+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
hamadhs said:
That's great news!!!

I have done my medical in January 28, so I should be done by now based on this!!

That's weird!!! ::) I passed the 6 months waiting period with no news yet, does anyone share the same thing?
when exactly you sent the documents requested along with medical ???

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
documents were sent early feb. 2 and medical done January 28

My rep. sent them 3 emails after 4 months 5 months and 6 months and they never replied to any email :mad:

I'm still waiting . . . hoping they will reply before the start of schools to move there

do you guys anything about schools in Canada and when is the last day to accept students

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
hamadhs said:
documents were sent early feb. 2 and medical done January 28

My rep. sent them 3 emails after 4 months 5 months and 6 months and they never replied to any email :mad:

I'm still waiting . . . hoping they will reply before the start of schools to move there
do you guys anything about schools in Canada and when is the last day to accept students
brother
you have to take into consideration that counting 6 months started when the VO received the full documents not the medical
so you are still in safe timeframe
expected PPR in late August or beginning of September after that you have the right to contact your VO .

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
hamadhs,

you can enroll your kids at any given time you arrive in canada, this shouldn't be a problem.

i know its very frustrating, specially the waiting period before PPR, you need to relax and chill out. sooner or later they will respond :)

Good luck,

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Man!!!

My problem is if they didn't reply before Beginning of September I have to pay for their schools here at least $2000 which is going to be lost if I move to Canada :(

Enshalah Kher . . . .

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Just got my CAIPS notes ;) Based on it says pending decision

It indicate that they got my medical = PASS

Criminality = PASS

Legibility = PASS

Fees = PAID

Security = Not yet :mad:

Decision = PENDING :(

last time my file was opened June 18, 2014

What do you guys think??

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
hamdhs,

its unpredictable as to when they will finalise your case, though i would guess some time during nov (just a wild guess), worth case scenario is that they ask you to redo medicals (this is in case your security checks haven't yet ended before han 18th), they also might grant you extension on your medicals for 3 months up to 1 year if RMO approves it.

Good luck,

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
i think all of us stuck in this stage ))

this copied from one of the professionals >>>>>

(( Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside. )))

my question is if they are doing all these checking right now SO WHAT THEY DID IN THE PREVIOUS 5 YEARS > :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway at this stage there is nothing you can do but wait and hoping for the best

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
armedforces4 said:
i think all of us stuck in this stage ))

this copied from one of the professionals >>>>>

(( Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside. )))

my question is if they are doing all these checking right now SO WHAT THEY DID IN THE PREVIOUS 5 YEARS > :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway at this stage there is nothing you can do but wait and hoping for the best
A few things: First of all thanks for this post ;) one thing to consider is that the 5 months max that this post refers to is for India which has a much faster response rate because of the larger number of visa officers they have. The answer to your question as to what they've been doing in the past 5 years is that they have been doing nothing and our applications have been in the queue for most of it. based on what I gathered from my gcms notes and others' sometime in the middle of 2013 (a bit before people started to get their medical requests) they started to work on our applications. It's the same system no matter which programme you choose to use for immigrating to Canada; there is a very long queue waiting for you. I have another application through my husband whom I married 2.5 years ago and is a Canadian. I applied in August 2013 and I have been in a queue since without my application so much as being opened and that process apparently takes 10-40 days.

SSS_Hope

Jul 7, 2012
NOC Code......
Xcv;ç,
Dear All,

Finally I got my Passport request yesterday.

My medicals for me and my family were done in March, 2014, and the updated documents were sent in April, 2014. So it was almost 4 months between the submission of my updated documents and the Passport request.

I hope everyone gets their PPR very soon, and I wish you all the best.

Regards.

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
SSS_Hope said:
Dear All,

My medicals for me and my family were done in March, 2014, and the updated documents were sent in April, 2014. So it was almost 4 months between the submission of my updated documents and the Passport request.

Regards.

ALLAH W AKBAR
finally finally good news

many congrats

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Avissa said:
A few things: First of all thanks for this post ;) one thing to consider is that the 5 months max that this post refers to is for India which has a much faster response rate because of the larger number of visa officers they have. The answer to your question as to what they've been doing in the past 5 years is that they have been doing nothing and our applications have been in the queue for most of it. based on what I gathered from my gcms notes and others' sometime in the middle of 2013 (a bit before people started to get their medical requests) they started to work on our applications. It's the same system no matter which programme you choose to use for immigrating to Canada; there is a very long queue waiting for you. I have another application through my husband whom I married 2.5 years ago and is a Canadian. I applied in August 2013 and I have been in a queue since without my application so much as being opened and that process apparently takes 10-40 days.

thank u for your explanations and sharing

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
SSS_Hope said:
Dear All,

Regards.
do ur status changed since u received the medical???

SSS_Hope

Jul 7, 2012
NOC Code......
Xcv;ç,
armedforces4 said:
do ur status changed since u received the medical???

No, the status has not been changed yet.. also the new file number is not working. I'm still using the old file number.