIO on Nov 3 2009, (recieved by CIO NS on Nov (lucky or :) :) :) unlucky 13 , 2009).
I added the ID (FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca) at my contact list so that any mail from this id does not go to the spam (am I right ro wrong !!!)
However till now my CC is not charged and I did not received any email or mail for rejection.
I dont know whether CIO NS send any email of rejection information.
unfortunately my spam folder was setting as it will delete all the spam momentarily. ( setting mistake :eek: :eek: :eek:)
It very boring to wait so long time.
However bro./Sis. knight keep my hope alive ( isn't it Knight?)
I pray please send me any letter even its the rejection.
I will be happy if I get the reject letter through email right now.
because I loose my time ,my innovative idea ( if I could! yes I did some before).
Thanks all of you very much for your reply.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fresher1,
Keep the hope alive and hopefully both you and K night give us the good new of your getting AOR soon here!
All the bests! :)

fresher1 said:
hi Knight,
I also send the doc to CIO on Nov 3 2009, (recieved by CIO NS on Nov (lucky or :) :) :) unlucky 13 , 2009).
I added the ID (FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca) at my contact list so that any mail from this id does not go to the spam (am I right ro wrong !!!)
However till now my CC is not charged and I did not received any email or mail for rejection.
unfortunately my spam folder was setting as it will delete all the spam momentarily. ( setting mistake :eek: :eek: :eek:)
because I loose my time ,my innovative idea ( if I could! yes I did some before).

Knight

Star Member
Nov 11, 2009
fresher1 said:
hi Knight,
Hi fresher and all

please be very positive and keep your fingers crossed, sooner or later you will get the news. before getting disappointed please see my previous mails may be it will give you more hope. one more thing i noticed that AOR response depends upon your country of origin as well. there are some high risk and low risk countries because of that immigration process get slow. this case is very much applicable for Australia but i am not sure about Canada.

another news is my friend applied from UAE in August and received AOr in January so for UAE applicants its not 2 month its more then 6-7 months. Best of luck and keep praying and hope for the best.

Never Give up

Knight

fresher1

Mar 26, 2010
Knight said:
Hi fresher and all

please be very positive and keep your fingers crossed, sooner or later you will get the news. before getting disappointed please see my previous mails may be it will give you more hope. one more thing i noticed that AOR response depends upon your country of origin as well. there are some high risk and low risk countries because of that immigration process get slow. this case is very much applicable for Australia but i am not sure about Canada.

another news is my friend applied from UAE in August and received AOr in January so for UAE applicants its not 2 month its more then 6-7 months. Best of luck and keep praying and hope for the best.

Never Give up

Knight
Thank you very much Knight
Thank you for the inspiring reply which really creates a hope to alive my hope and all others.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Hi Knight,

I am not able to see the status on eCas. However I am in canada and I have sent my full docs in end of March Buffalo office. I got my first AOR from CIO on March 12,2010 by email. I have tried search with both my client ID or the file name received from CIO.