+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Michal said:
I called CIC a minute ago. No changes to my operator. She said that my application was rejected in error and that they are waiting to have it fixed. She said there is a note on my file about the issue coming from the Sydney office. I sent 2 x CSEs and received an automated reply coming from an email : Question @ cic . gc. ca
Is that the Sydney office? I also sent a CSE to my local VO and received an automated reply directly from the office.
I've read somewhere that it is also a good idea to send fax to Sydney office. Anybody has any experience with it?

I am getting frustrated by hearing "they are waiting to have it fixed" for the last 3 weeks...
Thanks.
The question is the general email reply. When Sydney office replies it will be from CIO-Sydney-search-enquiry @ cic . gc. ca.

I don't recommend sending any fax rather send it directly to Sydney office via e-mail (the direct e-mail and also via the CSE e-mail online) at least this way you document everything. I know the waiting is hard but its well worth it no matter what the reply atleast you know the outcome.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
nylistener said:
The question is the general email reply. When Sydney office replies it will be from CIO-Sydney-search-enquiry @ cic . gc. ca.

I don't recommend sending any fax rather send it directly to Sydney office via e-mail (the direct e-mail and also via the CSE e-mail online) at least this way you document everything. I know the waiting is hard but its well worth it no matter what the reply atleast you know the outcome.
Thanks. I sent a direct e-mail to Sydney office. I was unable to find a proper CSE form to send to Sydney, NS (the one I sent went to Sydney, Australia...). Does anyone have the link to CSE Sydney, NS?

Looks like my previous CSEs went to the "general" email (I used a link under Call Center). I cannot locate any other way to get in touch with Sydney, NS except the e-mail. Any suggestions?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how did you guys pay for your fees after they have been refunded??

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Hi Aalhadka, I have been a silent reader of your application , I didnt received any email that my application is reopen just an update from Cancelled change to open, I dont have refund yet.

july 01/ AOR
july 21/CELPIP request
JUly 31 /cancelled (missing passport)
Aug 5/ CSE
Sept 13 /email update no message
Sept 13/check my CIC account Cancelled to OPEN
SEPT 13/ECAS "IN PROCESS"

No medical update yet

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaynel said:
Hi Aalhadka, I have been a silent reader of your application , I didnt received any email that my application is reopen just an update from Cancelled change to open, I dont have refund yet.

july 01/ AOR
july 21/CELPIP request
JUly 31 /cancelled (missing passport)
Aug 5/ CSE
Sept 13 /email update no message
Sept 13/check my CIC account Cancelled to OPEN
SEPT 13/ECAS "IN PROCESS"

No medical update yet
it seems that they didn't process your refund at the time of reopening so you are good to go! just wait for some positive progress!

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Thanks for the reply

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there..

I recived a letter in my cic 10 days ago, repaid my fees, but the application still reads as "closed". is this normal?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:
hi there..

I recived a letter in my cic 10 days ago, repaid my fees, but the application still reads as "closed". is this normal?
What about Ecas?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecass access was canceled when they closed my application I guess., and now I cant acess ECAS to

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I just got an e-mail:
"Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised your application is being re-opened. Notification will be sent to you via your “My CIC” account in due course. Initially, a full review of your application was not performed. There may be elements which may be missing or incomplete. Should it be determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in Sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations you will be notified via your “My CIC” account.

Thank you"

It is a reply to my e-mail I sent on Aug.25th. Now another wait time until they actually re-open my application. But this e-mail is a good start.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I just got an e-mail:
"Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised your application is being re-opened. Notification will be sent to you via your “My CIC” account in due course. Initially, a full review of your application was not performed. There may be elements which may be missing or incomplete. Should it be determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in Sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations you will be notified via your “My CIC” account.

Thank you"

It is a reply to my e-mail I sent on Aug.25th. Now another wait time until they actually re-open my application. But this e-mail is a good start.
Congratulations! Heartening to see applications being reopened where the cancellation was not due to any fault at the applicant's end.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
Im still in process with my EE App since Aug 15th but i made a mistake.
I submitted my ee app with pc from municipal court from my home country. Cic does not accept this pc. But I dont know why cic did not reject my app in the first month as it happened to my friend 10 days ago. I suppose I passed R10 check since my app went into process 2 months after initial AOR and cic officer in charge for initial R10 documents check up did not realize this mistake.
When my friend got rejected 10 days ago I realized I made a mistake too so I scrambled right away and got PC from Ministry of Justice Dept of Corrections Record and uploaded it via CSE 5 days ago. Got confirmation right away they got my email so now Im just waiting for confirmation they attached new pc to my app.

DO u think they will attach it or cic will go with what I provided them in June?

In August I sent CSE providing them with FBI PC but I explained via explanation letter I ll be late with fbi caz it takes forever. After 4 days cic sent me an email they ve attached fbi pc to my app.

I hope they ll accept this PC as they did with FBI PC.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For croatia you need two pc, one from municipal court and the other one from ministry of justice.
since you submitted it now i hope you are fine

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
yelena said:
For croatia you need two pc, one from municipal court and the other one from ministry of justice.
since you submitted it now i hope you are fine
Thats correct if u r applying from Croatia. But I live in Ca for 1 year n 6 months and in my EE app I did not need to provide them with pc from municipal court.
Hope they ll accept it caz I was quicker than rejection :)

Any other similar situations?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know what difference it makes if you dont live in croatia at the moment.

A friend of mine is applying as pnp from canada ( she is in canada for a year and a kalf now.. ), she just recived notification from cic ( she applied via old system.. ) where they are asking she provides them with the pc from ministry of justice. So , obviously it doesn't make any difference if you are there or not. she didt leave canada ever since she arrived..