+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
btw I love the way you have organized the sheet, specially how easily everyone can just add their info...anyways thank you:)
Toronto88 said:
I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't think having a more updated spreadsheet would hurt. I made this spreadsheet for two reasons. 1) I found myself sending private messages to new applicants to find out about their timeline because their info are not entered anywhere. 2) I did not like the way the current spreadsheets are organized I wanted to calculate average days for each step and have the info presented in an easier to read fashion.

I made this spreadsheet for my own use in the first place but then I decided to share it with others on this forum as there were complaints about lack of update for the spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to check it out and add your info or if it doesn't help you just pass and use what suits you. ;)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
niloogoogooli said:
btw I love the way you have organized the sheet, specially how easily everyone can just add their info...anyways thank you:)
you're welcome :)
I guess this is what you get when you have too much time on your hand and are desperately waiting for CIC to give you the visa :D

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Toronto88 said:
I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't think having a more updated spreadsheet would hurt. I made this spreadsheet for two reasons. 1) I found myself sending private messages to new applicants to find out about their timeline because their info are not entered anywhere. 2) I did not like the way the current spreadsheets are organized I wanted to calculate average days for each step and have the info presented in an easier to read fashion.

I made this spreadsheet for my own use in the first place but then I decided to share it with others on this forum as there were complaints about lack of update for the spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to check it out and add your info or if it doesn't help you just pass and use what suits you. ;)
niloogoogooli said:
Right. Just copying people's ideas. We had the form in Ankara's spreadsheet to begin with. You are free to do what you want of course. (and this is the thread I made, btw.)

And adding an average? Just a field. If this was the "problem" you could've contacted me. How difficult is it to add a field, really. Obviously some people don't know much about team work.

In any case, wish you all the best. You should know though, giving people credit for what they have done is one thing that will come back to benefit you later. It's a good skill to learn.

E

Erina

Dear BCgirl, I think Toronto is just making things easier and more suitable for us with good intention. Our last sheet was quite confusing and busy with people who already got ppr years ago, and there were people from other parts of the middle east. Every VO has different processing time and all, so it's a lot better to have info that applies only to Ankara applicants.

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Erina said:
Dear BCgirl, I think Toronto is just making things easier and more suitable for us with good intention. Our last sheet was quite confusing and busy with people who already got ppr years ago, and there were people from other parts of the middle east. Every VO has different processing time and all, so it's a lot better to have info that applies only to Ankara applicants.
This is the sheet I've been working on. It was only for Ankara to begin with. It contains TWO sheets. 1) statistic specific to Ankara 2) Ankara applicants

How much more specific to Ankara could it be?

http://tinyurl.com/AnkaraApplicants

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
BCgirl2012 said:
Right. Just copying people's ideas. We had the form in Ankara's spreadsheet to begin with. You are free to do what you want of course. (and this is the thread I made, btw.)

And adding an average? Just a field. If this was the "problem" you could've contacted me. How difficult is it to add a field, really. Obviously some people don't know much about team work.

In any case, wish you all the best. You should know though, giving people credit for what they have done is one thing that will come back to benefit you later. It's a good skill to learn.
What exactly have I copied from you? I did not even copy info from Damascus sheet and your spreadsheet only had some general stats for VO. The style of my sheet is from October spreadsheet that I'm a member of as well. Here is a link to that https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlNNP-HCQMHZdDNGWE1wdGV6c1M3eXlReWJTTERIY0E&pli=1#gid=0

I just noticed the second sheet on your file!! The only spreadsheet that I thought existed till today was the Damascus one. However if you look at your sheet it doesn't have most of the new applicants! It's not updated or active.

I don't understand why you have felt threatened by my work. I'm not competing with you here. Once again, I made this spreadsheet for my own use but then decided to share it with others. That's it. Nothing against you or anyone else.

However let me say this also thank you for your efforts and creating this forum.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
I agree with BCGirl saying that we already had one spreadsheet it was pretty much well working. If we have any concerns, we have to contact her to update the spreadsheet. Or we can ask her to make it public if you wish. It worked and I do not see any reason for duplication, therefore, confusion. What Toronto did, I believe, was from his best intentions. Thank you for that. Still, it's better to have one consolidated spreadsheet and update it constantly.

Zenabarm

Dec 6, 2012
hi
new to the board. I send my husbands application when i was in Iran back in May 2012. Am in Canada now the application is in process

We received application for permanent residence on May 9, 2012.

We started processing application on November 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

what does started processing mean??

Thanks!

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Zenabarm said:
hi
new to the board. I send my husbands application when i was in Iran back in May 2012. Am in Canada now the application is in process

We received application for permanent residence on May 9, 2012.

We started processing application on November 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

what does started processing mean??

Thanks!
Hi Zenabarm, Welcome!
It most of the time means they have done the Eligibility stage and are now dealing with the ecurity and Background checks. Best of luck!

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Godzilla9 said:
I agree with BCGirl saying that we already had one spreadsheet it was pretty much well working. If we have any concerns, we have to contact her to update the spreadsheet. Or we can ask her to make it public if you wish. It worked and I do not see any reason for duplication, therefore, confusion. What Toronto did, I believe, was from his best intentions. Thank you for that. Still, it's better to have one consolidated spreadsheet and update it constantly.
Thanks. Yes, I agree. I have no issues handing it to someone else or making it public. I still think before doing something, it's good courtesy to do a search to avoid duplicates.

In any case, I also think that he did what he did with the best of intentions. I wish everybody best of luck and a smooth process.

mismywife

Dec 9, 2012
hi every one my name is sepideh

my document is in process since 20/september/2012 i can't be away from my husband we are now in venezuela but he needs to go back to canada for his work so im so upset and really don't know how long does it take for me to get the PRR? im so desperate :(

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
mismywife said:
hi every one my name is sepideh

my document is in process since 20/september/2012 i can't be away from my husband we are now in venezuela but he needs to go back to canada for his work so im so upset and really don't know how long does it take for me to get the PRR? im so desperate :(
hi sepideh
welcome :)
we r all in d same boat! It's so hard being away from d one u Love but lets stay positive ;)
btw what's your timeline? when did you send your app 2 CIC n when did your hubby get d approval?

n_zo

Dec 14, 2012
Hello guys, I gave my spouse's application on Oct 2011, after 3 months they have accepted me as a sponsor . on 12 th of July they have asked me to pay Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), and till now I haven't heard from them, it's been about 5 months that I have paid RPRF. does any one knows for how long should I wait? I am apart from mu spouse and it's really hard for us.

n_zo

Dec 14, 2012
Hello guys, I gave my spouse's application on Oct 2011, after 3 months they have accepted me as a sponsor . on 12 th of July they have asked me to pay Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), and till now I haven't heard from them, it's been about 5 months that I have paid RPRF. does any one knows for how long should I wait? I am apart from mu spouse and it's really hard for us.

E

Erina

n_zo said:
No guarantee. Processing time varies, even sometimes based on chance! Most likely they're awaiting for security check results of your spouse (like most people in this forum). Since you have waited for over a year, and if your application was directly forwarded to Ankara, and not through Damascus, I think your husband gets passport request soon. You can always order GCMS Notes to see what processes they have gone through regarding your spouse's application. Good luck.