+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
aylar10 said:
We got the passport request in the email. Ours was very quick. His background check went into progress and a few hours later, my husband got a passport request. He sent the documents they asked and a week later he had the passport with a visa. He landed four weeks later.
You don't need a PR card to work. Once you become a PR, you only need to have a social insurance number (SIN) to work. My husband got his at the airport. You can also get it any service Canada center. You have to take your PR documents and they will give it to you. Don't stress about that one, it's very straightforward :) good luck.
That's the fastest processing time I have ever seen on this forum after ottowa visa office. My background check is on for 2 months now. I am so stressed; too late :)

Thank you welcome to Canada;as a couple :)

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
aylar10 said:
We got the passport request in the email. Ours was very quick. His background check went into progress and a few hours later, my husband got a passport request. He sent the documents they asked and a week later he had the passport with a visa. He landed four weeks later.
You don't need a PR card to work. Once you become a PR, you only need to have a social insurance number (SIN) to work. My husband got his at the airport. You can also get it any service Canada center. You have to take your PR documents and they will give it to you. Don't stress about that one, it's very straightforward :) good luck.
Your timeline is the shortest I've ever seen! :)
Did your ECAS change to DM before you received the passport request or after? I'm just getting more impatient now because we did everything we could and now just waiting for the passport request!

Congratulations again! :)))

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
cyclist said:
That's the fastest processing time I have ever seen on this forum after ottowa visa office. My background check is on for 2 months now. I am so stressed; too late :)

Thank you welcome to Canada;as a couple :)
Thank you :) I've read from your previous posts that you are already in Canada. There are still 6 weeks left until the end of February...our entire application was processed in 7 weeks so everything is possible..don't lose hope..you will be fine :)

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
Ahmelina23 said:
Your timeline is the shortest I've ever seen! :)
Did your ECAS change to DM before you received the passport request or after? I'm just getting more impatient now because we did everything we could and now just waiting for the passport request!

Congratulations again! :)))
Thanks :) I don't know why but we got super lucky and I will be always grateful for that...ECAS was changed to DM few days after the passport request. When the visa was issued, MYCIC changed to closed "status". I'm sure you hear from them soon. it's the beginning of the year and new year for CIC, so they will issue visas before they are bombarded with new applications.. Good luck, I will pray for you to hear good news soon :)

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
aylar10 said:
Thanks :) I don't know why but we got super lucky and I will be always grateful for that...ECAS was changed to DM few days after the passport request. When the visa was issued, MYCIC changed to closed "status". I'm sure you hear from them soon. it's the beginning of the year and new year for CIC, so they will issue visas before they are bombarded with new applications.. Good luck, I will pray for you to hear good news soon :)
amin..insallah!

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
aylar10 said:
Thank you for your response! Seems like they will e-mail passport request and then update ECAS, same thing was when they sent us an interview invitation - we got the e-mail first but it was actually never updated on ECAS))
Thank you!! :) InshaAllah we will get passport request very soon!

sohrabshabani

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
cyclist said:
Address, Telephone, Fax, Email

Cinnah Caddesi no: 58
06690, Cankaya
Ankara, Turkey

Tel.: +90 (312) 409 27 00
Fax: +90 (312) 409 27 12
E-mail: ankra@international.gc.ca

Thanks a lot! :)

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
yes let us know if they are reachable and able to tell updates on your application please.

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
Seems like nobody heard anything from Ankara this year yet :(

Ottawaguy

Oct 7, 2016
Ahmelina23 said:
Seems like nobody heard anything from Ankara this year yet :(
Yes it is very strange. ::) We were all hoping things might get even faster in the new year. Ankara requested updated police report and travel history form on Dec 9. We sent required documents Dec 14 and they are received by Ankara Dec 16. (postal tracking) Background check went into "In Progress" Dec 22. Since then no news. No email/indication of the document request in ECAS or myCIC. The fact that none of us heard anything in the new year is very odd. Good luck to all.

Cheers. ;D

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
Ottawaguy said:
Yes it is very strange. ::) We were all hoping things might get even faster in the new year. Ankara requested updated police report and travel history form on Dec 9. We sent required documents Dec 14 and they are received by Ankara Dec 16. (postal tracking) Background check went into "In Progress" Dec 22. Since then no news. No email/indication of the document request in ECAS or myCIC. The fact that none of us heard anything in the new year is very odd. Good luck to all.

Cheers. ;D
Strange indeed!
I'm just hoping they are finalizing our cases and will issue PPRs in bulk! Isn't it easier for them to let us go and just start working on new cases uff :(

ECAS is very late with updates, my husband had an interview on December 15th, but they still didn't update it.

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Ottawaguy said:

Cheers. ;D
When your application background check goes to in process you received an email from myCIC or not?

Ottawaguy

Oct 7, 2016
Delusive1 said:
When your application background check goes to in process you received an email from myCIC or not?
No email was sent when the background check changed to "In Progress". Only email was for the document request sent directly to the email address provided. Nothing on ECAS or myCIC either for the request or the confirmation of receipt.

My ECAS is even stuck in "In process" for the SA side even though it has 4 lines in SA side and 3 lines in PA sides respectively. Nothing is standard regarding the communication/updating the system and it all depends on the officer IMHO.

Good luck to all. Cheers. ;D