+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
First welcome! I will try to answer as clearly as possible and some other members can chip in anytime if they desire!

I would suggest for your wife to read the guide carefully and if she has questions than we can help her answer them to the best of our knowledge. If your wife sponsors you, she needs to fill out the forms and she will need to send both hers and yours to the right offices...but

You want to apply outland or inland?? Here is the difference between the two:

Inland is processed in Canada (Vegreville + a local CIC office), outland is processed outside (Mississauga + foreign visa office).
Also, you use different forms to apply. Outland takes less time than inland.

What exactly differentiates an inland application from an outland one?

- where it's processed
- inland you have no right of appeal
- for inland you have to be able to attend the landing interview in Canada and if you can't, for whatever reason, you lose the application and have to start over
- inland you can apply for an open work permit with the application.
-application forms are different (goes without saying)­.

I will wait for your response and if others can help, it would be nice too!!!
Good comment!!!!

Also to note - we've all done outland due to time. It is faster processing times! If you're in Canada and apply in-land, I believe you do have to stay in Canada while the file is being completed or they could deny you entry if you leave and that would cancel your application. Just to add a note.

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Turkey2013 said:
My husband medicals expires on february 8 2014, hmmm I wonder if I should send them a reminder too??
Sure Turkey2013, It doesn't hurt if you try for it.
I hope we all hear the good news the coming week.

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Mrs.Asag said:
YAY DEME!!!!! WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Asag I feel the next one is yours. It is coming.

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hi Folks,

I got my GCMS notes today and it seems they haven't started Eligibility, security and criminality; isn't it strange? They got my application on 22 August 2013. Is there any section in the notes that shows when they are going to take a look into the application? Any comments is appreciated.

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
SubZero_2 said:
Hi Folks,

I got my GCMS notes today and it seems they haven't started Eligibility, security and criminality; isn't it strange? They got my application on 22 August 2013. Is there any section in the notes that shows when they are going to take a look into the application? Any comments is appreciated.
Subzero_2 don't worry it is alright. Soon they will start processing your application. I think they are currently working on application received in July. Soon you'll hear good news.

nanovecento

Jan 14, 2014
negmeg said:
Hi nanovecento,

Welcome,

I am a bit confused about your 1st Q? can you reword it?
2- My hobby is in Canada as a student and our lawyer advised to go with out-land (Turkey) application as it will take less time than in-land. the firts stage takes about a month and second one is 15 months( which we all hope to decrease) and if you look at the spread sheet by Iboxoxidl it does average to 6-8 months. Again you better ask a lawyer as they know better.
3- she is better to discuss the form and how to fill them with a lawyer...so much suggested to advise a lawyer.

Cheers to green
Thanks a lot for you comment.

In my first question, can be change like , do we have to apply to same office i mean my wife has to apply to be sponsor in Ankara and I have to be apply to be sponsored in Ankara? or both to Vegreville. And do we have to send all paper at the same time or wait first to my wife to be a sponsor?

Do you think that if i apply to PR in outland then going to Canada for 6 month (max.), the border will make a problem even I have a multiple visitor visa?
Also I have various kind of countires visas and I already have been in Canada for two times. I am asking this because I would like to know , while processing time going, I am planning to be in Canada and if they call for interview I will go back tı Ankara or at the end of 6 month.

sami_isan

Nov 3, 2013
No i didnt hear any thing , i got call on oct 31 ,2013 and they interview me and my husband on the phone , the day after my file is in process until now:(

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sami_isan said:
No i didnt hear any thing , i got call on oct 31 ,2013 and they interview me and my husband on the phone , the day after my file is in process until now:(
Maybe you should order the notes, just to see what is happening!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
distcom said:
Mrs. Asag I feel the next one is yours. It is coming.
Don't I hope so! I am going to Turkey Feb.6 so a visa anytime I am there would be ideal! :p :p

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanovecento said:

In my first question, can be change like , do we have to apply to same office i mean my wife has to apply to be sponsor in Ankara and I have to be apply to be sponsored in Ankara? or both to Vegreville. And do we have to send all paper at the same time or wait first to my wife to be a sponsor?

Do you think that if i apply to PR in outland then going to Canada for 6 month (max.), the border will make a problem even I have a multiple visitor visa?
Also I have various kind of countires visas and I already have been in Canada for two times. I am asking this because I would like to know , while processing time going, I am planning to be in Canada and if they call for interview I will go back tı Ankara or at the end of 6 month.
Just to add to the interview - if you move to Canada and then file your applcation.

My husband is here in Canada and they called him. They didn't mark it as an interview on his file but they did call and ask about 5 questions. You may or may not have to go to Ankara for an interview but they may just call you...

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know and we did our application, you and your wife need to fill out forms together; there are form specific to each of you. Now in my case my husband is here with me so it was easy, but I can suggest you fill out the form as far as you can and sign them and then send them to your Wife in Canada so that she can submit to Mississauga office (if you are to do out-land). She needs to submit the application in Canada even if it is out land, and she has to be in Canada when she signs it.
As a pre-caution you can sign some of the blank forms in case she needs to fill out some of the forms again. Now you can ask your lawyer, if you can sign and scan! which I don't think you can.

Also, there are some PDF formd that once you fill in, it has to be certified online and a bar code is generated on the form. so I suggest you do your forms send the drafts to your lawyer and once they review and correct you do a final one, sign and send to Canada.

Anyways, I never heard sponor and person being sponsor sending their form separately.

As for you travelling to Canada and border issue, I can't comment much except that since you are her husband you have the right to see her even within the period of processing time. Once again I insist you get a lawyer; a good and reliable one.

Cheers to green ;)

nanovecento said:

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
sami_isan said:
If you told me it has taken this long end of 2013 I would have told it is because they have run out of quota for the year. But, I have no reason why visas have not been issued in the new year. I agree with Mrs. Asag that's a good idea to order a GMCS note. It might give some hints.

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Mrs.Asag said:
Don't I hope so! I am going to Turkey Feb.6 so a visa anytime I am there would be ideal! :p :p
That is great that you are travelling. I believe you will have the ppr by then.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
For how long are you going to that beautiful beautiful country????