Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys and girls, I have re-joined this forum after a gap of more than 1 year. The Canadian HC, New Delhi are indeed testing my patience. Earlier, my wife had applied as FSW under the category 4131 (college and other vocational instructor), and after sending the updated documents, we received a letter of rejection rather than medical. The reason given was that she didnt have the mandatory 1 years experience, while we had provided the bloody CHC, ND with all the relevant documents that shows that she has been teaching for the past 5 years as a permanent college lecturer! Anyway, after filing an appeal, we couldnt get through and our case was wrongly rejected. I was so shocked at this stupid way by which the CHC, ND was handling immigration cases, that I literally retracted back into my shell. And thus, I was away from this forum for long.
But the buck doesnt stop here....
Then I applied once again under 4131 in July, 2009. This time, I was the primary applicant. I received my letter through e-mail asking me to furnish complete documents to the CHC, ND. This was in October, 2009. I furnished my complete (believe me, I left no stone unturned when it came to giving these *censored word*s the requisite documents) documents in November, 2009.
And guess what...???
Please guess....????
My colleagues from my very same college who sent their updated documents in January, 2010 have all received their visas....and....
The CHC, ND says that they have not recieved my application at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend, who is also my agent, sent the CHC, ND the proof of the courier services and the fact that it was recieved by CHC, ND, yet....the assholes at CHC, ND are keeping mum over the entire matter...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be on the safe side, I applied once again (a total of 3 times...once for my wife, and twice for me) to Novascotia in April, 2010....and hope to see what happens.

But guys and girls of this forum, if any sense prevails among you lot, then please help this dejected guy. CHC, ND have made a mockery of the 'so called' judicious immigration system of Canada. And to make things worse...or more complicated, the rules have changed and 4131 has been given the boot. LOL!

Anyway, if there is anyone who can atleast try to bring some sort of sanity to the proceedings, then please speak forth.

Bye for now and take care,
Regards,

Harry.

One thing else, when I check the status of my case on the website, I get the following response: "We have been instructed to remove all information of this case from our website"! LOL!