+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any chances for Alberta PNP working as postdoc

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone have an idea about timelines; Ive applied from India. I got a pnp nomination through ontario and applied for the PR on october 2020. Done with medical and because offices here were closed cause of covid, could do my biometrics on March 2021. The same got uploaded and i guess nothing more to be done from my side..But since then, the status has remained unchanged and its the end of Dec 2021 now. Anyone here facing similar issues??

Pryss290

Jun 1, 2023
I moved from alberta in February and I did not receive any nomination during my stay there.
Thanks for your response. Did you get rejected or was your application under review when you moved?
I have just applied for AOS, and I am a postdoc at the U of A too. I am also a PGWP holder with a degree from Alberta. Based on the eligibility criteria, I was eligible for AOS.

wajid.rafique

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks for your response. Did you get rejected or was your application under review when you moved?
I have just applied for AOS, and I am a postdoc at the U of A too. I am also a PGWP holder with a degree from Alberta. Based on the eligibility criteria, I was eligible for AOS.
I was not eligible for AoS when I moved. Therefore, I did not apply. For you, I would suggest go ahead and apply. One of my friends applied and got nomination and his application in under process.

Pryss290

Jun 1, 2023
I was not eligible for AoS when I moved. Therefore, I did not apply. For you, I would suggest go ahead and apply. One of my friends applied and got nomination and his application in under process.
Thanks for letting me know. I got my nomination! My application for PR is now under process.