+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Fall 2017 Applicant not heard from CIC since March, April and May from West Africa

count_kbl

Jul 17, 2017
yours has kept too long. Have you tried going to the embassy or something?. Cos 21weeks is soo abnormal. But if you withdraw your application they will give your doc back in like a day or 2

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
yours has kept too long. Have you tried going to the embassy or something?. Cos 21weeks is soo abnormal. But if you withdraw your application they will give your doc back in like a day or 2
dont think i will be allowed at the embassy... or do u think i will be allowed. Tried contacting them several times and didnt get any proper response from them aside automated message.

Also, dont have a clue of how a withdrawal will take.. my withdrawal will depend on whether or not my school will allow for a deferrment.

count_kbl

Jul 17, 2017
I think you can withdraw at anytime. Cos a friend of mine got a scholarship in Sweden after he applied for a Canadian visa and was delaying. He withdrew his application and went for his passport.

Reactions: Ghanastud

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I think you can withdraw at anytime. Cos a friend of mine got a scholarship in Sweden after he applied for a Canadian visa and was delaying. He withdrew his application and went for his passport.
okay.. thanks, i will consider it if my deferrment is not granted.