no
Passport Req..
28-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-May-2012
LANDED..........
09-Aug-2012
bawaiis said:
Hi gilmerfamily, Thank you for your response. Dear, I am from India and the question is for my wife. She has done 12 + 3 yrs B. Sc. and additional 3 year Degree in Early Childhood Teaching. She is working as a pre-primary teacher. So, now, can you advice me what she should write in the form? YES or NO.

Secondly, my brother is Accountant and working in the same position since 5+ years. Do you think he fits into "Financial Auditors and Accountants" category? If yes, then does he need licensing in NS? I shall be greatly thankful to you if you educate me at which stage of the application and how the licensing has to be done, when one is not using any authorised representative from Canada.

Thanks and God Bless.
I really donn"t know whether Nova scotia is great opportunity or not.Currently economy in NS is not doing good(strugging),that"s why they try to take lot of immigrants who will invest money in NS economy.Secondly NS is really cold place and when temp drops it drops to -40C.Thirdly getting field job in Canadian economy is not so easy.So think 100 times before applying to Nova scotia.

bawaiis

Mar 9, 2011
gilmerfamily said:
If she passed the licensure exam, she should write YES, but if not, NO. With regards to your brother, YES he fits in that category. I think professionals who landed in NS is only required to REGISTER to the Government Regulatory Board.

I hope these could help you. :)
Thank you so much my friend. God Bless you!

shoaib801

Apr 10, 2014
Hello. I have read and checked the Nova Scotia website for the nominee program and found this:

"Before submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), the skilled worker must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer"

I thought you people were discussing the fact that it does not asks for a permanent job offer? Well it does according to its website!

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
shoaib801 said:
Hello. I have read and checked the Nova Scotia website for the nominee program and found this:

"Before submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), the skilled worker must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer"

I thought you people were discussing the fact that it does not asks for a permanent job offer? Well it does according to its website!
This news came from canadavisa.com website. I just shared it so that more people could read and benefit from it. If you don't believe this, just ignore it. Nevertheless, you could try to search for another website with the same news feed. Thanks! :)

jaydesai

Apr 18, 2014
gilmerfamily said:
Thanks sshehab for the +1 rating. You're the first to rate me! Thanks again!

You will be working in Nova Scotia, as far as I know. Processing will be a beat faster in FSW for now. But I suggest that you should grab the opportunity now if your profession falls under the category. I think FSW will open again next year (2015). So better grab the opportunity now. Hope my advice would somehow ease your confusion. God bless us all! :)
[/quote

when can we expect for response from NSNP office?

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
jaydesai said:
gilmerfamily said:
Thanks sshehab for the +1 rating. You're the first to rate me! Thanks again!

You will be working in Nova Scotia, as far as I know. Processing will be a beat faster in FSW for now. But I suggest that you should grab the opportunity now if your profession falls under the category. I think FSW will open again next year (2015). So better grab the opportunity now. Hope my advice would somehow ease your confusion. God bless us all! :)
when can we expect for response from NSNP office?
I think they will respond if your query is valid. :)

Bally147

Jul 31, 2012
Pleasing news :) thanks gilmerfamily.

I have a 3yrs degree in hospitality. I have about 6yrs of experience in Restaurant as a restaurant assistant manager. I am not sure if I fall under 0631 category (since it says “Manager” & I am Asst. Manager). I have all the documents, like my hospitality degree, passport, job letters, etc. Only thing in this restaurant is that they pay cash.

I would like to know if I am eligible to apply or not.

Awaiting your response.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Regional Labour Market Demand

NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM

NOTICE: The NSOI has received a large number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD.

The new Regional Labour Market Demand stream is aimed at selecting individuals who meet the labour market needs, are destined to join the labour market with a full-time and permanent position, and wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently.

Applicants are not required to have a permanent, full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer at the time of submitting their application; however, they must intend to pursue employment in an occupation that is in demand in the Province. To determine whether your intended occupation is in demand, please refer to the following list

In_Demand_List_of_Occupations
Effective April 1, 2014, applications to the RLMD must be based on the above list of occupations in demand in Nova Scotia. This is due to changes to the information available on the federal government’s Working in Canada website.

- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/#sthash.jMkwC5uU.dpuf

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Bally147 said:
Pleasing news :) thanks gilmerfamily.

I have a 3yrs degree in hospitality. I have about 6yrs of experience in Restaurant as a restaurant assistant manager. I am not sure if I fall under 0631 category (since it says “Manager” & I am Asst. Manager). I have all the documents, like my hospitality degree, passport, job letters, etc. Only thing in this restaurant is that they pay cash.

I would like to know if I am eligible to apply or not.

Awaiting your response.

You're welcome Bally147! You can refer the official website of NSNP to see if you qualify: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/
Hope I could help you in any way I can. Good luck and God bless us all! :)

Bally147

Jul 31, 2012
THanks GilmerFamily for your response. Good news is, not only me, but also my wifie is eligible under this program...

I checked the nova scotia pnp for RLMD. my wife & i, we both are eligible under different skillset.
My question is:- shall we go with ONE application & mention in that we both are eligible with submitting our IELTS & cover letter mentioning same?
OR
Shall we send 2 diffferent applications - 1 for my wife & 2nd for me?

please help with best suggestion to this situation.....

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Bally147 said:
THanks GilmerFamily for your response. Good news is, not only me, but also my wifie is eligible under this program...

I checked the nova scotia pnp for RLMD. my wife & i, we both are eligible under different skillset.
My question is:- shall we go with ONE application & mention in that we both are eligible with submitting our IELTS & cover letter mentioning same?
OR
Shall we send 2 diffferent applications - 1 for my wife & 2nd for me?

please help with best suggestion to this situation.....
Whoever sets a high assessment should apply, it's better this way. By the way, check also the FSW 2014. I think you or your wife is eligible also. It's better and faster. :)

vsharma72

Sep 20, 2014
Dear SIr
I am VIJAY SHARMA from INDIA , ME and my wife(Kamla Devi) has applied for Nova Scotia immigration. Our File No. is 79909 and we submitted the file on 12 Mar 2014 through WWICS, But till now We have not recieved any responce or feedback from WWICS about our file. WWICS people says that the file is still under process and will take more. At the time applying for iimigration they told us that 'yes or No' status will come in two months, but now six months are passed but we have no update on our file either we are selected or not. Please help us and do needful if possible to update the status of the NOVA SCOTIA IMMIGRATION 150 Files CAP. IS it closed or checking of file is still under process.

Thanks & Regards

Vijay Sharma