+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any communication via physical mail for the applicant?

Zahdab

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
ever since the application was received i noticed that the mailing address for my wife has been entered wrongly missing some information upon multiple requests to get it corrected the address was stripped down to the country and city ... all other details were totally removed.

My wife has done the medical exam and i received a letter to my physical mail mentioning that i was approved as a sponsor. which got me worried that they might have sent he any communication via physical mail.

For example the request for bio metrics as she was not asked to do bio metrics i was wondering if for example the bio-metrics request or any other request is communicated via physical mail to her address.

for people who have gone through their application your help is greatly appricated.

Thank you!

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hello,
ever since the application was received i noticed that the mailing address for my wife has been entered wrongly missing some information upon multiple requests to get it corrected the address was stripped down to the country and city ... all other details were totally removed.

My wife has done the medical exam and i received a letter to my physical mail mentioning that i was approved as a sponsor. which got me worried that they might have sent he any communication via physical mail.

For example the request for bio metrics as she was not asked to do bio metrics i was wondering if for example the bio-metrics request or any other request is communicated via physical mail to her address.

for people who have gone through their application your help is greatly appricated.

Thank you!
Hello

They will contact her by email or SMs or they will call her

No physical mail

By the way there is a Beirut thread if you would like to take a look you will see our experience

Good luck

Zahdab

Nov 30, 2018
Hello

They will contact her by email or SMs or they will call her

No physical mail

By the way there is a Beirut thread if you would like to take a look you will see our experience

Good luck
Thank you for your reply ! i will check that out !