+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

East-Sun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Iran
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-03-2019
Med's Request
05-03-2019
Med's Done....
16-03-2019
Interview........
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
Hello,

Does anyone know why issuing biometrics letter can be delayed? Is there any standard time for receiving biometrics instruction?

Thanks

Reactions: MEHRANTEHRAN

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Thanks and hopefully you will have it
Finally!

We received the Pre-arrival letter today. Background check was changed to “In Process”.

He was interviwed yesterday in Ankara.

PA: Iran
July 27 applicant

:)

Reactions: Aref.P

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Guys, any idea what they will ask or is there any one in this group who already passed the interview?
Interviewed yesterday. Received the pre- arrival letter today.

They asked about the same questions we filled up on the forms, sponsor’s income, details about the wedding, they clarified things about our son’s birth certificate, PAs activities for the past months.

They asked for more pictures but officer didn’t bother to check. She took the chat history tho.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Lanak and Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018

They asked about the same questions we filled up on the forms, sponsor’s income, details about the wedding, they clarified things about our son’s birth certificate, PAs activities for the past months.

They asked for more pictures but officer didn’t bother to check. She took the chat history tho.

Goodluck!
Congratulations. Soon you are done with the whole process.

Reactions: Mixed

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I really hope you will have good news next week,
May husband also has it next week and I am very stressed.
May I ask what questions they asked?
And was the interviewer satified with the answers?
Good luck to all. We also waiting again after submitting more documents however nothing had to do with the relationship itself more about his work background. Interview was not long as my husband told me and questions were about my history such as my child etc

Reactions: Mixed

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
May I ask did you translated the chat history?
And did you again took the translation for the original document that you had already sent the translation?

Goodluck!

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
May I ask did you translated the chat history?
And did you again took the translation for the original document that you had already sent the translation?
All of our conversation were in English because I don’t speak his language and so does he. He brought the original documents such as his birth certificate, military service document (not translated), etc. None of those has the translated copy. They did not asked for those, just the chat history. Even the pictures were not taken even if they specifically asked for it on the invitation email.

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Thank you!
All of our conversation were in English because I don’t speak his language and so does he. He brought the original documents such as his birth certificate, military service document (not translated), etc. None of those has the translated copy. They did not asked for those, just the chat history. Even the pictures were not taken even if they specifically asked for it on the invitation email.

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Hi everyone! I would like to share that we received the passport request email today from Ankara :)

App Date: July 27
AOR 1: Nov 10
SA & MR: Nov 21
MP: Nov 28
AOR 2: Jan 10
Request for Interview: Mar 6
Interview: April 2
BGCIP: April 3
Pre-Arrival Letter: April 3
PPR & DM: April 9

I hope everyone gets there visa soon too!

Last edited:

mightydent

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone, my wife's sponsorship application was transferred to Ankara more than 2 months ago and we have not had any updates from them ever since. I was just wondering how I can contact the office in Ankara and follow up with them about the status of my application. Thank you in advance.

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
App Date: July 27
AOR 1: Nov 10
SA & MR: Nov 21
MP: Nov 28
AOR 2: Jan 10
Request for Interview: Mar 6
Interview: April 2
BGCIP: April 3
Pre-Arrival Letter: April 3
PPR & DM: April 9
Visa on hand: April 15

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Hello everyone, my wife's sponsorship application was transferred to Ankara more than 2 months ago and we have not had any updates from them ever since. I was just wondering how I can contact the office in Ankara and follow up with them about the status of my application. Thank you in advance.
We only tried with one of the VFS office in Istanbul, they did not give any info and we were also told that Ankara won’t give any info too. :(

File was transferred to Ankara on Jan 10 but we only received the invitation for interview on March 6. They gave us a tracking number after we submitted the passport for stamping. The tracking number never worked. We only received an e-mail that the Visa has been stamped and ready to be picked up.

Reactions: mightydent

Toronto99

Feb 2, 2019
Our application was transferred to Ankara seven weeks ago, and we have not had any updates either. You are not alone, we are waiting with you. I will let you know if anything changes.

Reactions: mightydent

mightydent

Feb 20, 2019
We only tried with one of the VFS office in Istanbul, they did not give any info and we were also told that Ankara won’t give any info too. :(

File was transferred to Ankara on Jan 10 but we only received the invitation for interview on March 6. They gave us a tracking number after we submitted the passport for stamping. The tracking number never worked. We only received an e-mail that the Visa has been stamped and ready to be picked up.
Thank you very much for your reply. I will wait a little longer and hopefully an update will come my way soon.