+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any idea about oath cermony

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I had my Canadian citizenship test on 12-August-2013 and i passed my test sucessfully but still waiting for my oath . Guys any idea when should i expect oath cermony still i have not received any mail . Thanks

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Usually it takes about 6 weeks...you should had received it by now anyhow be patient it should be in mail soon...what did CIC official told you at the time of your test???

justmeinyyc

Jan 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in Calgary and wrote my test on Sept 17th, my oath is on October 10th.

At the test they indicated the wait would be 1-3 months until the oath. Things are finally moving in Calgary after delays due to the flooding in June, so I think they are pushing things through quite quickly at the moment.

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Congratulations! at least Calgary is moving , whereas here in Edmonton our papers are still in limbo.
I guess to become a new Canadian nowadays you ought to have a very loooong patience.
We anxiously wait for our citizenship updates
We wait to survive in our hospital's emergency room.

leafchi

Jun 3, 2013
My local CIC office is Vancouver. I was told to wait for 3-5 month on the test date;however, a couple of applicants in Vancouver reported to be fewer than 2 months.
mine took slightly longer (3 months) probably because of my reported unavailability to the CIC call centre prior to my vacation.