+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY ACMA ACA , ACCA or CIMA qualified planning 2 apply NEW FSW2013 from Pakistan

PAKALI1975

May 4, 2013
Hi,
I did ACMA(cost management Accountant) from Pakistan as well as CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) from UK completed, up to operational level.As well i did Bachelor of Commerce form Pakistan. As per new FSW Policy need to degree assessment, I know i can get assessment of Bachelor of Commerce form any four which is Authorize from Canada Immigration dept . I want to know that they can also provide assessment of ACMA(cost management Accountant) from Pakistan as well as CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) cerification.
And final question from all our Pakistani friend , i need to send my degree directly to any four which is Authorize from Canada Immigration dept for credential evaluation OR i need to send all documents from Higher education Commision and they will send it to canada for credential evaluation.
Sharing information is highly apprecaited.
Thank
Ali

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
PAKALI1975 said:
Hi,
I did ACMA(cost management Accountant) from Pakistan as well as CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) from UK completed, up to operational level.As well i did Bachelor of Commerce form Pakistan. As per new FSW Policy need to degree assessment, I know i can get assessment of Bachelor of Commerce form any four which is Authorize from Canada Immigration dept . I want to know that they can also provide assessment of ACMA(cost management Accountant) from Pakistan as well as CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) cerification.
And final question from all our Pakistani friend , i need to send my degree directly to any four which is Authorize from Canada Immigration dept for credential evaluation OR i need to send all documents from Higher education Commision and they will send it to canada for credential evaluation.
Sharing information is highly apprecaited.
Thank
Ali

hello i tried askingthe same question here but got no replies. i am an ACMA so what idid is i called ICMAP & asked if other members were coming there to get the docs attested for FSWP2013 they said yes so i went there got everything attested filled the form pais WES online fee & then ICMAP sent my docs directly to WES abt the Bcom degree u have to go to HEC Islamabad with all your original degrees/certficates plus original marks sheets & they will attest & seal then u can forward to WES. hope this helps i lost a lotta time u better hurry.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Forgive me for my ignorance, but are financial / management accountants and auditors part of the new list? I don’t think so…….. Under Which NOC you guys are going to be filling the application?

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If you apply as "Accountant" (whether Management or other designation) , chances are very less

They are clearly asking "Analyst" (Financial or Investment).

So prepare yourself accordingly

Regards
Cool

PAKALI1975

May 4, 2013
Dear Sanv,
Thank brother Sanv ,give me detail information, God Bless on you.
I will try to contact to ICMAP Karachi campus and tryto attested my CMA cerification,and also request kindly attached with us for further sharing information.
Thank a Again and wish you all the best my friend

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
yeah ur job description shud b financial analysts plz chk NOC 1112 description in detail before applying better chk this thread

Topic: FSWP - 2013 - Financial & Investment Analysts - connect here

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
which documents r v supposed to take with us to icmap... is it karachi centre or can it b done from islamabad centre as well and how much time it takes, pl also let me know from where to get our docs assessed among the three options available at cic website

PAKALI1975

May 4, 2013
Sanv ,Thank Again for nice advise i have already work on it and update my work experience as per NOC 1112 description.
Brother can you tell me one more thing that for B.com degree verification, did you send Orignal Degree with transcript or you just send photocopy of Degree to HEC Islamabad.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
u have 2 take original with photo copies as they 1st attest the original then attest the photo copy chk thread on HEC attestion

najeebcolio

Jul 12, 2012
i am part qualified acca last two papers left,
is there anyone who has ever filled in wes form that the official professional bodies need to send it to wes for evaluation?
i am confused,?
plus i am mba qualifed from uk as well
so i am claiming points on that masters