Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
I am also going to join the jan session of university of manitoba and planning to move to next next month. SophiaDk in which university you are going?

Marinka

Nov 24, 2015
Guys use to I live in Winnipeg 1 year, and there are enafe work.
Now I moved to Brandon (2 hours drive from Winnipeg) bcs my college is here. So dont worry and you will find a job.
Good luck

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sisi123 said:
going as a student, uManitoba Computer Science.
which course r u going for ?n did u got any advisor ?share ur profile plz

Aiganysh

Nov 28, 2015
I am going to Winnipeg in the end of January. Will be studying in Manitoba Institute of trades and technologies. Don't know anything about this school and will be searching for housing in December.

kapilpahalwar

Jun 10, 2015
i am too going to winnipeg in university of winnipeg. is there anyone u know who is going there ? i am going for project management.
And also can someone tell me about where to live winnipeg for a reasonable rent and in close to university ? what will be the living expenses ?

Aiganysh

Nov 28, 2015
kapilpahalwar said:
i am too going to winnipeg in university of winnipeg. is there anyone u know who is going there ? i am going for project management.
And also can someone tell me about where to live winnipeg for a reasonable rent and in close to university ? what will be the living expenses ?
I am using kijiji.ca website. Its pretty straight forward and easy to use. You can even calculate the distance between your potential housing and school. I havent contacted anyone yet, just taking a look. At least you will know the approximate rent range. I am not sure how big the living expenses will be, I would like to know myself ;D. Hope its less than those of in US.

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
I am going to university of winnipeg. I will he travelling shortly.

If anyone going to the same university or city let me know

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
PumpkinJack said:
I am going to university of winnipeg. I will he travelling shortly.

If anyone going to the same university or city let me know
PumpkinJack, Please share your complete profile & mention for which course you are going.