+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Thank you i hope you will get your ppr soon too, well now they sent us an email that my husband needs to go to turkey and hand in his passport and pictures in the email it says it takes 4 days to get, his visa if he goes by himself but im not sure i hope it doesnt take that long i guess he didnt need an interview wich is very good so ours took almost 5 months in turkey any news about your case?

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
Hi all,

I finally got my visa and landing papers.

Unfortunately the landing paper contains mistake on my birth-date.

What should I do and how much takes time till correct it ?

Anyone had same problem ? :'( :'(

sayeda

Jun 24, 2015
Hello everyone,
Im new to this site but in similar situation.
My husband lives in Mashhad, Iran and wants to send his passport for visa to Ankara. Does anyone know of a good certified travel agency that he can trust?

Thank you.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody
i have a question please, I'm Iraqi citizen living in Baghdad now and my family sponsorship application is in Amman visa office. if i move to Turkey and get a resident there does it mean cic will move my application to Ankara visa office to be processed there?, how long this movement will take until the application reach Ankara?
thanks

Trapeze

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
joeiraq said:
hi everybody
i have a question please, I'm Iraqi citizen living in Baghdad now and my family sponsorship application is in Amman visa office. if i move to Turkey and get a resident there does it mean cic will move my application to Ankara visa office to be processed there?, how long this movement will take until the application reach Ankara?
thanks
If your application is alraedy in Amman, I dont think they will transfer it to Ankara. Mine was supposed to be sent to Ankara as Iranian but was forwarded to Amman. CIC will decide for visa office.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for ur answer Trapeze, that's weird ??? did they mention any reasons for u? why they send it to Amman?it should be Ankara.

Trapeze

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
joeiraq said:
thanks for ur answer Trapeze, that's weird ??? did they mention any reasons for u? why they send it to Amman?it should be Ankara.
yes Ankara was related visa office based on nationality for me, but they said due to work overload there they have transferred it to Amman.

Ali52346

Jul 11, 2015
Hi everyone
I've applied for my wife on July 15th 2014.
I've got my letter from Cic on September 2nd 2014. They vanished till February 2nd 2015 and asked for additional document update. March 3rd 2015 they asked for landing fee money which I've paid online. Till now no news from them it almost 12 month!! In Cic website it's only said application received!!! We are not even in process!!!
Anyone has any ideas what's going on???
Thank you

Ramtin88

Jan 4, 2015
Hey guys, does anyone know if a family member can act as a representative when submitting passports to Ankara VAC? My wife just got a PPR email, and it says it can either be done in person or by an authorized representative. I am not sure if this means like a lawyer or it can be done by anyone. Thanks in advance.

bluemarlin

Nov 14, 2014
Ramtin88 said:
Hey guys, does anyone know if a family member can act as a representative when submitting passports to Ankara VAC? My wife just got a PPR email, and it says it can either be done in person or by an authorized representative. I am not sure if this means like a lawyer or it can be done by anyone. Thanks in advance.

Hi Ramtin88,

As far as I am aware, as long as you sign the authorisation form, anyone can act as a representative to submit the passport.

bluemarlin

Nov 14, 2014
Hi everyone,

If anyone can help us, I would be ever so grateful.

So we received our PPR email this morning (yay!) but unfortunately there are a couple problems.

First of all, they have requested us to submit it to Ankara, but we live in London (and we did when we applied, we asked them to process in London, and they still insisted on sending it to Ankara). My husband cannot go to Turkey last minute (he would be fired if he went at this time of year, not to mention the £600 ticket for a last minute flight) and we don't have any possible family that can submit the passport for us. Does anyone know of any travel agencies in Turkey who would receive our passport by courier and submit it for us? The VAC will not allow us to courier it from London, which is totally ridiculous.

Secondly, the PPR states he will have to land by September 10th, as that's when his medicals expire. By the time we get the passport back, that will give us about 2 weeks to land in Canada. That's completely unreasonable. Has anyone heard of being given that short of a time frame? I have written them to request an extension but they don't respond to emails... does anyone know any other way to contact them?

I'm so stressed about how unreasonable they are being and starting to really hate my government..