+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any help, comments.

Mastranios

Apr 1, 2008
I'm 18 years old and currently living in the U.s. Me and my girlfriend are planning to emigrate to Canada once she is 21. We are saving up all of the money we make and we both plan on going to college for 2-3 years. I have about 2 years part-time experience and she has none, but we both plan on having 4 years of full time experience by the time she is 21. I'm going to college for Laboratory technician and she is undecided at the moment. What else do I need to be worrying about and focusing on in order to make sure getting a PR is possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Mastranios said:
I'm 18 years old and currently living in the U.s. Me and my girlfriend are planning to emigrate to Canada once she is 21. We are saving up all of the money we make and we both plan on going to college for 2-3 years. I have about 2 years part-time experience and she has none, but we both plan on having 4 years of full time experience by the time she is 21. I'm going to college for Laboratory technician and she is undecided at the moment. What else do I need to be worrying about and focusing on in order to make sure getting a PR is possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. Start your reading at www.cic.gc.ca Take the assessment at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp
2. If neither of you have a degree or the experience you won't qualify.
3. Processing times if you qualify are running at around 2 years in Buffalo.

PMM