+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rhodgesaga said:
Hi color blind it was cancelled because we we're not able to submit a police certificate. And now i tried to make another profile and it says not illegible to apply. Just need more information for this. Thank you
How many points did u have the first time? Is there any difference with ur job or work
Permit (assuming u'r in Can already), have u tried sending the pcc or u can't have it at all?
Dis u send them the case specific enquiry?

Just trIng to get some info from ur side.

Mine was cancelled cuz I uploaded just the translated pcc.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rhodgesaga said:
I can't open my profile after it was cancelled. And i made another profile it says im not illegible. Lets connect here if you have the same status.
I have the same issue... first, you can't access your old profile once they canceled the application so this is normal. what is not normal our inability to upload another one. I also got that I'm illegible and don't know why although nothing has changed since the last one I did. My old score was 794!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one submitted CSE got the application re-opened recently? Does anyone contacted CIC to check if docs were accepted?

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
How can i send a case specific enquiry for my EE application that was rejected because i did not include police certificate from the country i did my masters.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
ono said:
How can i send a case specific enquiry for my EE application that was rejected because i did not include police certificate from the country i did my masters.
use
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
jeffd said:
I was missing the traffic history report, so they cancelled it after a 6 weeks of processing. Pretty annoyed, given that during the application process they actively requested extra documents (english tests results) after it was submitted anyway, so why not request any missing docs with the same method? Called CIC, and EE apparently lack the funds to get a phone line connected so I was advised to submit a case enquiry with the file attached.

Application submitted: Mar 19
Application cancelled: May 13
CSE submitted: May 13 (with missing file)

Received the generic "your application has been updated" email on May 14, with no visible changes. Nothing in ECAS either.
Traffic history from Australia? This does not make sense at all. It was not on the list:(

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Hi all, this is an interesting thread. My application was cancelled 24th April because I hadn't uploaded my UK degree certificate only my ECA report. I didn't even think about it being re-opened because the email I received said I would have to submit a new profile. I did and am back to the stage of uploading documents. Today I get an email from my CSE clearly stating why it was rejected and "unfortunately we cannot revisit the rejection decision...". Why are some people getting cases reopened and others not?? The email did not answer my question about how long a refund would take, does anyone know this?? I've heard 16 weeks!!!

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:
Hi all, this is an interesting thread. My application was cancelled 24th April because I hadn't uploaded my UK degree certificate only my ECA report. I didn't even think about it being re-opened because the email I received said I would have to submit a new profile. I did and am back to the stage of uploading documents. Today I get an email from my CSE clearly stating why it was rejected and "unfortunately we cannot revisit the rejection decision...". Why are some people getting cases reopened and others not?? The email did not answer my question about how long a refund would take, does anyone know this?? I've heard 16 weeks!!!
Where did u hear that about 16 weeks? I don't believe it..
I don't have an ectra 2260$ for cic....

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
dan_and said:
It is mentioned on the PCC specific-page for Australia under "special notes and considerations":
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Since PCC is on the document checklist, applicants should check the detailed requirements for their country on the CIC page.

The document checklist does not determine automatically which countries you need to get a PCC for. You need to work it out yourself and read about the specific requirements on the country-specific page. List of all countries is here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

I highly recommend to check this because there are some countries for which you do not need to provide a PCC upfront (i.e. before you apply). This can save a lot of headache.
Don't follow the country specific, that's What got mine cancelled, I am an Ethiopian and it's says on their site that I don't need one unless I receive a letter from cic, but that's not the case, i was told by an agent that everyone needs a pcc that is not more than 3 months old.

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
colorblind said:
Where did u hear that about 16 weeks? I don't believe it..
I don't have an ectra 2260$ for cic....
I phoned the call centre for CIC. Was told 16 weeks but I thought the woman on the phone didn't seem too sure. It's been over 4 weeks now and no refund, so she might be right. I am hoping I don't have to wait 16 weeks though. Especially as I will need to pay again soon when I submit my new application.

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Janeric said:
Refund for cancelled application takes 3-4 weeks.
Have you had a refund? I'm waiting for over 4 weeks now. Do you know if a refund is given by a cheque in the mail?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:
Today I get an email from my CSE clearly stating why it was rejected and "unfortunately we cannot revisit the rejection decision...". Why are some people getting cases reopened and others not?? The email did not answer my question about how long a refund would take, does anyone know this?? I've heard 16 weeks!!!
Did you get this after submitting a case specific inquiry? when did you submit your inquiry? how long did it take until you receive this final rejection message?

We need to see if there is a pattern here. People who got their files reopened submitted the CSE within a day or two of the initial cancellation letter, then they got their application reopened after about 20 days.

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
Hello please i need your help, my EE application was rejected because i was missing a doc, am trying to create a new profile but i cant, after going through the "come to Canada" questions i get a number, but when i go to my CIC i dont see a link to use in creating my EE pofile.

Also status of my application is still Open on MYCIC and on CIC website. my application was rejected yesterday, what can i do, thanks. :'(

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ono said:
Hello please i need your help, my EE application was rejected because i was missing a doc, am trying to create a new profile but i cant, after going through the "come to Canada" questions i get a number, but when i go to my CIC i dont see a link to use in creating my EE pofile.

Also status of my application is still Open on MYCIC and on CIC website. my application was rejected yesterday, what can i do, thanks. :'(

My app appeared cancelled due to incomplete the same moment I got the email from cic.

Dunno about that. But for the new profile, I made it through my cic. as soon as you're in, you have one of the options is apply through EE, or something similar. At least that's how it was for me.