+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANKARA Visa Office - Turkey

emrec

Nov 5, 2015
Hello to all! Just wanted to drop a message here to say that I will be starting my journey for an Express Foreign Skilled Worker status!! :)
Before I go any further though I have a rather sizeable monkey on my back in the shape of an FBI Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) which needs to be tackled first. Never thought I'd regret living in the US! :eek:

Temur

Jan 22, 2016
Hi, VictorPapa
I have one question to Ankara Visa Office. I'm a Canadian citizen and I getting married to a girl, who is citizen of Uzbekistan. Currently I'm applying for spouse sponsorship for her. There is no Canadian visa office or embassy in Uzbekistan, and all visa applications of Uzbekistan citizens are processed in Canadian embassy in Moscow, Russia. My question is can I apply/send my spouse sponsorship application for my wife, who is Uzbekistan citizen, to Ankara visa office instead of Moscow visa office?

Thanks in advance.

Hosseini.sana

Jan 29, 2016
Hey there,
I am Iranian, and I will submit my visa application through next days, just I have a question. Can I go to China for biometric? Instead of Turkey? Or all Iranians must go to Turkey for biometric? ;D

lastavista67

Feb 10, 2016
hello all I submitted on QBC investment program since years and my update status as below which I checked through website on line services :

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2014.
We started processing your application on April 8, 2014.

My application at Ankara Turkey immigration office.

My question is this normal to stay about two years to wait only medical applications or something wrong.

Really appreciate your replies

Tanbour

Feb 15, 2016
Hi folks,

Do you know if for "Visitor Visa applications" we need to make an appointment with Ankara Visa Office or we can just drop by in the office hours and submit documents in person?

and how long does it approximately take for the visa office to make decision on Tourist visa applications?

thank you

Sep 20, 2017
Turkey
hi guys
I am new in this form can u plz help me . I did my interview and medical in November 2016 still waiting only two months are left in expiration of my medical my application office is Ankara. Do u guys have any idea how long will it take ?will they issue the visa or in case of expiration of medical they will ask for remedial plz help me if u have any info regarding this
Thank u

Reactions: raphmih

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
hi guys
I am new in this form can u plz help me . I did my interview and medical in November 2016 still waiting only two months are left in expiration of my medical my application office is Ankara. Do u guys have any idea how long will it take ?will they issue the visa or in case of expiration of medical they will ask for remedial plz help me if u have any info regarding this
Thank u
As far as I know, primarily from this forum, if they will request your meds to be redone, consider it as a good sign. And sometime people get receive their visa before. So just hoping for the best. Good luck

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I have a question,
Does Ankara VO deal with Paper Based Applications (i.e. the applicants nominated through PNP) or Federal Skilled Expres Entry applicants?
Thanks.