+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hi,
Is there anyone got an update from the Visa office in Ankara recently? especially for spousal sponsorship.
Hey! I have applied for an (spousal) open work permit, but I have a Whatsapp group of applicants who are being processed in Ankara and many of them are spousal sponsorship applicants.
Feel free to join here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FbK21mpbPNS1qXA3Z8bvo8
Also, please feel free to join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1337866657077808/?ref=share

Reactions: amirg

NiloufarMPour

Nov 21, 2021
Hey all,

We submitted my brother's passport for a Visitor Visa stamp over a month ago. The passport was received by the visa office on January 23, 2023, and is still under process. Any idea about the recent timeline for this process and the channels to follow up?
One thing that was special about his case is that we renewed his passport after PPR and before sending it to the Visa Office.

I appreciate any insight on this!

Reactions: muhareb

muhareb

Feb 16, 2023
تركيا
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
مرحبا كيف استفسر ازا لدي ملف في انقره ارجو الرد لي وماهي الاوراق المطلزبه

Seto

Aug 13, 2018
Hey all,

We submitted my brother's passport for a Visitor Visa stamp over a month ago. The passport was received by the visa office on January 23, 2023, and is still under process. Any idea about the recent timeline for this process and the channels to follow up?
One thing that was special about his case is that we renewed his passport after PPR and before sending it to the Visa Office.

I appreciate any insight on this!
Hi there:
Has the passport been returned? We have submitted our parents passport for super visa stamp on Feb 24, dad’s passport was returned on March 04, while Mom’s passport is still there.

H61

Apr 20, 2023
I applied for visitor visa for my parents and my brother in a group in the same application
My parent received biometric collection letter in less than 24 h, but after a week my brother did not receieve anything yet? Is it normal since as I know biometric letter will be send to everyone automatically in 24 h? Thanks

H61

Apr 20, 2023
Hi everyone
Any answer for me? I appreciate

I applied for visitor visa for my parents and my brother in a group in the same application
My parent received biometric collection letter in less than 24 h, but after a week my brother did not receieve anything yet? Is it normal since as I know biometric letter will be send to everyone automatically in 24 h? Thanks