+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
distcom said:
Turkey2013, yes you are right. It has become like that. In a day we might hear 4-5 PPRs hopefully soon. I guess a person does multi tasks like final approval or final decision. When he goes back to a specific task he/she announces mitiple. If that is true, some might have got the work done already waiting for him/her to go back to the task :)
He/she might not be back to work from vacation yet :) ;)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
distcom said:
He/she might not be back to work from vacation yet :) ;)
Seriously! HAHAHA!!! That would be awful if someone's file was ready and then they put it to the side just to wait for more people's files!!!!! I would be so angry!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad said:
yeah! I entirely agree with one ppr per day. And I really hope that you have included me in your 7 ppr/week wish! ;)
OF COURSE!!!

The Blue Guy

Jan 5, 2014
I have no idea what the numbers on this spreadsheet are supposed to represent? Im still new to this. Are these just based on people from here and how long it took them to get their spouse over? Since Ankara has got mine November 2nd when am i suppose to expect good news?
Thanks in Advance!

P.s. what does ppr stand for?

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mehrdad said:
yeah! I entirely agree with one ppr per day. And I really hope that you have included me in your 7 ppr/week wish! ;)
That "7" number is getting me into trouble ;D but I meant everyone from Ankara VO (visa office)....I put this in parentheses for The Blue Guy ;) .

distcom said:
Turkey2013, yes you are right. It has become like that. In a day we might hear 4-5 PPRs hopefully soon. I guess a person does multi tasks like final approval or final decision. When he goes back to a specific task he/she announces mitiple. If that is true, some might have got the work done already waiting for him/her to go back to the task :)
I think you are sooo right on this, since I have been on this forum that has been the way it was done, just for example the application received going in process, we were like 8 or 9 people having that change done...I can just hear Mrs Asag going :eek: :eek: :eek:....lollll Mrs Asag love having you around ;)

The Blue Guy said:
I have no idea what the numbers on this spreadsheet are supposed to represent? Im still new to this. Are these just based on people from here and how long it took them to get their spouse over? Since Ankara has got mine November 2nd when am i suppose to expect good news?
Thanks in Advance!

P.s. what does ppr stand for?
PPR: passport request
VO: visa office

I would love to give you more abbreviations but can't think of any?? Anything else to help the new people???

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
That "7" number is getting me into trouble ;D but I meant everyone from Ankara VO (visa office)....I put this in parentheses for The Blue Guy ;) .

I think you are sooo right on this, since I have been on this forum that has been the way it was done, just for example the application received going in process, we were like 8 or 9 people having that change done...I can just hear Mrs Asag going :eek: :eek: :eek:....lollll Mrs Asag love having you around ;)

PPR: passport request
VO: visa office

I would love to give you more abbreviations but can't think of any?? Anything else to help the new people???
HAHA! We are just a big, silly group of impatient people waiting for their loves!

I want it soon! We want a puppy!! Can't very well leave a little puppy at home while we go to Turkey for a visa! Sheesh, don't these people know this :p ;D ;)

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Mrs.Asag said:
Seriously! HAHAHA!!! That would be awful if someone's file was ready and then they put it to the side just to wait for more people's files!!!!! I would be so angry!
I feel what you say. Waiting has become so difficult, but hopefully it would be very soon. It would be amazing if we receive ppr emails tomorrow or Monday. Lets hope for the best.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
distcom said:
I feel what you say. Waiting has become so difficult, but hopefully it would be very soon. It would be amazing if we receive ppr emails tomorrow or Monday. Lets hope for the best.
Ok guys I have an idea!! Tonight before we sleep, let say at 22h00and 00 seconds Canada time hahahah, can we have a special thought for everyone waiting for whatever reason, sponsorship, ppr, visa.....and send POSITIVE VIBES to the Ankara Office???

Mrs.Asag said:
HAHA! We are just a big, silly group of impatient people waiting for their loves!

I want it soon! We want a puppy!! Can't very well leave a little puppy at home while we go to Turkey for a visa! Sheesh, don't these people know this :p ;D ;)
Mrs Asag, YOU better be willing to do this with me too ...YESSSS????

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Ok guys I have an idea!! Tonight before we sleep, let say at 22h00and 00 seconds Canada time hahahah, can we have a special thought for everyone waiting for whatever reason, sponsorship, ppr, visa.....and send POSITIVE VIBES to the Ankara Office???

Mrs Asag, YOU better be willing to do this with me too ...YESSSS????
YES! LET'S DO IT! I think 2200 is perfect, right before bed :) I'll be praying for everyone!

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Asag said:
YES! LET'S DO IT! I think 2200 is perfect, right before bed :) I'll be praying for everyone!
Praying is so nice, but I think it is better to discuss the issue with a parliament member in Canada, if you know anyone. Parliament members have the authority to investigate the problems and take measures if necessary to solve issues.

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Hi everybody,

I was about to pay my husband's landing fee as CIC requested. I tries to open this link which CIC sent us regarding more information on paying this fee online:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/ols.do?lang=en

Now it seems there's something wrong with this link. Any thought?

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
I actually paid the landing fee. In the official receipt I received it asks for name and client date of birth. Am I writing down my own name (sponsor) or my husband's (applicant) ?

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Melisaa said:
I actually paid the landing fee. In the official receipt I received it asks for name and client date of birth. Am I writing down my own name (sponsor) or my husband's (applicant) ?

I would think that the official receipt would be the name of whoever is using the credit card, so whoever is paying.

This is what I read on cic site: To Pay or Request Refund of RPRF: If the Visa Office has instructed your relative(s) to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) or if you wish to request a refund of RPRF which you have already paid (refunds can only be issued after you have declined your right of appeal), you may send a copy of the Official Receipt via email by selecting one of the links below. Please include the Sponsor’s name, date of birth, and UCI Number or Application Number if known.

Here is the link Melisaa: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp, hope it helps answer your question.

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Turkey2013 said:
I would think that the official receipt would be the name of whoever is using the credit card, so whoever is paying.

This is what I read on cic site: To Pay or Request Refund of RPRF: If the Visa Office has instructed your relative(s) to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) or if you wish to request a refund of RPRF which you have already paid (refunds can only be issued after you have declined your right of appeal), you may send a copy of the Official Receipt via email by selecting one of the links below. Please include the Sponsor's name, date of birth, and UCI Number or Application Number if known.

Here is the link Melisaa: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp, hope it helps answer your question.
Thank you so much. It says I can e-mail the receipt on the link you sent me. And in the email they sent us they mentioned we must mail a copy to Mississauga. A little confusing...

How's your application going by the way? I remembered you had an interview and I didn't really follow the forum since then. I assume it went well and you're waiting for their answer?