+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any body did the other language test called CELPIP ??

Bren

Jul 13, 2012
Any body did the other language test called CELPIP ?? I honestly did not like the IELTS, their accent is Australian.. hard to understand. I was wondering about this other test.

Jul 16, 2012
Bren said:
Any body did the other language test called CELPIP ?? I honestly did not like the IELTS, their accent is Australian.. hard to understand. I was wondering about this other test.
Hey Bren,

One of the advantages of taking the CELPIP Test is that it uses a "Canadian accent" which is easier to understand for many applicants. The test is also fully computerized, meaning that the speaking component requires no additional appointments with an examiner. This allows test candidates to demonstrate their English proficiency without the confounding effects associated with human interaction as used in other testing systems.

If you'd like a preview of the Canadian accent, you can access a sample CELPIP Test by going to the celpip website (celpiptest.ca)
"For Test Takers" tab > "Test Preparation" > Click on the highlighted "CELPIP-General sample questions" (first bullet point)

Cheers,

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I could use CELPIP as they are taken here where I am living.
However, i chose IELTS as 99.99% take IELTS and I didnt get much info about CELPIP.